Fw: MUFON Symposium: Dr. Greer to share startling NEW DNA evidence on the Atacama Humanoid. Have we found ET?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2013
       Subject: MUFON Symposium: Dr. Greer to share startling NEW DNA evidence on the Atacama Humanoid. Have we found ET?

      PLEASE SHARE THIS NOTICE BY POSTING AND SENDING TO
      YOUR E-MAIL LISTS! THANK YOU!!!

      Make your reservations now to attend
      The Mutual UFO Network's most important
      International Symposium to date!

      Check out this fabulous 5 Star Resort!

      Book NOW and SAVE!
      MUFON SYMPOSIUM
      SOCIAL MEDIA CENTERPLEASE SHARE THIS NOTICE BY
      POSTING AND SENDING TO
      YOUR E-MAIL LISTS! THANK YOU!!!

        Follow Us On Twitter!

      See Us On FaceBook!
      Check Us Out On YouTube!

      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001YRdB7Z77Zo8KP75k9L29AAeIdug6CpWeN7jLfVf1rAbkwPSX2rCsUzbusg5onLgI-NGxlGKsJTqvWbcN5Z4GY4kihsURfbq5TJjtlXt1o0ukRrYU7qkGGQ==%c2%a0%c2%a0

      Attend the MUFON Field Investigation Workshops.

      CLICK HERE for more information.

      MUFON Investigates!

      Visit the MUFON Homepage and explore UFO  Reports and Investigations World Wide.

      Visit the OnLine MUFON Store for great UFO Themed Merchandise
      About MUFON

      MUFON
      262 WILMER AVE #1
      Cincinnati, Ohio 45226-1600
      513-871-8367
      Forward this email

      This email was sent to broali4xa@... by mufonsymposium@... |
      MUFON| 262 WILMER AVE #1| Cincinnati| OH| 45226-1600