Fw: Filer's Files #23 2013 - Alabama Orange Lights, Argentina UFO, Evicting Tornadoes,

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2013
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: George Filer <Majorstar@...>
      To: broali4xa@...
      Sent: Thursday, June 6, 2013 8:52 PM
      Subject: Filer's Files #23 2013 - Alabama Orange Lights, Argentina UFO, Evicting Tornadoes,

      You can also View, Subscribe and Share this online. http://www.listrocket.com/public/archive.php?mode=thread&cat=8857&rc=89b4b659e55a&mid=2810131&cc=72ec66c71b3482d

      Photo from Sequim, Washingtonon March 21, 2013
      GeorgeA. Filer III New Jersey StateDirector
      MUFON Eastern Region Director
      www.nationalUFOcenter.com/
      June 5, 2013
      Get your own weekly updates! Subscribe to Filer's Files here

      If you
      wish to no longer receive emails from us please visit your profile
      What to read past issues? View Filer's
      Files Archives
      Want to contribute? Join MUFON.Become a MUFON member
      “I feel the scientific
      study of UFOs is for the benefit of humankind and is an important endeavor. The weekly intelligence report
      provides you with information on the latest sightings and UFO news that you need to understand the world
      situation.”In special reports, this week’s files cover: Fiery Chariot, Evict Tornadoes with
      Weather Modification, Chemtrails Spraying in Preparation for Contact, Message of love, and Photo of an
      Entity.
      Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sightings were reported over: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California,
      Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, and Utah.

      Sightings of UFOs
      were also reported in: Argentina, Australia, Canada, Guam, Mexico, South Africa, and England in the United
      Kingdom.
      The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs
      on a daily basis around the world and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life
      not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent technologically
      advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested in UFOs when London
      Control ordered me to intercept one over England while flying for the US Air Force. Under Project Blue
      Book, the US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than twenty years; and we continue this research. I
      believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO's are visiting us in ever-increasing
      numbers.

      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.2012ist.com&lid=80121&uid=2810131&sid=32507&mid=27803
      Do YOU have contact with other worldly intelligence and wish to
      tell the world about it? Your experiences are important. Full bi-line or anonymous - it's your choice.
      Submit
      your writing!

      Special Reports
      Fiery Chariots
        New International Version of the Bible (©2011) states, “  Elisha saw it and cried out, “My father, my father, the chariots of Israel
      and its horsemen!” And he saw Elijah no more.” 2 Kings 2-11

      Throughout the Bible people
      are taken to Heaven in fiery chariots. These chariots often are described as having pillars of light shining
      down from them. Today flying discs are often reported with spotlights.

      Evict Tornadoes
      with Weather Modification
       Extreme weather is being reported in Europe and the US with terrible
      Tornados, freak snowstorms, floods, hurricanes and unusual heat or cold are being reported. The tornadoes
      alone are causing billions in damage and dozens of people are being killed including children and storm
      trackers.
      June Fridays twister was the widest 2.6 miles wide in history. The tornado that ripped through
      El Reno, Okla., on Friday was the widest tornado ever recorded and had winds that hit nearly 300 miles
      per hour, close to the highest wind speed ever measured according to, the National Weather Service. Each
      year, about a thousand tornadoes touch down in the United States, far more than any other country. Thunderstorms
      most likely to give birth to Tornadoes are called supercells.
      Nebraska, South Dakota, Oklahoma, Texas
      and Kansas make up Tornado alley, where tornadoes strike regularly in the spring and early summer.
      This
      warm, dry air meets the warm, moist air in the Central Plains creating a dryline. It is a Tornadoes and
      severe thunderstorms often form along drylines a type of weather front. Most tornadoes form during supercell
      thunderstorms from an intensely rotating updraft. It is believed that differences in vertical wind shear are contributors to the rotation of a tornado. The larger scale rotation inside the severe thunderstorm
      is known as a mesocyclone and a tornado is one extension of that mesocyclone.
      An excellent flash animation
      of tornado formation is available from USA Today.
      The US Air Force with cloud seeding could make it rain
      in Vietnam in the 1960s on enemy roads, and extended the Monsoon season by over a month; so the Air Force
      has more capability in weather control than the public realizes. Three C-130 Hercules aircraft and two
      RF-4C Phantom aircraft based at Udorn Air Force Base Thailand flew two sorties per day on weather reconnaissance
      missions and cloud seeding. This knowledge coupled with the study of tornados could lead to calming of
      the tornado threat.
      It is likely that updated scientific knowledge can create adverse weather or calm
      it. It appears the US, Europe, and Japan have amplified dire weather effects such as tornadoes, floods,
      wildfires, and hurricanes manipulated in such a way to cause great destruction. Much of our weather depends
      on the Jet Streams that circle the globe with are fast moving ribbons of air high up in the atmosphere.
      They are responsible for transporting highs and lows and affect precipitation. Solar storms on the sun
      can also affect the Jet Streams that flow first over Russia and China. Other methods may be able to effect
      the Jet Streams and then our the weather.
      Enemies of the US and NATO could be creating severe weather
      in the US and Europe by disturbing the Jet Streams that flow around the world. One country that has advanced
      weather modification capability is China. The Chinese, in August of 2008, seeded clouds aiming for a dry
      Olympics. Hundreds of teams used anti-aircraft guns to shoot shells of silver iodide into approaching
      cloud masses and kept Beijing dry proving their weather modification capability.
      China has been accused
      of stealing millions of pages of advanced technology from US and British Defense contractors. At least
      30 US defense contractors have been targeted by the Comment Crew, the notorious hacker collective that’s
      believed to be funded by the Chinese government. One of these companies was QinetiQ North America. QinetiQ
      provides the US government with software used by the military, drones, robots, helicopters, satellites,
      weapon systems, and many other  that contribute to national security. China’s ally Iran
      has taken control of advanced US drones and forced them to land in Iran capturing some of most advanced
      drones.
      A few of the Chinese attacks have become public, including the 2007 theft from Lockheed Martin
      Corp. (LMT) of technology related to the  F- 35, the most advanced U.S. fighter jet.
      Intelligence
      officials say the damage is far more extensive than the limited public accounting suggests, and that China-based
      hackers have acquired data on a large number of major weapons systems and many minor ones. One former
      intelligence official described internal Pentagon discussions over whether another Lockheed Martin fighter
      jet, the F-22 Raptor, could safely be deployed in combat, because several subcontractors had been hacked.

      US F-22 Rapter lookalike             ChineseJ-20
      stealth fighter
      Conspiracy theorists claim the Fukushima Tsunami and Earthquake was a deliberate sabotage
      against Japan. Hurricane Sandy caused billions in damage. The US and Japan may just be unlucky, or Mother
      Nature is angry, or we are in an undeclared weather modification war.
      The Fukushima disaster in Japan
      has brought to the forefront the dangers of Worldwide nuclear radiation, we are having a nuclear war without
      a war. A constant message from aliens are that we destroying our earth with nuclear radiation. It is not
      front page news in comparison to the most insignificant issues of tabloid gossip reports on Hollywood
      celebrities.
      While the long-term repercussions of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster are yet to
      be fully assessed, they are far more serious than those pertaining to the 1986 Chernobyl disaster in the
      Ukraine, which resulted in almost one million deaths mostly from cancer.
      A second nuclear plant TEPCO’s
      (Tokyo Electric Power Co  Inc) Fukushima Daini nuclear power plant was also damaged by the Tsunami
      and has spilled radiation. The crisis is not over and leaking of plutonium and radiation continues.
      Frankly,
      there are a series of multiple factors effecting our weather including our own Sun that has been sending
      out strong sun flares. Whatever the cause it’s time to take counter actions to attempt to control
      the worst storms. There are more than 150 weather modification programs going on around the world. Additionally,
      contrails and chemtrails continue to be reported. Contrails are normal results of aircraft forming ice
      crystals at altitude that normally dissipate in a few minutes. Other contrails are called chemtrails because
      they last for an extended period and seem designed to cloud up the sky. They are likely designed to impede
      global warming or to inoculate the population against certain toxins that could be used by terrorists.
      The alleged chemtrails are often seen in heavy concentrations just prior to weather fronts and may accidentally
      help generate the mammoth tornados. It appears likely someone is changing or deliberately sabotaging our
      weather.
      This photo shows flying objects in a May 31, 2013 thunderstorm in Cleveland, OK, not far from
      Oklahoma City. There have been several reports of UFOs seen in the vicinity of the tornadoes. One theory
      is that they are collecting souls of those killed.Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=32507&mid=27803
      During the past decade it was found that aerosols such as pollen, spores, and bacteria including anthropogenic
      ones like products of combustion such as: smoke, ashes or dusts  substantially affect cloud microphysics
      creating bigger super cell thunderstorms that create the tornadoes. This may indicate that the so called
      use of chemtrails has been occurring for at least the past ten years and is in fact helping to make tornadoes
      and hurricanes more dangerous. Allegedly chemtrail contain aerosol spraying of barium, fibers, and pathogens
      at 4 hertz multiples, frequencies known to profoundly affect human biological and mental functions.
      Chemtrails
      Spraying in Preparation for Contact
      Dr. Bruce Cornet writes,“Hypothetically, the reason for spraying
      could be in preparation for contact.  As a biologist I am very aware of what foreign viruses and
      bacterial agents can do, and so is the government. Whole tribes of Indians were wiped out by contact with
      the disease germs carried by the Spanish to the Americas. If there is any possibility for cross contamination
      and disease, an alien species could not land and make contact, period! Unless they remained suited up
      in decontamination outfits.

      One way of building our immunity to their diseases is to inoculate
      us, but doing so by airborne particles is the slow way - not as good as a shot in the arm. If these ETs
      are benevolent, they would not attempt contact until a significant percentage of our population is immunized
      against all their potential diseases. If these ETs were here to exterminate us, why not just land.
      Their contamination would spread like wildfire, and the confusion resulting from contact would disrupt
      any attempt by government to control the spread of that contamination. Large and expensive projects to
      inoculate populations are usually not done by diabolical leaders intent on destroying their resources.
      So, don't be so paranoid.  Keep looking. Thanks to Dr. Bruce Cornet

      Message of love
      Doug Lund
      writes, Dear George:  “My heart grieves with you at the loss of your daughters and Grandchildren.
      I have a knowledge of the after life. I have been there.  I returned by choice to guide others with
      faith and confidence. May my perfect knowledge of God and his purposes buoy you up and give you courage
      during this brief separation from your loved ones. What a joyful reunion we will all have with our dear
      ones. Our bodies are temporary. Our relationships are eternal and can never be destroyed. I bless you
      with Gods eternal love.” Thanks to Doug Lund
      Photo of Entity

      After reading about your enormous
      loss, I wanted to quickly share with you an event which revolves around the death of my Little Brother,
      John "Tony" DiAntonio, in May of 2007.

      The attached photo was taken a week before his untimely passing.
      A week after we buried him I picked up the photos from Rite-Aid and saw what appears to be an entity of
      some sort manifesting itself over the shoulder of my Mother.

      You decide, however, during our grief we
      look for anything to grasp onto as a sign that our loved ones are still conscious, doing well and being
      taken care of....this photo provided my family with a little of this relief. Thanks to Angelo DiAntonio,
      Pittsburgh, Pa

      Sightings in the United States
      Large increase in sightings of orange and red orbs being
      reported around the world.
      AlabamaOrange Lights
      Limestone Co -- It was last Friday night, May 24 2013,
      my wife and I were traveling west on Cairo Hollow Road going by some trees and saw a VERY bright light
      in the sky. Then another light, until eventually there were about ten of them in a line. There were two,
      then six in formation, two and two. They were extremely bright and a vivid orange. The brightest orange
      I’ve ever seen in the sky. There was a full moon that night and they rivaled its brightness, only
      they were a different color. I’m an amateur astronomer engineer and I know the sky.
      This was NOTHING
      I have ever seen before and these looked unreal. We stopped and were actually scared as they headed south
      at a steady pace but not too fast pulsing a bright orange bigger than anything in the sky with the exception
      of the Moon..
      The point on the road where we stopped, according to Google earth was- 34 deg 52min 15sec
      N & 87 deg 08min 18.58sec W. As they got to the south of us the strangest thing of all happened. They
      just were gone.
      They were just SO strange there are no words to truly describe them.............Steve
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      ArizonaOrbs and Lights
      Sedona Summit -- While vacationing I was sitting out on the
      balcony with my partner when I observed a helicopter positioned right in front of our building on May
      21, 2013. Since I had my camera sitting there (I was reviewing pictures from our hike that day) I started
      taking a few shots of the helicopter. I did notice that there was something in the picture with the helicopter,
      but thought that it was just a bird or something. When I put the picture onto my computer, I saw that
      there were three objects on the photo.

      I have no idea what this was, but I did find it interesting
      and just wanted to share it with you.

      I’ve attached one with the normal photo and one with
      the objects circled. You have to actually blow up the photo so that you can see the additional two objects.
      If you will, also notice that I took another picture immediately and the three objects had just disappeared.
      It was just something weird and unknown to me. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Chandler-- Multiple bright red/orange
      orbs of light were videotaped traveling in loose formation on June 1, 2013. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      ArkansasDisc
      Quilmes-- As I continued photographing several months ago in the area the flying objects continue
      to appear in the sky. This photo was sent May 31, 2013,
      as the camera captures what often is not visible
      to the human eye. I often take pictures of these objects.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      CaliforniaLightsand Spheres
      GILROY -- I walked outside after hearing something outside on May 28, 2013 and looked across
      the field and observed three bright lights low in the NW sky. Luckily I had a camera and ran to get it
      and filmed 3.30 minutes of the hovering objects. They were in a triangle shape and move together so I
      thought it was a single craft until the one to the farthest right made a path to the north and disappeared.
      Then the two to the left did the same. I watch the sky often and have never seen aircraft like this before.
      I walked back inside to look at the video and heard a couple jets fly over. The neighbor’s horses
      were acting very strange. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      San Francisco -- I was walking westbound on 17th Street
      on May 12, 2013, approaching Castro Street when I looked up at the large, 300 meter high Sutro Communications
      Tower on the and noticed slightly to the north of the tower two spheres. The spheres appeared to be light
      matte gray in color without lights or glowing. One was above the other, very close together. I would estimate
      their size to be 25 feet. The spheres changed position, revolving quickly around the other one to switch
      position.
      The spheres then pulled away to the left from each other and then quickly moved back together
      and merged abruptly into one another, became one unified sphere, but still the same 25 foot diameter.
      As soon as they unified, they instantly disappeared or rather dematerialized. It was 2:25 pm, and took
      place in less than 10 seconds.  NOTE: The above image is a rendering 65 degrees F. Ken Pfeifer MUFON
      NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=32507&mid=27803
       Thanks to www.ufocasebook.com
      TUSTIN-- I was letting my dog into
      the backyard for his regular afternoon break at 3:30 PM, on May 1, 2013. We walk two miles before lunch,
      and backyard I live under a commercial approach path into John Wayne Airport and I often watch the planes
      fly overhead. It’s reminiscent of my time spent in the military. As one such craft passed by I noticed
      a metallic flash at an altitude at least 500 feet above the commercial craft. I sprinted back to my bedroom
      looking for my Pentax 24UCF Binoculars. I noted the object at 3 degrees north. It hovered above the eastern
      edge of Columbus Park and with binoculars I could clearly make out the distinct shape of a "soda can"
      cylinder. It was made of two different materials; one half was a highly reflective, metallic surface,
      and the other half a dull grey material. I yelled for my fiancée to come and see the object, and
      she confirmed it with the naked eye.

      Ten minutes passed and two black "balls" appeared at the objects
      base. It seemed to sprout a tail that corkscrewed with the objects rotation. When the tail finished growing,
      the balls disappeared.  After another 10 minutes the object briefly shimmered bluish silver, obscuring
      its outline moving north until out of sight. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      FloridaLight
      ST.GEORGES ISLAND – On May 22, 2013, I spotted this light moving at normal aircraft speed.
      It was a light moving-not
      flashing-orange in color -less than a mile high.
      It turns and vanishes.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      MIAMI -- My name is Daina Chaviano (MUFON Field Investigator). I am filling in this report on behalf the witnesses
      that I interviewed, as requested by Morgan Beall. This was a sighting made by two adults (male and female).
      He went out to the front garden to smoke, and saw six stationary objects in the SE. The objects began
      moving toward him one by one, leaving a perfect distance between them. They crossed over the sky almost
      over him and they eventually disappeared.
      Even though their lights went off, they could still see the
      dark shape of the object as they flew off and vanished behind the trees. The witnesses claimed the shape
      of the objects were clearer through his binoculars than through his video camera. MUFON CMS
      Georgia Black
      Disc
      LAWRENCEVILLE -- At about 12:45 AM, on June 1, 2013, I was in my upstairs bed and got up when I
      heard a sound that can only be described as pure energy. I drew back the curtains to see a large black
      disk flying over my house headed for the adjacent tree line at about 75 mph... It slowed down and with
      a loud crack flew off toward the NE at an indescribable speed.
      My girlfriend was downstairs and heard
      a loud sound approaching the house; she looked up and saw a red light in the stained glass in our second
      story window over the family room. The sound was piercing and extremely loud and distinctive. The craft
      made a sound like a ball ping hammer hitting sheet metal as it took off.
      There was no warning and the
      craft was about 50 feet in diameter, black, and definitely disk shaped. I could make out an almost black
      light styled energy around the craft. It actually flew off or de-materialized heading northeast. I don't
      mind saying that this thing scared the s**t out me! I have been waiting for a long time to catch a glimpse
      of something, now I'm not so sure I want to know. My girlfriend is very scared tonight and I can't sleep.
      It may something terrestrial because it was loud as hell. Usually from the reports I have often read,
      these things are usually silent. NOTE: The above image is a rendering. Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=32507&mid=27803

      KentuckyCylinder
      Phelps -- Mark Corbin writes, “I photographed these strange objects on
      April 5th, 2010, when we drove past this facility and I thought it was odd that the pile of coal was so
      close to the road.” My co-worker and I did not see the three flying objects. They are not suspended
      by any cables nor do they have visible support means. Four hours after this picture was taken, there was
      a massive coal mine explosion 100 miles away in Raleigh County West Virginia that killed 29 miners. We
      did a follow up and checked the place for anything that looked like these flying objects and nothing like
      was found. Thanks to Mark Corbin and Renato Longato
      I was putting net on my child’s trampoline
      on May 10, 2013. Heard a roaring sound, looked up and saw what looked like an airplane with no wings.
      I Attempted to film but couldn’t zoom so I snapped a couple pictures. It eventually disappeared
      into horizon like an airplane would. Not sure. But I found it odd enough to film and want some feedback.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      MarylandLights
      Perry Hall -- About 9:25 PM, on May 31, 2013, I was at home
      watching TV with my Mom when we hear Dad call, "Strange lights outside!" I run out to see reddish orange,
      glowing orbs moving in a seamless, straight line, moving NW over the houses. Four moved out first and
      formed a diamond shape. At this point I grab my phone and was able to record four more orbs moving at
      constant speed.  I looked back to where original diamond had formed and it was gone.
      Mom grabbed
      binoculars and they looked like bright, orange, glowing orbs. Four orbs were moving steadily away to same
      place as previous four and made the same diamond formation and simply vanished. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      MinnesotaTube
      Rochester-- The witness took this photo with an IPhone on May 26, 20113. He did not say anything
      about the photo other than to comment: “Cigar or Tube Shaped?” The witness also said that
      the photo was taken in a northwest direction. I have written to the witness to find out if the object
      was seen or later discovered in the background of a photo. In either case the object appears intriguing.
      Response to Investigator Questions: I saw the object. It was there for awhile before I took the picture.
      The photo is looking north/northwest. I was driving to the Twin Cities. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=32507&mid=27803
      New JerseyRectangle
      Chatham-- I was walking home from a friend’s house at Fern and Minton
      Avenue at 11:30 pm, on May 18, 2013, and saw a large transparent rectangle floating north. I was looking
      at the sky that was overcast and quickly noticed the rectangle outline of the object. There was no solid
      feature, but was visible against the grey sky. The outline was consistent with a moving transparent object.
      A car came down my street, so I walked away but I wish I stayed and continued to watch.  My coworker
      told me to report it. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      SPAIN -- A glowing orb was reported on the horizon on June 1,
      2013. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      OhioLights
      EAST LIVERPOOL– On May 26, 2013, 9:50PM, after my family
      and I were viewing fireworks for Memorial Day I noticed orange colored lights in the sky. I saw at least
      20 to 25 of these lights following each other. This went on for about 10 minutes. Please zoom in on the
      pictures and see what you think it may be. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=32507&mid=27803

      OklahomaLights
      MOORE – Andrew W. GriffinRed Dirt editor reports, “What were those lights
      hanging in the sky over the city of Moore on May 18th, at 8:45 PM, just a day-and-a-half before the deadly
      tornado that struck the storm-weary suburb?” When the strange lights were observed amidst cloudy
      and windy conditions, my five-year old son and I were driving north along Interstate 35. As we approached
      the exit for SW 4th Street we saw over downtown Moore eight faded-red lights of a "fiery" nature.
      There was an eerie glow about them and they hung in the sky.
      I kept looking up at the lights as I got
      off at
      NW 12th Street, just north of downtown and could still see a few of them. My son, interestingly
      enough, was captivated by the lights as well, asking his dad what the “light ghosts” were.
      Good question, son. I dialed *55 and got hold of the dispatcher with the Oklahoma Highway Patrol said
      she had not received any reports.
      Researching “strange lights Moore” online, the  National
      UFO Reporting Center had some reports made by witnesses in Moore last spring and summer. The day
      prior to my sighting – described a “yellow-orange circular sighting with ascending lights
      above Moore, Ok.” That was on May 20, 2012. And then, on June 26, 2012, a report from Moore refers
      to a “fireball object in plain view.”
      In fact, most of the reports made by witnesses in Oklahoma
      tend to refer to “lights.”
      Because of the EF-5 tornado that blew through Moore on May 20th,
      we have been unable to get  back. Thanks to reddirtreporter@...
      PennsylvaniaObject

      Philadelphia-- I was returning via plane from a trip to the Midwest on May 30, 2013, and while in Philadelphia
      airspace to the best of my knowledge. I saw an object fly west as I was traveling east.
      It had a slight
      upward trajectory, and as it approached some dark cloud cover. It stopped and hovered where it was remaining
      in the same place relative to the plane. It remained just in front of the cloud cover for the next several
      minutes while I pondered the event.
      After it remained in place for a while, it slowly started to descend
      through the cloud cover. As it did, it reversed direction and began traveling east, opposite to its original
      trajectory. As it descended, it disappeared from sight. However, it left a slit in the cloud cover, much
      like if you were to draw your finger through icing on a cake and you'd see a trench.
      I have had other
      sightings, and was thinking about the last one I had, a year ago Memorial Day driving from NYC to Elmira,
      NY: Thanks to http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocasebook.com/2013/paplane053013.html&lid=85105&uid=2810131&sid=32507&mid=27803

      UtahBird
      Zion national park -- I
      was sitting in camp during early evening hours on May 30, 2013, when a bright glowing light (object) appeared
      in front of me in clear sight. It had the flight characteristics of a bird or bat. I thought at first
      it might be someone with a pinpoint light of some sort clowning around, but I’ve never heard of
      a white light that could focus like a laser. I then noticed it was three dimensional in appearance and
      was clearly in the air.
      It first appeared to be about 1/4 mile away and flying like a bird or bat or?
      It flew to the top of the mountain range 1 1/2 miles to my front, flew right to left skimming the top
      surface of the range and disappeared. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      WashingtonFlying Hotdog
      Sequim -- I believe
      it was March 21st when the meteor shower was to happen. I was outside when I saw an object which acted
      like a meteor entering our atmosphere, but then it slowed down and gliding into reentry and then it disappeared.
      It flying across the sky in front of me and started to glow orange and headed towards Seattle and I realized
      it wasn’t a meteor. Later at 11 PM, it’s just hovering above the Strait of Juan de Fuca, and
      then it shoots out a smaller orange orb and then takes off at an insane speed towards space. I have a
      photo from that night my friend took. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=32507&mid=27803
      Worldwide
      UFO Sightings
      ArgentinaUFO Stole Water from a Military Base
      SANTA FE -- A UFO stole water from a military
      base and an effort was made to conceal the case for years, but the proof is undeniable. The case emerges
      eleven years later and makes manifest the strange repetition of events related to Ufology that are intentionally
      concealed from the public. The episode occurred on the evening of 24 November 1999 at an army base located
      in the provincial capital of Santa Fe. A strange “imprint” appeared on the ground. The official
      story suggested a gag among army officers, but research showed that several witnesses directly observed
      the presence of a 40-meter-long flying object. No one was able to explain the reason why the water tank
      and two water cisterns that supply the troops were left completely empty.
      The exciting story of the event
      and its subsequent investigation was made known by Grupo Vision OVNI. Luis Brussa states, “After
      having learned of the event, I decided to go to the base to carry out investigations. Ten days had elapsed.
      I invited two researcher friends – Ariel Maderna and Fabian Rossi – to come along. So we grabbed
      our gear and went out to conduct field research, which is unquestionably the most pleasant and interesting
      aspect.”
       “Upon arrival, we were guided to meet a superior officer, to whom we explained
      what we were doing and permission was granted,” states the researcher. We started by looking at
      the imprint and other facilities, such as sheds, the water tank, trees, wires and the cistern, which supplies
      water and has a depth of 15 meters and a diameter of 2.5 meters.” Sgt. Carlos Villano told the researchers,
      “The cistern and tank were practically drained the night of the event.” The principal of the
      base primary school called him to report a lack of water in the school’s rest rooms. There were
      circular impressions for the first time. NOTE: The above image is a rendering. Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=32507&mid=27803

      AustraliaRound Object
      SydneyArea – I was getting in to my car to pick my kiddies up from
      school on May 29, 2013, and noticed a weird round object moving in the sky. I soon noticed another one
      not far from it. On would follow the other one, sometimes change position to go on top of the other one.
      They moved freely and seemed to rotate and one side seemed to reflect the sun’s light at one time,
      they both went very dark then got bright again. I guess one side didn’t reflect the light. I was
      watching for about three minutes as a cloud was moving in. They played in the cloud moving in and out
      of a small clearing at the edge of the cloud. At 3 PM, I had to leave and pick my kids up from school.
      An hour I saw them again but my wife who has poor vision did not. I quit frustrated but still glad I saw
      them. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      CanadaLights
       Campbell River B.C. -- My friends and I witnessed 20-30
      orbs that appeared twice (ten minutes apart) in the western sky on May 26, 2013.

      They were orange
      and moving slowly up and down. My video is available, but I will wait and see if they were "lanterns"
      or military flares through the grapevine. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      GuamRed Lights

      Talofofo -- On 12 May 2013,
      at about 7:45 PM, both my wife and I saw three separate bright red moving lights in the western sky. The
      three lights were at about 15-20 degrees of elevation and were separated by about 5 degrees of azimuth,
      and all three were near the elevation of Orion, the moon and Jupiter, but 15 degrees south of them at
      that time. The objects made no noise as they moved east towards us, and then made hairpin turns to the
      WNW and faded into the night sky. The entire event lasted no longer than about five minutes.

      We called
      ATCC at both the Won Pat International Airport and Anderson Air Force Base. Neither reported seeing anything
      on their radar during that time period. One of us is a private pilot and a holder of a Ph. D. in Oceanography
      with much experience observing the night sky. Nothing of this nature has ever been seen before. Thanks
      to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=32507&mid=27803
      MexicoDots

      Cabo san Lucas -- During daylight while
      on vacation in Cabo we saw white 'dots' circling around the moon on April 20, 2013. They were too small
      to get any definition with our binoculars. We are not drinking and are college educated adults. We couldn't
      get video because of the brightness of the sky and the small size of the 'dots'. Thanks to Peter Davenport,
      Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=32507&mid=27803
      South AfricaOrbs
      Johannesburg-- Clinton
      Morris reports, “After witnessing these orange orbs twice last year and two discs, one brownish
      red and the other silver. I actually saw an orange orb eject out of the center of the silver disc that
      was no more than 120 meters above my head at the time.” I've spent nearly a year outside my home
      EVERY night. It even snowed in Johannesburg last year which is very rare as you can imagine, I've been
      pretty diligent in keeping observation. The amount of orbs I'm seeing lately has almost tripled in the
      last three months. I would normally see about three to five a night and note times and directions in my
      journal.
      What became apparent was that the majority of these craft were not satellites, aircraft, balloons
      or anything other than orbs of orange/white light. What's disturbing is that we are now seeing sometimes
      five an hour. I even had one friend with me suggest the flight paths were outlining letters in the sky
      (really?) I'm going to now keep detailed descriptions of the directions and heights of each sighting and
      try test his theory. It may be wilder than own...I gave up trying to post individual sightings as a fruitless
      task due to the sheer number I'm able to observe on any clear night.
      I've invited a few friends with
      me to see "the show" as I call it and have had     a few interesting responses. My
      favorite was a girlfriend that called them Angels. I've seen a disc 90-100 meters across that spits out
      30 meter glowing orbs at random intervals. As a scientist making careful observations daily, the number
      of craft visible whilst other aircraft are in the sky at the same time is disturbing in itself. Another
      interesting fact is up until I take a friend out to see "the show" they all say they've never seen anything
      like it. Afterwards they call me and say "did you see the one flying southeast at 7:30 pm last night?"
      It confirms I'm not crazy and their calls reassure me. I've got an excel spreadsheet of sightings going
      back now 12 months. There is a definite increase in these things buzzing around up there. Thanks for the
      weekly file! Thanks to Clinton Morris in Johannesburg
      UKEngland Disc
      Herefordshire – On May 25,
      2013, at 4 PM I tookvideo about 35 seconds to one minute each. The 414 movie clips are taken looking
      towards Pentre Farm, just off the Hergest Ridge, Herefordshire. This is the location of the previous ten
      disc object movie.
      The 416 movie clips are looking towards the Ridge. In front of the ridge is a bare
      brown patch which was until recently a pine tree plantation, and the center of much UFO activity, in the
      clip pictures, a small dark object is near and over it, the object has mapped the brown terrain over it
      which I have observed done before, also a light colored object looks to be on the earth floor in the area.
      The brown disc object in the photos passed by about 200 yards away. I have got this disc on camera in
      earlier film clips.
      The 417 movie is of Hergest Ridge. The center object in clip 39 is a disc on top with
      a triangular shape underneath from a camera on a night thermal shot. The objects were flying about each
      other. These craft are not visible to the naked eye. Foreign Country. permalink.
      Nottingham -- This
      is an account from my Mother who on A42 travelling back to Yorkshire from Birmingham taking pictures on
      May 25, 2013 of a car crash at sunset when she noticed a bright light. It was constantly bright and was
      also seen by my father who was driving.

      The light was round initially, but seemed to change shape at
      different angles. It was blindingly bright, and as the picture shows, was as bright, if not brighter than
      the sunset seen in the background. The surface was "moon-like" and it moved closer to the camera and even
      in front of the trees made her realize this was something different.

      She had her sunglasses on and the
      object was like looking at the sun. The object was visible for 35 minutes before disappearing. Thanks
      to MUFON CMS
      UFO Conferences

      *

           http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.mufonsymposium.org/&lid=85107&uid=2810131&sid=32507&mid=27803 http://contactinthedesert.net/tickets/
      Support
      Earth Changing Research
      I was sitting at my desk, pondering how I could get people interested in getting
      my work of the last thirteen years. I have put together a DVD of Filer's Files with hundreds of great
      photographs and UFO sightings.
      Additionally, I have decided to include my book within the DVD that
      includes George Ritter's exciting abduction story by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell
      has also included much of his excellent dialog for a donation of only $50.
      We also include a year's
      subscription. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.

      Send check or money order
      to:
      George Filer, 222 Jackson Road, Medford, NJ 08055.
      You can also use PayPal
      If you enjoy
      Filer's Files every week and want to support my efforts, please make a donation via PayPal

      I am offering
      eleven years of Filer's Files on a DVD with thousands of photographs and sightings for a donation of $50 that includes this year's subscription. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.
      JOIN
      MUFON!
      Become a MUFON member today! Benefits of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO
      Journal which contains current investigations, sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers
      and more. To join now, click here. Majorstar@...
      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2010 by George
      A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the
      newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily
      the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically
      grants permission for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail
      confidential. CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.
      God Bless
      Our Troops and Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick my grandsons who drowned.