[More] Proof of Extraterrestrials, The Lost UFO Archive [FULL VIDEO]

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2013
      Dear Group,
      I or someone else may have posted this ET/UFO Youtube video, but since we have quite a few new members, I thought it wise to just re-post it to the group.
      Has anyone any idea or premonition as to how long it will be before Obama make his UFO//Planet X Announcement?
      Thanks
      -

      [More] Proof of Extraterrestrials, The Lost UFO Archive [FULL VIDEO]
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcTQikLeYVA&feature=youtu.be%c2%a0