Reprise: UFO Activated Nuclear Missiles at Minot AFB Says One Retired Launch Officer

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2013
      Reprise: UFO Activated Nuclear Missiles at Minot AFB Says One Retired Launch
      Officer

      Retired U.S. Air Force Captain David H. Schuur--whose dramatic testimony
      about a UFO temporarily activating his nuclear missiles at Minot AFB, North
      Dakota, in 1966--died on May 31, 2013. Schuur's tape recorded statements during
      his interview with UFOs and Nukes researcher Robert Hastings were published here
      in 2009 and are presented again below.

           Of all the interviews
      I’ve conducted with former or retired ICBM launch officers over the past three
      decades, this was perhaps the most disturbing. According to the source, David H.
      Schuur, a UFO had apparently activated the launch sequence in most of his
      Minuteman missiles.

      In August 2007, Schuur told me, “I saw your request
      for information in the [June 2007] Association of Air Force Missileers
      Newsletter. I was involved in a UFO incident at Minot AFB in the mid-1960s. I
      had read your earlier article [in the September 2002 AAFM Newsletter] but was
      hesitant to respond.” I asked Schuur why he had been hesitant. He replied,
      “Well, we were basically told, way back when, that it was classified information
      and, you know, it didn’t happen and don’t discuss it. I guess I was still
      operating on that idea when I saw your first article.”

      Schuur had
      obviously had a change of heart. He continued, “Anyway, I was a Minuteman
      missile crewmember in the 455th/91st Strategic Missile Wing at Minot from
      December 1963 through November 1967. I was a 1st Lieutenant during that period
      and the deputy commander that night. Since the incident occurred some 40 years
      ago, my memories are a bit foggy but, based on who my commander was at the time,
      I would say it occurred between July 1965 and July 1967.”

      http://www.theufochronicles.com/2013/06/reprise-ufo-activates-nuclear-missiles.html