Fw: Filer's Files #15 2013 - Decades of UFO Secrecy, Sirius Movie Premiere,

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: George Filer <Majorstar@...>
        Subject: Filer's Files #15 2013 - Decades of UFO Secrecy, Sirius Movie Premiere,

      You can also View, Subscribe and Share this online. http://www.listrocket.com/public/archive.php?mode=thread&cat=8857&rc=486ef96e9512&mid=2810131&cc=72ec66c71b3482d

       Photo from Dana Point,
      California on March 19, 2013
      George A. Filer III New Jersey State Director
      MUFON Eastern Region Director
      www.nationalUFOcenter.com/
       April 10, 2013
      Get your own weekly updates! Subscribe
      to Filer's Files here

      If you wish to no longer receive emails from us please visit your profile
      What to read past issues? View Filer's Files Archives
      Want to contribute? Join MUFON.Become a MUFON member
      “I feel the scientific study of UFOs is for the benefit of humankind
      and is an important endeavor. The weekly intelligence report provides you with information on the latest
      sightings and UFO news that you need to understand the world situation.” In special reports, this
      week’s files cover:
      Illusions, UFO Secrecy, Letter about Contact with the Other Side, Mars Bones?
      and North Korea Needs Money and Will Saber Rattle to Get it,
      Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sightings
      were reported over: California, Colorado, Florida, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas,
      Virginia, and Wisconsin.
      Sightings of UFOs were also reported in: Australia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand,
      South Africa, Spain, and England in the United Kingdom.
      The purpose of these files is to report
      the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space.
      These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the
      over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance
      of Earth. I personally became interested in UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept one over
      England while flying for the US Air Force. Under Project Blue Book, the US Air Force investigated UFOs
      for more than twenty years; and we continue this research.  I believe the God of the universe has
      spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO's are visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.
      Special Reports
      Illusions

      Each of us lives in our belief system or illusions of how
      we view the world around us. Different beliefs create a selective reality that each person develops. A
      five year olds view of the world is much different than a grownups. People’s education and acceptance
      of each countries media, propaganda, parent’s beliefs, religion, and experiences tend to create
      our illusion of reality. Most of the people reading these files have seen a UFO so your reality is different
      from most. The belief in one country are even areas of a county is often different from another. What
      one person considers real may be considered an insane illusion by another person. Airborne radar and visual
      conformation has confirmed the existence of UFOs and these are not an illusion. People assume everything
      is going to stay normal, just like any other day but seeing a UFO or aliens in our lives is not normal.
      People facing a possible disaster underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and
      its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster
      as do governments. The Fukushima disaster seemed very unlikely and the plant's operator, the Tokyo Electric
      Power Company had designed the plant to withstand earthquakes and tsunamis. Obviously the plans were inadequate.
      Leaks are still reported and another earthquake that might let more radiation into the ocean and air would
      be disastrous for our planet. The photo shows decommissioning work at Fukushima but radiation leaks are
      on going on and the repair crews may run out of space for the radioactive water.
      Many feel it is impossible
      for Space Ships to reach our planet, therefore anything seen even by thousands each month is described
      as an illusion or belongs to the military. A study of the group of people who will be most affected by
      proof of visitors from space are scientists because many of their cherished beliefs may shattered.
      It
      also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy
      bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before.
      Most Americans feel that
      the daily news that is highly scripted by corporate media is the truth. Seldom does the media even cover
      the UFO story. The Internet provides massive exposure to UFOs that the media is starting to realize. Newspapers
      may have to start covering the UFO story just to stay in business. Many people’s reality will not
      consider any perspective that does not fit into the politically correct corporate media reality.

      UFOs are accepted or believed in by about 60% of Americans. Some people feel they are evil, enemies
      of human life and others feel they are morally good and our friends. It is most likely the aliens have
      their own agenda as their primary mission that happens to be either for or against human needs. Why would
      other civilizations travel great distances to visit Earth? Some speculation would suggest the aliens are
      after something of importance such as taking minerals, gold or DNA. Many of the aliens appear sick and
      undernourished and may need our genes.
      Two main concepts of truth are represented by science and
      religion. Science tends to ignore them while religion tends to explain them as demons, devils, or evil
      spirits. These wicked spirits have an agenda that appears to take whatever they desire including kidnapping
      and abducting.
      The government often denies the existence of UFOs, period. Despite asking military personnel
      to report and chase UFOs. The official government line is that whatever these phenomena are they do not
      represent a threat to our national security. These statements are conflicting and contradictory. For if
      there are no UFOs to begin with, why be concerned with a possible threat to national security?
      UFO Secrecy
      The US Air Force publicly tracked UFOs for twenty two years from 1947 to 1969, Americans accounted
      for 12,618 reports of unidentified flying objects many by aircrews. It was up to investigators at Ohio's
      Wright-Patterson Air Force Base to determine if extraterrestrial beings, in fact, had descended from space
      to Earth. Research on UFOs was called by several names including "Project Blue Book." A friend of mine,
      Colonel Ray Sleeper, who was commander of Foreign Technology Division sent the study of UFOs to the University
      of Colorado. Ray had observed a UFO high above his B-52 aircraft, but had doubts about its identity. Even
      so FTD’s coat of arms included a UFO.
      In 1969, after the results of study were released the United
      States Air Force declared itself out of the UFO business, but admitted that 701 sightings remained "unidentified,"
      that the Air Force found prudent to ignore.
      The Air Force Academy text book “Environmental Space
      Sciences,” warned
      “It is obvious that intensive scientific study is needed in this(UFO) area;
      no such study has yet been undertaken at the necessary levels of intensity needed. Something that must
      be guarded against in any such study is the trap of implicitly assuming that our knowledge of Physics
      (or any other branch of science) is complete.” http://www.nationalufocenter.com/artman/publish/article_425.php
       General Benjamin Chidlaw told investigators, `We have stacks of reports about flying saucers.
      We take them seriously when you consider we have lost many men and planes trying to intercept them." Commander
      Air Defense Command 1951 to 1955.
      Navy Admiral Delmar Fahrney made this public statement, 1957 "Reliable
      reports indicate there are objects coming into our atmosphere at very high speeds and controlled by thinking
      intelligence's."
      Blue Book's documents and photographs comprise 42 cubic feet of declassified records
      -- numbering 2,000 pages per cubic foot -- now housed in the National Archives.

      PRESIDENT REAGAN
      stated at the United Nations regarding extraterrestrials in Sept. 21, 1987, `Is not an alien force already
      among us?"

      President Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev
      At the time the USSR and the US were locked in the Cold War ready
      to unleash thousands of nuclear warheads almost at any moment. Mikhail Gorbachev, in a speech at the Kremlin
      `For a Nuclear Free World and the Survival of Humanity' in Moscow on Feb 16, 1987 stated,
      `In spite of
      the differences between us, we must all learn to preserve our one big family of humanity. At our Geneva
      meeting, the US President said that if the earth faced an invasion by extraterrestrials, the United States
      and the Soviet Union would join forces to repel such an invasion. I shall not dispute the hypothesis,
      though I think it is early yet to worry about such an intrusion.' Soviet Life Supplement May 1987.
      Gorbachev
      was chosen by Time Magazine as one of the most important men of the Twentieth Century. The two most powerful
      men in the world were talking about extraterrestrials and Star Wars (anti-missile) weapons system that
      President Reagan offered to share with the Soviets.
      Not generally known to the American public is that
      the Soviet military reported UFOs were attacking and destroying Soviet facilities causing great concern.
      It is my theory that UFOs play a much larger role in the affairs of men than anyone realizes.

      For several
      years, senior administration officials have been discussing how much to disclose to the world about extraterrestrial
      life. Dissatisfaction among powerful institutions such as the U.S. Navy over the decades-long secrecy
      policy has given a boost to efforts to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial life and technology.
      Mars
      Ancient Dinosaur like Bones
       The Mars Rover has imaged a strange group of back bone like structures
      on Mars. It seems unlikely that stone would acquire this shape, and might be the remains of a large animal.
      Navigation Camera Non-linearized Full frame EDR acquired by Opportunity's mission to Meridiani Planum
      by NASA/JPL.

      Letter About Contact with the Other Side
      Bart Ellis writes, “I want to
      express my condolence on the loss of your daughter. I noticed that you mentioned several websites on your
      last mailing that have to do with communication with the other side.”
      You might also want to include
      the website: worlditc.org  The guy who is responsible for the website is someone I know and have
      been on TV shows with i.e. Mark Macy. Mark has the best website on EVP, bar none. You might also want
      to mention the Paranormal Recorder as an app.  on the Apple/iTunes App website. I have been recording
      the voices of people who have died for about 40 years and it is very time consuming and impractical for
      most people. Plus, you have to have a tape recorder, a tape, a microphone and lots and lots of patience.
      Now, however,  you can get an app that really works at the App Store and it only costs a few bucks.
      (No, I'm not on their payroll!)  I just thought I would remind you of this again.  It was through
      the Paranormal recorder that I got the voice I was hoping for....a woman came on my IPad when I was showing
      my brother-in-law in Cheltenham, England, how to use the App.  A woman's voice said, very clear and
      loud: “There's No Death.” Even though I have been recording voices for years, this was the
      absolute proof I needed.
      Also, my friend, Barry Taff who wrote the book, "Aliens Above, Ghosts Below"
      is now doing lectures and such.  He's a really good guy and is very much into researching paranormal
      phenomena.  I'm just letting you know about him and the book.  If you want to read any of his
      blogs, go t barrytaff.net. I don't know how you have the energy to do all of the things you're doing.
      It must be a hassle!  In any case, best wishes to you. Thanks toBart Ellis
      North KoreaNeeds Money
      and Will Saber Rattle to Get it
      Do not be surprised if North Korea attacks South Korea. Kim Jong Un wants
      to be recognized has a world power. Kim may go too far in his campaign to pressure the US and South Korea
      into offering money and a peace treaty. He is likely aware that all-out war will bring an end to his rule,
      so smaller moves such as launching missiles, or attacking disputed islands between North and South Korea
      is more likely. "Kim Jong-un's aim is to unite the North Korean military and his people to gain their
      trust. He is young, impetuous, and has lived in a bubble all his life surrounded by people fulfilling
      his every whim, and assuring him that North Korea is one of the great powers on Earth. Yet both he and
      his country have not proved their might and the people are looking for strong signals from him. Kim's
      attempts to endear himself to his people will likely include military action, he likely feels having nuclear
      weapons makes him invincible.
      The coming days could see more attempts to unsettle the region and display
      his might. Among the options open to Kim are a missile test to mark the 101st anniversary of the birth
      of the country's founder, Kim Il-sung. It appears North Korea will launch one or more missiles and the
      US, Japan, or South Korea may attempt to shoot it down. Kim may choose to attack islands on the North-South
      maritime border, or explode a nuclear weapon. He commands one of the largest armies in the world, with
      new missiles and nuclear weapons. Kim has an unrealistic view of the world which makes him dangerous.
      His people are poorly fed, and the economy is failing. His only moves are to threaten the world so they
      will give him the money he needs to pay his Army, particularly the generals, so they do not over throw
      him. He needs money to buy the generals' loyalty and pay for his lavish lifestyle.
      It is unlikely Kim
      will abandon the North's nuclear program: "He will threaten the US and South Korea until he wins a concession
      and he can claim he has orchestrated a victory over the enemy. That is exactly what Kim Jong-un is expecting.
      He knows he's causing trouble internationally, but if he steps back, he will never win the trust of his
      people. These actions could easily cause a miscalculation with some officer launching artillery attacks
      on his own.

      The medium-range Musudan missile has a range of 2,180 miles capable of flying over
      Japan, Foreign Minister Yun Byung-se told lawmakers in Seoul. Earlier a Defense Ministry official said
      launch preparations appeared to be complete.
      If the Musudan missile is launched, it would be the
      first mobile test of this weapon, giving military officials another layer of uncertainty about the potential
      for a mistake.
      It has also urged tourists in South Korea to take cover, warning a nuclear war was imminent.
      Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/04/10/south-korea-says-north-korea-ready-to-test-missile-any-day/#ixzz2Q7dpNmHe
      Sightings in the United States
      CaliforniaDisc

       Dana Point -- My wife, her mother.
      and her daughter were on a tour boat to see whales and dolphins on March 19, 2013. My wife set her digital
      phone cam to burst mode to capture pictures of the whales and dolphins. After she returned home we were
      reviewing the photos on her phone and noticed a disc-shaped object in one of the photos.
      Apparently nobody
      noticed it at the time because they were all focused on the water. I thought it was a joke and she had
      an app on her phone to insert UFOs in pictures, but it was no joke and my wife isn’t technologically
      savvy enough to fake the picture, nor would she have any desire to do so. The object did not show up in
      any of the other photos as far as I can tell. I’m sure it’s not a seagull, airliner, Frisbee,
      or lenticular cloud. I have no idea what it IS! Thanks to MUFON CMS

      ColoradoLights
      Montrose -– The witness called and reported his sighting on March 29, 2013. He was outside smoking a cigarette
      and noticed two large glowing orange orbs to the southwestonMarch 2, 2013, at 7 PM. The orbs were and
      then started moving (or floating) slowly. Suddenly one of the orbs shot straight up and vanished. The
      other orb moved north and then suddenly streaked away and was no long visible. The witness noticed a strange
      mist around one of the orbs when it moved near a cloud. A short video was taken of the orbs. Thanks to
      William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31988&mid=27404
      Henderson-- This UFO was captured by a NASA All Sky
      camera on March 17, 2013 at 6:54:00.366 UTC. This camera is located in Henderson, Colorado. These cameras
      are used to track meteorites. Sometimes that is not all they catch on video.
      Note: The video is not of
      a meteor or a satellite. The time of the sighting was out of the window when satellites can be observed.
      The fact that no lights were flashing means that it also was not an aircraft.
      This entry was posted in 2013, bright
      light, Colorado, Discovered anomaly in photo, pictures, Unidentified, video. Bookmark the permalink.
      FloridaOrange Orbs
      CORAL GABLES – On April 7, 2013, I was standing in the front of the house
      as my father was leaving when we both noticed an object about the same time and stated "What is that?" I’m familiar with most aerial activity and this was not a normal sighting. It did not have the
      characteristics with respect to the orange glow and lack of sound. It moved west at normal flight speed.
      The oddity was the large glow aspect giving the object a round shape. When I realized it was something
      unusual, I called out to my son to bring his camera. We attempted some shots and watched it for three
      minutes until it was no longer in sight.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      IllinoisLights
      WASHINGTON -- We
      were in the backyard playing a lawn game at 9:45 PM on Saturday March 30, 2013. My teammate was getting
      ready to throw when he stopped and said “what the hell is that?” Three of us looked toward
      the NW where we saw 16 to 20 lights that were slowly blinking. At first, I was thinking this was a very
      large airplane, but there was no sound. My husband yelled and grabbed his I phone and proceeded to record.
      We yelled at another friend to go get his kids (ages 16, 11, and 10) to get them from inside the house
      as we wanted them to see this as well. The lights spanned the width of a football field moving east slowly.
      They randomly blinked and formed a variety of shapes, some in triangles. As they turned slowly towards
      north they formed triangles before disappearing. Another friend kept saying "what is this?”
      After they disappeared, we called the police and TV station but no one else had reported strange lights.
      We also thought maybe it was 16 to 20 prop planes but this seemed unlikely. The video attached has to
      be viewed on full screen with lights out as this was recorded with a little iPhone and that is the best
      way to view. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      BLOOMINGTON -- I reported a ufo sighting recently and this was not my
      first time reporting a ufo. I reported one over Bloomington in 1999. I was caught in a green beam and
      had four hours missing time. I sure hope my granddaughter has no more run ins with ufos. I did not send
      all the photos. My granddaughter zoomed in on some of the lights and got part of the craft. It is orange
      and very odd looking. It looks like some kind of contraption with monitor screen like shape to it.
      Thank
      you for being there. I would like to be sent Filer’s Files to Lois H. Bloomington, Illinois...
      MassachusettsSaucer
      Medford -- I was driving back from my doctor’s appointment and “saucer” type
      UFO about 4:10 PM, on April 3, 2013. It was hovering about 500 feet up. I couldn’t pull over to
      take a picture because of traffic. I saw this UFO for about 7 to 10 seconds when it moved slightly away
      from me and then just disappeared like it just flicked out. It was the size of an M&M candy about
      seven inches away from your eye (for size comparison), silver in color and was just hovering. Then poof
      it was gone. On April 4, 2013, I was watching CNN’s video from Denver. One of the shots looked just
      like the craft that I saw, but mine was not moving around. It was just hovering until it just disappeared.
      It looked like a keg flattened and round like a typical “saucer shaped UFO.” Thanks to William
      Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31988&mid=27404
      New JerseyTwo Red Orange Lights on Wing
      MILLVILLE-- My husband
      saw lights above the neighbor’s shed on April 5, 2013, at 8:08 PM. He went outside and witnessed
      orange red lights in the sky. It passed over our house and looked like a wing. When it passed over, it
      covered the stars in the background behind it. Not sure what we saw, but by the time we got to the front
      of the house it was in the distance and disappeared. There was NO sound. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      PennsylvaniaFour Ovals

       Upper Chichester -- It was a clear night for sky watching on April 7, 2013, and I
      was in the checking objects in the sky. I had been outside since sunset and the sighting occurred at 9:53
      PM, when I sighted a high flying jet and four definite oval shaped objects flying south. They were traveling
      in a ‘v’ formation, equally spaced apart as indicated on the rough sketch I have supplied.
      They were bright enough to see their shapes and too high to be geese and too rigid a formation.
      They
      moved much faster than geese in a straight line across the sky. The entire sighting only lasted ten seconds
      from horizon to horizon. This is my third sighting of what I consider to be UFOs. I was using high powered
      Zhumell 20 X 80 power binoculars. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      OregonDisc

      Bridal Veil -- While driving a film
      production truck eastbound on I-84 to a commercial shoot on Mt Hood, Eric noticed waterfalls ahead and
      stretched his arm toward the open passenger window to get a shot at 55 MPH. This picture was taken on
      I-84 at the waterfall above Wahkeena Rearing Lake on November 1, 2010. Once back at the hotel, while looking
      through the pictures on the camera, we noticed the object and what looks like a Vapor trail behind it
      and a change of direction. The card remained in the camera until February 3, 2011 and was shown to a lot
      of people. Finally it was downloaded and forwarded. Keep in mind that the idea was to take a picture of
      a waterfall, not of something odd in the sky. It is on a frame less than a mile away. That object had
      a dome, with an egg shaped object.
      Note: There is no way to prove that the above photo was not a hoax
      because the original photo was not received. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31988&mid=27404
      TexasOrbs
       corpus christi -- My son was taking pictures of a flock of birds and in the picture
      he noticed two auras of light on April 7, 2013. In the bottom aura you can see a sphere and on the aura
      on top you can almost see another sphere. He did not see object until he checked his pictures. He sent
      me the picture to see what I thought it could be. Thanks to MUFON CMS Note: May be a lens reflection.

      Virginia Diamond
       FAIRFAX -- I was out in front of my apartment looking for the
      comet visible in the west on March 9, 2013. I had my binoculars with me so I walked north about 50 yards
      to get a better view of the horizon. I did not see the comet, so I started to walk back to my place. I
      kept looking west and noticed a solid object moving just above me about 50 yards away. It was a long black
      diamond that was flat about two feet tall, 25 feet long and 5 feet wide. The points were rounded and it
      made no noise and had no propellers or wings. After it passed, I heard a very faint noise. It had glowing
      orange rectangles on the side. I was not sure if these were windows or vents.
      It was moving west in a
      strait path very slowly and only moved maybe 20 to 30 yards during my observation. I just smiled and said
      to myself that I had truly seen a UFO.
      NOTE: The above image is a rendering. Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=31988&mid=27404
      WashingtonDC
      Watch Fox News segment UFO Caught Live on Fox News on January 20, 2013.
      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch_v=0drMT6bOpGY&lid=84142&uid=2810131&sid=31988&mid=27404
      WisconsinTriangle
      Wausau -- I have been studying the stars with the help of my I PAD and looking up
      on April 5, 2013, at the stars that were blinking out and coming back on. At first I thought tree branches
      were getting in the way, but realized there were no branches there. I carry a two million candle spot
      light and shone it at the blacked out stars area. I was surprised to see a dull gray triangle shaped craft.
      The front was thinner and curved to a wider back. It moved very slowly east as I kept the light on the
      craft for three minutes. Then it started a smooth slow turn to the southeast and stayed away from the
      glow of city lights and made no sound. I was losing sight of the object and went into the house to get
      binoculars, but I could no longer see it. I had horrible nightmares that night! Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Worldwide
      UFO Sightings
       AustraliaLightning UFO
      Niagara Park – I waswaiting at the train station
      to pick my partner up, whilst looking into the sky on April 6, 2013, I spotted a bright red orb. It flew
      down and hovered nearby. My partner is right into the ufo phenomenon, so I sent my partner a text to see
      if he could see the orb. His train arrived and before he could get off the orb took off. Thanks to MUFON
      CMS

      Sydney-- Looking east over the ocean, around 9.45 Pm, on March 8, 2013, all of a sudden
      I saw a really large flash of lightning came down in a straight line towards the ocean. As this was happening
      the lighting flash also was emitting the shape of a UFO. This was unbelievable to me. It was about five
      miles up in the night sky and very big in size, about 4 to5 times bigger than any 747 aircraft. I was
      amazed that it was very electrical in activity. Then after a few seconds I did not see anything again
      like it had disappeared, this undoubtedly will remain in my thoughts and memory for the rest of my life.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      CanadaDisc
      SCARBOROUGH, ONTARIO -- On March 25, 2013, while driving south just
      before my turn to my work street I noticed a strange long vertical object moving slowly west. It flying
      at 200 feet altitude and was vertical and flattish-like in nature. It had mixed colors of dark and white.
      It was moving across vertical upright with no tumbling motion at all. It looked about ten feet length.
      Even the motion and appearance looked two dimensional. The speed was between 2 and 5 MPH. Thanks to William
      Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31988&mid=27404
      MexicoDisc
       El NEVADO DE TOLUCA -- Last February of 2013,
      we took a trip to one of the popular mountains in Mexico. We climbed almost to the top and started taking
      pictures like this one.
      After a couple of weeks we were viewing the photo album and something caught
      our attention. We zoomed in and we think that probably it’s a legal UFO. We didn’t hear any
      noise or even see anything weird. We noticed the UFO in only one picture of the hundreds we took during
      that family trip. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      New Zealand
      Otaki Beach -- "...South Pacific Research (SPR),
      feels that it would be useful to forward our discovery of an identical object discovered when we downloaded
      an air surveillance system frame for our immediate area, last week. In regards to the submitted report
      in this week`s dispatch titled "Kansas City, MO. colored, wormlike "Ear-shaped" bright night shot. We
      are located on southwest coast beach of North Island, New Zealand, at OTAKI.
      When we loaded this frame
      into our air surveillance equipment, we immediately noticed the "Ear-Like" object on the beach, where
      there is a small estuary. We downloaded a subsequent satellite identical coverage map, which did not show
      any such object. We then walked up the beach to the exact spot but there is nothing there.
      The distance
      of the object, from our base (S40 44.045, E175 07.126), green crosshair in frames as depicted is 2.2 nautical
      miles. We have used our distance measuring equipment, to pinpoint the object`s size, to be precisely 1.2
      nautical miles from its south to north ends.
      If the Kansas City object was shot from "underneath", then
      it figures that ours is the reverse image, taken via satellite from above during daylight hours. Kindest
      Regards, Rick L Pinfold, South Pacific Research, North Island , New Zealand.
      South AfricaDiamond
      Pretoria,
      Gauteng – On March 30, 2013, at 2:30 AM, two of my friends and I saw a diamond shaped flying object
      while we were at the dam fishing. I don’t know what it was, but it definitely was not from around
      here. It was hovering across the water in a sideways motion with two white lights. One light was on the
      front of the craft assuming it was the front side, and one light was at the back, with another red light
      on the left side facing our way. It was a brown color and was flying at low speed and made a strange hovering
      sound. It was very close to Earth because we could see it clearly and the moon was full with no clouds.
      Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31988&mid=27404
      SpainFlying Object
       Torrevieja, Alicante -- I am submitting the attached photographs in the hope that an expert can explain the nature of the object
      taken on April 4, 2013. It is moving or falling very fast. In addition, the shape seems to be different
      in each shot. I took the photo(s) during a walk along the coast. The series is of three exposure-bracketed
      photos (0, -1, +1) taken by holding the shoot button down for the duration of the three shots. I was not
      aware of the object at the time. If anybody is interested I have the RAW files for the images; I'll keep
      them for a few weeks before discarding them. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      UK/England Orbs
      Herefordshire – On April 2, 2013, at 6:30 PM, a video was taken looking toward the Burl Hill direction from Hereford
      near the Wales border. The video was taken at 6:30 PM this evening. Attached are sequential frame clips.
      Note: This witness has taken several photos and videos in the past several months and sent them to us.
      The authenticity of these videos and photos has not been determined. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31988&mid=27404
      I stopped and quickly got out of my car with camera in hand. After taking four shots at 12:16 PM, I
      went back into my car to get a better camera. Once back outside facing the object it was only hundreds
      of yards to west. It was gone after 15 seconds! Due to its slow speed I tried to video it but that was
      a no go! Three of the pictures had successfully captured this strange object on film. The sighting lasted
      about one minute. I have taken numerous photos of UFOs since 2008. Note: I don’t have an explanation
      for this object. I believe it to be a genuine UFO! Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31988&mid=27404
      UFO Conferences

      New JerseyUFO Paranormal
      and Consciousness Conference

      Saturday & Sunday
      April 20 & 21, 2013
      10.00am to 6.30pm Hilton Garden Inn (near Trenton)
      800 US Route 130 (southbound)
      Hamilton Square, New Jersey
      609-585-6789
      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.njufoc.com/main.html&lid=83680&uid=2810131&sid=31988&mid=27404
      Sirius Movie Premiere
      Thank you so much for your
      support. We have sold out the 800 seat main theater for the Sirius premiere in Los Angeles, BUT you may
      still be part of the excitement.  We have engaged another theater in the same complex.  Be part
      of the red carpet excitement and see the film when it is presented to a theater audience for the 1st time.

      April 22, 2013 - Regal Cinemas LA Live
      1000  W. Olympic Blvd
      Los Angeles, CA 90015

      Red Carpet
      opens at 7 pm, Preshow remarks from Dr. Greer at 7:45 (Theater A only), Screening at 8 pm sharp. Tickets
      are only available on-line.  No tickets will be sold at the door.
      click hereto get your seats:
      Theater B - $15 each

      STAY TUNED
      We are planning a Washington DC premiere one night the week of April
      29 - May 2.
      Virginia Premiere - Thursday May 9th (the 12th anniversary of the original National Press
      Club event in 2001!) - The Paramount - Charlottesville, VA
      Tickets available soon for premiere: general
      admission and also with special VIP seating and after party.
      The VA premiere will be followed by a rare
      3 day workshop with Dr. Greer on May 10th, 11th and 12th.  - 3 nights under the stars.  More
      information soon.
      I’ll be speaking at: Citizen Hearing on Disclosure – April 29 to
      May 3, 2013 – Washington, DC

      "IF THE CONGRESS WON'T DO ITS JOB, THE PEOPLE WILL."

          Contact

      "The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure will attempt to accomplish what the U. S. Congress has failed
      to do for forty-five years." Stephen Bassett Political Activist "I've been asked about UFOs and
      I've said publicly, I thought they were somebody else, some other civilization." Eugene Cernan Apollo
      17 Astronaut "Of course UFOs are real - and they are interplanetary  ...The cumulative evidence
      for the existence of UFOs is quite overwhelming and I accept the fact of their existence." - Lord Dowding UK Air Chief Marshal "There is a serious possibility that we are being visited by people from outer
      space. It behooves us to find out who they are, where they come from, and what they want.” Admiral
      Lord-Hill Norton  UK Chief of Defence "This massive cover-up has been going on for almost six
      decades since the UFO crash near Roswell, New Mexico in July 1947, an event which was certainly not caused
      by balloons, as alleged by the U.S. Air force." Dr. Brian O'Leary Apollo Astronaut "The mystery
      surrounding this crash (at Roswell) has never been adequately explained - not by independent investigators,
      and not by the U.S. government." Bill Richardson  Congressman Secretary of Energy  New Mexico
      Governor  Presidential Candidate "It is time for the truth to be brought out... Behind the scenes
      high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and
      ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense.... I urge immediate
      Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about unidentified flying objects." Vice Admiral  Roscoe Hillenkoetter CIA Director
      An event with historical implications will be held at
      the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013.  At that time as many as
      forty researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for thirty hours over five days before former
      members of the United States Congress.

      The Hearing Committee is presently composed of Senator Mike Gravel
      (Dem/Lib, AK), Congresswomen Darlene Hooley (Dem, OR),  Carolyn Kilpatrick, (Dem, MI),Lynn Woolsey
      (Dem, CA) and Congressman Merrill Cook (Rep, UT).  One Additional Committee members may be added.

      The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race will attempt
      to accomplish what the Congress has failed to do for forty-five years - seek out the facts surrounding
      the most important issue of this or any other time.

      For this reason the motto for the Citizen Hearing
      on Disclosure is "If the Congress will not do its job, the people will."Jones Cheryll 1 Citizen Hearing
      on Disclosure April 29 to May 3, 2013 Washington, DC

      Reflecting the global implications of the issue,
      the entire CHD will be live streamed worldwide in English, Spanish, Arabic, Hindi, Japanese and Mandarin
      (archive only).  This represents approximately one half of the world's population.
      The live webcast will also include side press conferences with witnesses as well as interviews by former
      CNN News Anchor Cheryll Jones.   The English and Spanish webcast will include evening lectures
      presented by Hearing witnesses.   Access to these webcasts is available via subscription here.

      The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure will be filmed as the basis for a forthcoming documentary- Truth
      Embargo - by Just Cause Entertainment.

      The title of this film is fitting as the goal of the Citizen Hearing
      is nothing less than the end of the extraterrestrial truth embargo this year.  The world's people
      have waited long enough.

      Over the coming weeks this site will develop rapidly with new information added
      daily.   Check back often for updates.

      This video, which provides a conceptual frame for the
      Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, is available in the following languages:     Japanese
      Chinese      French      German
      Spanish

      Time lapse footage provided by "Earth Time lapse, Amazon HD"  http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch_v=IkfZUtnWVyA&lid=84146&uid=2810131&sid=31988&mid=27404 and NASA.

      See more videos relating to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure at the CHD YouTube Channel

      I’ll
      be speaking at:

      "It's time to open the books on questions that have remained in the dark,
      questions of government investigations of UFOs.  We ought to do it because the American people quite
      frankly CAN handle the truth.  And we ought to do it because it's the law."
      John Podesta
      Clinton
      Presidential Advisor
      and Chief of Staff

      "UFO's are as real as the airplanes flying overhead."
                                 Paul
      Hellyer
      Canadian Defence Minister

      "It is now time to put away this embargo of truth about
      the alien presence."
                   - Dr. Edgar Mitchell

                Apollo 14 Astronaut
      www.MUFONsymposium.com

      Support Earth Changing
      Research
      I was sitting at my desk, pondering how I could get people interested in getting my work
      of the last thirteen years. I have put together a DVD of Filer's Files with hundreds of great photographs
      and UFO sightings.
      Additionally, I have decided to include my book within the DVD that includes
      George Ritter's exciting abduction story by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell has also
      included much of his excellent dialog for a donation of only $50.
      We also include a year's subscription.
      Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.

      Send check or money order to:
      George
      Filer, 222 Jackson Road, Medford, NJ 08055.
      You can also use PayPal
      If you enjoy Filer's Files
      every week and want to support my efforts, please make a donation via PayPal

      I am offering eleven
      years of Filer's Files on a DVD with thousands of photographs and sightings for a donation of $50 that
      includes this year's subscription. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.
      JOIN
      MUFON!
      Become a MUFON member today! Benefits of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO
      Journal which contains current investigations, sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers
      and more. To join now, click here. Majorstar@...
      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2010 by George
      A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the
      newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily
      the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically
      grants permission for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail
      confidential. CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.
      God Bless
      Our Troops and Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick my grandsons who drowned.