Fw: Filer's Files #11 2013 - True Gullies on Mars, Forests to Deserts in 34 Years, Diamond UFOs

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013
       Subject: Filer's Files #11 2013 - True Gullies on Mars, Forests to Deserts in 34 Years, Diamond UFOs

      You can also View, Subscribe and Share this online.   http://www.listrocket.com/public/archive.php?mode=thread&cat=8857&rc=9430fc5bb798&mid=2810131&cc=72ec66c71b3482dth

      Photo from Austin, Texas
      on February 8, 2013
       GeorgeA. Filer III New Jersey StateDirector
      MUFON Eastern Region Director
      www.nationalUFOcenter.com/
      Get your own weekly updates! Subscribe to Filer's Files here

      If you wish to no longer receive emails from us please visit your profile
      What to read past issues? View Filer's Files Archives
      Want to contribute? Join MUFON.Become a MUFON member
      “I
      feel the scientific study of UFOs is for the benefit of humankind and is an important endeavor. The weekly
      intelligence report provides you with information on the latest sightings and UFO news that you need to
      understand the world situation.”In special reports, this week’s files cover: Russell Crowe
      Captures UFO on Film, Mars Rover Finds Ancient Stream-bed-Proof of Flowing Water,NASA Says Mars Had
      Life in the Past,
      Are UFOs Signaling Data? Australian Diamond UFO Sightings, Filmmakers Capture and Icebergs
      Melting Quickly.
      Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sightings were reported over: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona,
      Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania,
      Texas, and Virginia.
      Sightings of UFOs were also reported in: Australia, Canada, Germany, India, Mexico,
      South Africa, Sweden, and England in the United Kingdom.
      The purpose of these files is to report
      the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space.
      These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the
      over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance
      of Earth. I personally became interested in UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept one over
      England while flying for the US Air Force. Under Project Blue Book, the US Air Force investigated UFOs
      for more than twenty years; and we continue this research. I believe the God of the universe has
      spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO's are visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.

      George
      Filer & Arie Vandenberg
      MUFON Conference, 2012
      Hello Readers,

      I was notified my daughter Elizabeth
      Lynn died Monday 3/11/13.
      This issue is dedicated to her and 5 year old Georgie Filer V whose motto was
      “Be Happy”.
      -George Filer

       Donation Amounts: ( 1.00) ( 5.00) ( 10.00) ( 25.00) ( 50.00)
      ( 100.00) ( fill in amount)

      Special Reports
      Russell Crowe Captures UFO on Film

      SYDNEY-- Actor
      Russell Crowe claims to have captured possible UFO evidence on film from a balcony in Sydney, Australia.
      In a series of Twitter updates, Crowe — who won the best-actor Oscar for his role in "Gladiator" and recently starred in another Oscar-nominated film, "Les Miserable’s"— insists that the pictures
      are real and that they don't show reflections or lens flare. What the  YouTube video does show
      is a series of three timed-exposure photos, with a flat red light moving across the frame. Crowe said
      the pictures were taken by a Canon 5D with no flash that was set up on the balcony of his office in the
      Sydney suburb of Woolloomooloo to capture pictures of fruit bats rising from the gardens. "This was a
      big surprise," Crowe wrote.
      Some commenter’s quickly speculated that the UFO was nothing more than
      reflections from a light, perhaps from a beacon on a sailboat that was passing through nearby Woolloomooloo
      Bay. But Crowe defended the sighting: "The camera is on a balcony, not behind glass,"  he told one
      questioner. "Can't be a lens flare because it moves, camera is fixed," he said in  another tweet.
      Contacted yesterday Crowe's Aussie rep clarified the alleged UFO video, shot by acclaimed cinematographer
      Duane Manwiller, was actually filmed in Sydney four years ago.
      Asked why Crowe chose to release it now,
      Vandenberg said:"I have no idea."
      The decision to release the old footage came several hours after the
      actor made a handful of obvious digs at the studio behind his latest flick Broken City"
      Read   http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/russell-crowe-captures-ufo-on-camera-at-sydneys-botanical-gardens/story-e6frfmq9-1226591727973#ixzz2Mv77BL7y
      "Mars Rover Finds Ancient Stream-bed-Proof of Flowing Water."
      By examining the makeup of some of
      the rock formations and the many rounded pebbles nearby, the Curiosity team concluded that a fast-flowing
      stream once came off the crater rim and ran to the area near the rover's landing site. “Unlike the
      megafloods, these smaller rivers or streams are believed to have run for thousands or millions of years,
      rather than days or months." Morgan said. "There are huge reservoirs of ice beneath the surface and we
      don't really know much about its relationship with the surface."
      “But the Marte Vallis finding makes
      clear that water from deep in the planet can and has surged to the surface through rock fractures
      in the relatively recent past,” he said. “And it is within the realm of possibility that something
      similar could set off another megaflood in the future.

      Evidence of a megaflood on  Mars—a surprisingly
      recent one that cut a 600-mile (966-kilometer) river channel into the planet—has been detected by
      radar from an orbiting satellite.
      Scientists have known for some time about the existence of the  Marte
      Vallis channel system. But the new radar research has doubled the estimated depth of the massive flow
      and identified the headwaters and floodplain of the river. The megaflood and volcano are considered especially
      significant because they occurred so recently, in geological terms, suggesting that Mars may well remain
      a geologically active planet today.
      Before a new picture of Mars began to emerge over the past decade,
      the planet was considered to have been cold, dry, and largely geologically dead for more than three billion
      years.
      "What we've found is that the source of this megaflood was water deep underground that was delivered
      to the surface through tectonic fractures," said Gareth Morgan of the Smithsonian Institution's
      Air and Space Museum, one of several authors of the article appearing in the journal  Science.

      "The source of the water, and the size of the outflow, had been something of a mystery, but the radar
      allowed us to look below the lava flows and see what existed there before," he said.
      Morgan likened the
      scale of the Marte Vallis flood to that of the  Missoula outpourings of some 15,000 years agowhat
      is now Washington and Oregon. After the breaking of an ice dam at glacial Lake Missoula, the water surged
      westward and flooded the 200-mile-long lake in 48 hours.
       The power of the water dug deep channels
      into the hardened lava, or basalt.
      True Gullies on Mars
      Images like this from the High Resolution Imaging
      Science Experiment (HiRISE) camera on NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter show portions of the Martian
      surface in unprecedented detail. This one shows many channels from 1 meter to 10 meters (3 feet to 33
      feet) wide on a scarp in the Hellas impact basin. On Earth we would call these gullies. Some larger channels
      on Mars that are sometimes called gullies are big enough to be called ravines on Earth. Thanks to JPL
      University of Arizona.
      The radar has been used extensively to investigate the Martian poles, and only
      more recently have investigators focused on areas such as the equatorial Elysium Planitia, the site of
      Marte Vallis.
      These deep river channels on Mars were formed roughly 3.7 to 3.1 billion years ago.
      Estimated to run for 600 miles (966 kilometers) or more, these channels are some 60 miles (97 kilometers)
      wide. By analyzing the characteristics of the channel, the team concluded that the water flow was 262
      feet (80 meters) or deeper.
      Watery Revolution
      The new finding is part of a recent revolution in water
      discoveries on Mars. Not only have researchers identified deep river channels, but they've discovered
      gullies of liquid water that are still forming and streams of salty water that appear to flow down some
      crater walls during the Martian summer.
      The Mars rover Curiosityhas identified a river or streambed
      that once tumbled into Gale Crater.
      In the Earth's past there was powerful volcanic activity which could
      have easily spewed dirt and rocks containing microbes into outer space which not only could have eventually
      reached Mars but also ended up traveling in orbit through space that we now know as meteors. A Newsweek
      article of September 21, 1998, p.12 mentions exactly this possibility. "We think there's about 7 million
      tons of earth soil sitting on Mars", says scientist and evolutionist Kenneth Nealson."You have to consider
      the possibility that if we find life on Mars, it could have come from the Earth" National Geographic
      News Published March 7, 2013.
      NASA Says Mars Had Life in Past
      Mars may well have been a pleasant
      place for tiny microbes to live, with plenty of water as well as minerals that could have served as food, NASAscientists said Tuesday at a news conference on the latest findings from their Mars rover.
      But they have yet to find signs that actual microbes did live in that oasis.
      "That's two places in our
      tiny solar system where our kind of life was possible, out of the myriads of solar systems in the galaxy.
      The egocentric view of the universe just took another hit."
       “We have found a habitable environment
      that is so benign and supportive of life that probably if this water was around and you had been on the
      planet, you would have been able to drink it,” said John P. Grotzinger, the California Institute
      of Technology geology professor who is the principal investigator for the NASA mission.
      In drilling into
      its first rock, a fine-grained mudstone, the scientists said, the rover Curiosity — a self-contained
      science laboratory about the size of a Mini Cooper — sent back to Earth convincing evidence that
      Mars was once awash in water.
      Curiosity scientists identified elements in the rocks — sulfur, nitrogen,
      hydrogen, oxygen, phosphorus and carbon — that are some of the key ingredients of life, as well as
      minerals, like sulfates and sulfides, that primitive microbes could eat for food. Dr. Grotzinger said
      these minerals are “effectively like batteries” and can provide an energy source for life.
      Thanks to NASA.

      From Forests to Deserts in Only 34 Years
      Yesterday, NASA spread the most recent and
      highest resolution photo of Earth in history. Compared with the photo from 1978, it is evident that the
      planet has deteriorated in large amounts.
      Robert M. Collins writes, “The planet cannot sustain
      an exploding population 7 billion and growing. I predict that unless attitudes change rapidly Mother Earth
      will take care of the over population and it won't be very pretty.” Robert M. Collins

      Are
      UFOs Signaling Data?
      Kenneth Larson writes, “My current drawings concern the Columbus landing at
      San Salvador Island where he landed on Oct. 12, 1492. He and his assistant reportedly saw a bright light
      in the evening sky and they landed the next day. My drawings relate to Columbus 1492 landing and the UFOs
      over Gulf Breeze in 1992, or 500 years later; and also the four triangular UFOs seen in March 2012 over
      Jacksonville, Florida.
      My drawings also concern the Maya Mesoamerica area that is Book of Mormon country
      and Old Jerusalem in 600 BC and Zion center or Independence , Missouri site dedicated by the prophet and
      seer Joseph Smith on August 3, 1831, under great hardship conditions of that era.”
      All that I can
      do is record the data as I receive it in the form of drawings and typed texts and publish some of my books.
      If people ignore my research discoveries that is their problem. All I can do is trust in the Lord and
      lean not unto my own understanding so as to be guided by the Lord and Holy Spirit. Columbus said, “The
      Holy Spirit guided him to the New World.” The equilateral triangular UFOs relate to the Earth's
      measured designs and units and the UFOs may have helped create and design our nine planet solar system
      and possibly other exoplanets under an intelligent Creator (Genesis 1:1, Job 38:4-7, Isaiah 40:12,22..
      With scientists saying the Earth is 4.5 billion years old and Big Bang 13.75 billion years old no wonder
      we can't understand the UFOs--a thousand years to us could be 24 hours to UFOs.
      Oddly, scientists say
      the Russian meteorite that exploded last week came from the debris field between the 4th planet Mars and
      the 5th planet Jupiter in our solar system--and I discovered that Kenneth Arnold said, “There was
      a wide space between the fourth UFO four and the fifth UFO he saw near Mount Rainier on June 24, 1947. My World Atlas illustration of a side view shows a similar space between 4th planet Mars and 5th
      planet Jupiter in our nine planet solar system and this debris space is also where the rare and exploding
      Russian meteorite came from last week. Wow!  Keep looking up.” Thanks to  Kenneth Larson kennlrs@...
      Australian Diamond UFO Sightings
      Nancy Talbot writes, “The primary story is an Australian guy's
      is videotaping UFO’s nearly every night. Then the fact that some of his UFOs have the same diamond
      shape as UFOs videotaped by Megan another Aussie, when she was in England to see crop circles. Then the
      fact that this diamond-shaped UFO has been videotaped in several other parts of the world.”
      He's
      got a YouTube site now so that people can see some of what is going on around him. Here's the story, explaining
      the connection I see with other events in the UK and in Holland (which include photos never made public
      before. http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch_v=kPMIXuWKGBE&lid=83518&uid=2810131&sid=31655&mid=27132
      In July 2007, an Australian crop circle enthusiast,
      Megan Heazlewild, was visiting Wiltshire, England to see the crop circles. While staying in an Avebury
      BandB one night she watched, and then videotaped, a series of amber-colored, diamond-shaped UFOs which
      kept appearing in the sky not far from Silbury Hill.
      The husband and wife owners of the BandB also watched
      the objects as Megan videotaped them over almost half an hour.

      Diamonds over Avebury, England
      Many
      of the people who have seen the video are certain the objects are military flares (there are military
      bases not too far from the Avebury area) and--because of both the color and some of the behavior of Megan's
      objects--I also have wondered if they were flares.  Here are a couple of screen-shots from her video
      and the YouTube link.
      Note: These objects do not descend like flares with parachutes.
      Italy UFOs photographed.
      Hope you find this of interest.....Nancy Talbott, BLT Research Team
       ( http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.bltresearch.com/index.php&lid=83519&uid=2810131&sid=31655&mid=27132)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPMIXuWKGBE
      Filmmakers Capture Icebergs Melting Quickly
      This researcher,
      James Balog has been charting the melting of glaciers for the past five years with a very sophisticated
      multi-point camera system. His research has found that the glaciers that are 2000 feet high are residing
      at the rate of 1/4 mile per year!
      His findings are supportive of the news story issued recently that
      satellite analysis of the ice melt at the North Pole is so rapid that the North Polar region will be ice
      free by 2016.

      He was asked to comment on the new $30 to $50 Billion proposed plan to protect and
      save New York City  with a series of levees and twin 800 foot floodgates based upon smaller models
      used at New Orleans as well as a storm surge wetland area and storm surge barriers. (see photo). Response
      to elaborate plans such as these is that the ice is melting with a greater volume and faster rate than
      these stop gap measures could ever accommodate. Additionally, how many decades do you think it would take
      to construct these blue sky protective measures?

      The times they are a changing . . . .

      The
      footage is just one part of a new documentary called ‘Chasing Ice,’ by filmmaker James Balog,
      which was released in the U.K. and across the U.S. on Friday. An excerpt was published by The Guardian on Wednesday. The film documents in excruciating detail how the Greenland ice is melting due to climate
      change. Large glaciers are shown falling into the sea and rivers of melting ice.
      “Satellite photography
      taken earlier this year showed that arctic sea ice shrank this summer to less than half what it was about
      four decades ago, reaching a record low in August 2012. The European Space Agency said, “The rate
      of loss is about 50 percent faster than previously forecast.”  Thanks to ESA.
      Sightings in
      the United States
      AlabamaVideo
      Wetumpka -- I pulled in my driveway when a pop of light caught my attention
      coming into view over our residence at 10 PM, on March 6, 2013. I went inside for 15 minutes, and when
      I went outside again I saw a pulsating/strobbing just above the treetops. I watched it for a minute and
      knew I needed to get my Sony Handy cam and began filming the object.
      The object had become an "Orb" looking
      shape now and I filmed this for 20 minutes observing that the sky was full of twinkling stars but, on
      my LCD screen all I could observe was the object which made me believe that it was pretty close. I zoomed
      my recorder to 800X Digital Zoom and began reshooting the object. I also noticed there were now three,
      but difficult to get them on film. While filming my hearing was affected with a high pitched ringing tone
      and throughout the encounter I felt very safe and curiously loved. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      AlaskaFilm
      fairbanks– On Father’s Day my family decided to go out on the lawn and play crocket so I grabbed my
      camera to get some pictures and saw that the clouds looked different on June 6, 1995. I snapped a photo
      but never saw the UFO mother ship to the extent of the photo details. I did think the clouds did look
      strange but never gave it a thought. I was surprised to see not just one but two ships. I did not see
      the 2nd ship all lit up or exploding or whatever it is doing. This is the original photo that I scanned
      to up on the computer. I really did catch something out of this world. All my life I have been brought
      up to be opened minded, that there are angels and we can’t be alone in the universe. Thanks to MUFON
      CMS
      ArizonaMoving Star
      I thought it was a shooting star until it changed direction, brightness and distance
      on March 6, 2013. My neighbor saw it as well. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      PEOPLESVALLEY-- Little is known about
      this photo. It was sent by a friend of the photographer on March 9, 2013. The person who sent the photo
      is attempting to find out details of the photo. The photo is of low resolution and was likely taken with
      a cell phone and may be the photo a light pole or a reflection of a light pole off of the window glass.
      Thanks to William Puckett,
      Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31655&mid=27132
      ArkansasUFO
      Lincoln – The witness
      reports that on March 10, 2013, going into church, a ufo flew over white house across street.Thanks to
      MUFON CMS

      CaliforniaGray Orbs
      EL DORADO HILLS -- We went to Creekside Green’s
      Park to have a nice lunch on March 1, 2013, at 12:45 pm. We noticed 30+ grayish seagulls flying really
      high in a large circle. Then we noticed some were shiny and reflected the sun and I realized those were
      not birds! Then in a blink of an eye they were gone. Perhaps ten birds were flying in different directions,
      but where did the birds go? We clearly saw some planes flying lower than the birds.
      Then out of nowhere,
      we saw three planes flying in a triangle formation, with one plane leading in front of the formation and
      there were two others in a pair, for a total of five objects flying like a pentagram silently. They suddenly
      vanished. I figure a mother ship was right above us, and the seagulls might have gone behind or inside
      of it. As for the planes, I think they clearly were coming from the mother ship, which was invisible.
      Military fighters made several passes. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31655&mid=27132
      SAN DIEGO-- I was not aware that I had taken a photo of whatever this is until I posted the photos.
      The photo was taken from the 33rd floor of the Manchester Hyatt on March 2, 2013. It might be one of the
      planets that somehow were visible during the day. This photo was shot through glass, but the white object
      does not appear in any of the other photos I took within seconds of each other. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      ConnecticutLight
      NEW HAVEN -- I was bored one night and began flicking the back porch light on and off, when I notice
      what I thought was a satellite that looked like blue and orange sideways small hand weight. I went outside
      and it suddenly changed direction going backwards and stopping at the top middle of my house.
      It transformed
      from a giant yellow ball with star like glistening qualities and a giant blue S right through it. It was
      a small Saturn disk the same color as the ball, also having blue tints. Then nearby there were two small
      red barbells. On either side. Note: This was Veterans Day but I don’t think it matters because it
      was a serious ufo. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      FloridaLights
       Debary -- My wife and I left
      our house at around 9 pm, on March 9, 2013, and went up our road and saw three red orange circles. They
      were coming down in a staggered positions then going up in the sky so we both left the bikes and ran across
      us 92 to get a better look. When the first three disappeared, three more red and orange r spheres came
      in silently.
      I took some pictures and even had a guy stop his car and ask if I saw the last one go faint
      and disappear. We headed home and saw a huge “V shaped thing.” A formation of ufos had these
      orange circles that lit up, then stopped, and it turned towards the objects as their
      lights went out.
      I could still see the triangle shape with a red light in middle. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Illinois Six Orange
      Lights

      Edwardsville -- At Dunlap Lake my friend and I viewed six suspended orbs of golden rod or orange
      in close proximity to each other on March 2, 2013in the southeastern sky. Suddenly four of the lights
      disappeared at 9:55 PM. The two remaining lights continued to sit in formation for one minute. One by
      one they faded out of site. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31655&mid=27132
      MichiganHusband and Wife's Close Encounter
      SCOTTVILLE – My wife and I were playing cards
      in the parlor, when she asked, “What is that?” I looked out the window we watched what we
      both thought was seven snowmobiles on our farm on December 22, 2012. Then the lights rose up not too high,
      but slowly headed toward the house. The objects were getting close as viewed from our kitchen window at
      2.03 am.
      The back yard is incredibly lit up as the silent object flew above our house and over our shed.
      I moved away from the window due to being scared, and just like that, the light disappeared. My wife
      noticed 31 minutes had passed while I was in the kitchen. I could not believe it, because my wife and
      I figured I was in the kitchen for just a couple minutes.
      My wife refuses to discuss what happened, why?
      This event haunts me, almost daily; and I swear to God, that this story is the absolute truth. NOTE: The
      above image is a rendering. Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=31655&mid=27132

      New YorkDrones
      New YORK— A mystery in the sky over New York City on Monday got one commercial airline pilot’s attention.
      The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating a report from the pilot who claimed he saw an unmanned
      or remote-controlled aircraft while on his final approach to John F. Kennedy International Airport. The
      pilot, who was at the controls of Alitalia Flight AZA 60, a Boeing 777, spotted what may have been a drone
      about four to five miles southeast of the airport at an altitude of 1,500 feet while on final approach
      to Runway 31 Right at about 1:15 PM. The pilot is heard telling air traffic controllers on radio calls
      recorded by the website LiveATC.net, “We saw a drone, a drone aircraft.”
      But a man named
      Fyezil who drives an airport shuttle van told 1010 WINS’ John Montone he often sees kids flying
      model aircrafts in the area.
      “I see it many times,” he said. “Sometimes, I see them
      flying so high.”
      The Alitalia flight was not forced to take evasive action and landed safely minutes
      later, officials said. Thanks to CBS
      Note: Drones can carry cameras and be outfitted to look like a UFO.

      My brother and I were out-front for 30 minutes watching a helicopter fly around with a spotlight
      , looking for someone who fired gun shots less than a mile away from my home, the helicopter eventually
      left the area completely, going south towards downtown Buffalo, where it came from.
      I looked up, and directly
      above me was a bright star like object moving slowly east.

      I was trying to figure out what exactly is
      above me. It moved slowly and twitched like it was vibrating. I snapped a photo and it jetted north across
      the sky and stopped on a dime and vanished! Thanks to MUFON CMS
      North CarolinaCircles
       Morehead
      City -- I received this photo from a friend in New Hanover County on January26, 2013. He stated he kept
      getting urges to go out and take some photos but it was overcast and he kind of shrugged it off, until
      the urges became so strong he got his camera and stepped outside and snapped a few photos this is what
      he caught.
      Thanks to Jim Sutton
      Paranormal Research and Investigation Society, Morehead City NC 28570

      Conover -- At a carp pond in Catawba County off Claremont Road I noticed three orbs come towards the
      trees on March 9, 2013. It hovered over a mile above me. They looked like stars at dusk, some brighter
      than others. Some stayed stationary while some moved around. Some seemed to band together and some grouped
      with others that were a twinkly blue.

      I first thought it was a possible balloon but several dozen appeared
      and were stationary. I was excited. They eventually went northwest and faded after I videoed and took
      pictures. About 20 minutes later a military C 17 aircraft flew in the distance. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      TexasDisc

      AUSTIN -- I took three different photos on February 8, 2013, and some kind of light would always
      appear. I do not have a flash on my phone so took notice to it very quickly later on when looking at
      the photos I took. On this particular photo I was just admiring the brightness of the sun and just snapped
      a picture on my way to work. Later I noticed the red light above the building.
      Note: The red light highlighted
      in the photo is a lens flare. However, a few other objects show up in the photos which are difficult to
      explain.
      Perhaps these other objects could be blemishes are small breaks in the windshield of the car?
      Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31655&mid=27132
      Virginia White Lights on Unique Object

      Richmond – I dropped my husband off and was returning home on the Richmond Airport Connector Road on March
      1, 2013, when I saw what I thought was an airplane light to my right.
      As I continued to watch the plane
      I knew it was not heading for the airport so I figured that it was a private jet. As I watched the object
      it stopped and a light was bright shining down. So now I figured that the object must be police and they
      were looking for something.

      As I came up on the object, I noticed that it was an object that I had never
      seen. The object was round as a cylinder and hovering over the trees, the inside was hollow except for
      two cylinders that went thru the middle. Half way thru these two cylinders split and made a "V" shape.
      I was near the object for about a minute as it took off to the northeast.

      ((NUFORC Note: We spoke via
      telephone with this witness, and she seemed to us to be quite sincere. Her description of the object was
      so precise and objective; we suspect that she is a very good witness. PD)) Thanks to Peter Davenport,
      Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31655&mid=27132
      WashingtonTriangle
      Covington–
      On March 4, 2013, at 1:17 AM, there was something due east that caught my attention high in the sky. It
      looked different with three
      red lights relatively close together. The edges of the structure were noticeable,
      and I saw a black triangle with red lights at each inside corner. It had a very faint glow from the widest
      edge of the structure. The lights had a very slow strobe action, but didn’t change color; they would
      just turn a brighter color red for a split second, and then a steady duller red for about 10 to 15 seconds.
      The lights did not chase each other like Christmas lights can. The strobbing of them was random. The
      triangular object was stationary and I noticed an extremely bright light like a laser. It was a white
      pinpoint of light moving toward the triangle. It disappeared either into the triangle or passed above
      it. The pinpoint did not come out the other side of the triangle. I got a strange feeling and moved back
      into the building, shut the door and locked it. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31655&mid=27132
      Everett-- I was looking out the window on March 9, 2013, when I noticed an object that appeared to
      be moving closer and closer. I thought it might be a helicopter but was casting a myriad of colors and
      changing shape and size. I grabbed my Nikon and shot a few photos.
      I zoomed in and to my surprise I had
      captured these colored photos.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Worldwide Sightings
      AustraliaUFO
      sydney–
      Looking east over the slightly cloudy ocean around 9:45 pm, on March 8, 2013, when all of a sudden a really
      large flash of lighting came down in a straight line towards the ocean. Lighting flashes were emitting
      around the shape of the ufo, at the same time. It was about five miles up in the night sky so I could
      observe that it was very big about five times bigger than any 747 aircraft. I was amazed that it was very
      electrical in ativity. Then after a few seconds I did not see anything again like it had disappeared.
      This undoubtedly will remain in my thoughts and memory for the rest of my life. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      wagga
      wagga -- Ufo craft was seen which was very bright like a star, but much bigger, and had no aviation lights
      that flashed. I witnessed it, but after a while it just disappeared like turning off a light switch. A
      minute later a comet fell a few miles back from the craft’s path of travel. I observed it traveling
      south at a steady speed and did not vary in luminosity or shape. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      CanadaTwo Bright
      Orange Pulsing Lights

      Vernon, BC -- I was relaxing listening to music with my two buddies and looked
      out the window towards Okanagan Lake, when I spotted two lights in the sky 100 meters away from each other
      on March 1, 2013. The two lights were orange and were growing brighter and dimmer, almost like a flickering
      fire in the distance at 9:30 PM. The lights hovered slowly through the valley rotating end over end and
      staying the same distance away from each other.

      I went outside to see if I could hear helicopter blades,
      but there was no noise. The object or objects would move and rotate and for about 30 seconds it just stayed
      stationary. We watched in awe as we discussed the possibilities of a UFO sighting, and all agreed it wasn't
      normal. The lights continued down the valley no faster than a helicopter and no higher than the valley
      mountain tops until one light went out. Then 20 seconds later the second one followed. Thanks to Peter
      Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31655&mid=27132
      IndiaBright Cylindrical Silent
      Object

      Varanasi -- My son and I were on the roof of our house when we saw a hovering bright cylindrical
      object on March 1, 2013, at 6 PM. My son pointed out the silent hovering cylindrical object that had no
      wings, left no trail, if it were a rocket. It was bright and shiny and quickly changed its path while
      maintaining the same direction. I am very sure it wasn't a conventional craft. It could be a manned/unmanned
      alien object just commencing its surveillance voyage before sunset. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director
      National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31655&mid=27132
      German Disc
      Freiburg -- A silver disc appeared
      on January 2nd 2013 at 1:21 PM that flew in a straight line to south. Sometimes it disappeared behind
      some clouds, but re-appeared after some seconds. It was very slow in the beginning, but then speeded up
      and disappeared behind the clouds. In the first 20 seconds it flew very slowly, but then it speeded up
      faster than a plane. I think it was 50 to 100 feet in diameter. One witness saw it clearly with me with
      identical observations. Thanks to MUFON CMS

       MexicoOval
       San Carlos -- On the beach I
      saw a flat oval shaped bright shiny UFO high in the sky which hovered, turned and disappeared after 90
      seconds on February 7, 2013, at 10:30 AM. My friend and I were sitting on the beach and he asked, “What
      is that up there?” I looked and we both saw a shiny object that was like a flat oval hovering just
      under the sun’s rays. We watched for a minute or more and told my friend's husband to look. He stood
      up to look and the object made a dip to the left and went straight up and disappeared. My friend practices
      law and I am a real estate agent.  There was no plausible explanation for what we saw other than
      it was an unidentified flying object. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31655&mid=27132
      South AfricaFlying Object
      Cape Town, Parow East – On March 10, 2013, my Mother called us to witness
      a strange object in the sky at 8:45 PM. At first we didn’t see it, but then we saw it appear and
      disappear at a different location in the night sky. It had one light in the middle and others in a half
      circle around it, flashing at an extremely high altitude. It would flash and disappear and would appear
      a great distance from its original place. Even weirder was three star like lights heading south after
      one another at a high speed heading in the same direction. This was sighted by my Mother, brother, sister,
      fiancé and I. Thanks to Will Mode.
      SwedenEquilateral Orange Light Triangle

      Three orange lights were
      seen moving slowly west about one kilometer high in sky and two kilometers from our location on February
      18, 2013 at 10 PM. It pivoted slowly to reveal a perfect equilateral shape and flew southwest silently
      at a hot air balloon speed. Its lights were about 200 meters apart and did not change distance. Light
      intensity was very deep orange, significantly larger than warning lights on cell phones towers. After
      one minute, an additional orange light rose from the northeast with about one kilometer from the triangle
      object. The light was slightly larger than the lights on the triangle.
      It followed the triangle at the
      same speed and flowed as if it could be a balloon. However after rising first about two kilometers over
      the hill, it sank to an altitude of 500 meters for a final altitude about one kilometer. It then proceeded
      to follow the triangle southeast until both were out of sight. The time was about 2145 GMT +1. Thanks
      to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31655&mid=27132
      New ZealandShape
      Light
      Auckland -- Two units of orange to red in color both within 30 seconds both went vertical on March
      1, 2013, at 7:45 PM, for 25 seconds. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31655&mid=27132
      United KingdomSightings
      53.383159N -1.476394 E -- I was out walking and saw people taking pictures
      and looked up and saw three big orange lights moving across the sky silently on February 18, 2013, at
      9 PM. I saw three lights and a few minutes another set of lights appeared. They clearly had the shape
      of a triangle although two of the lights got closer to one another at one point. After four minutes, two
      lights of the first triangle faded away then so did the third one. And a couple of minutes later, the
      exact thing happened to the other triangle. It was really weird; the orange color was like a fire, actually.
      I wish I'd had been able to take some pictures, but I had run out of battery. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Oswestry -- At the time of the event I was doing vocal preparation when my dog barked franticly at the window on
      February 15, 2013, and ran to the front door as if he had seen something. I got up and checked and saw
      nothing. My girlfriend came down complaining that she heard a rumbling noise out the bathroom window.
      We saw an extremely bright light outside the window that lit up our garden. We both ran to the back door
      and looked out, as the dog hysterically barked outside. We saw a weirdly shaped dark object hovering over
      the top of the street ascending higher. My phone stopped working. I haven't seen or heard of any kind
      of aircraft like it in my life as I used to be in the air force. It suddenly shot off at shocking speed.
      Within the hour our phone started to work again, and we received calls from two people down the street
      who had seen the same thing.
      Our dog had disappeared and we searched, but he came home by himself the
      next day about 4 pm, and seemed depressed and made no noise. The dog’s tail had been burned. My
      voice seems higher as well. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Support Earth Changing Research
      I was sitting at my
      desk, pondering how I could get people interested in getting my work of the last thirteen years. I have
      put together a DVD of Filer's Files with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings.
      Additionally,
      I have decided to include my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter's exciting abduction story
      by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell has also included much of his excellent dialog for
      a donation of only $50.
      We also include a year's subscription. Please include your e-mail address and
      mailing address.

      Send check or money order to:
      George Filer, 222 Jackson Road, Medford, NJ
      08055.
      You can also use PayPal
      If you enjoy Filer's Files every week and want to support my efforts, please make a donation via PayPal

      I am offering eleven years of Filer's Files on a DVD with
      thousands of photographs and sightings for a donation of $50 that includes this year's subscription. Please
      include your e-mail address and mailing address.
      JOIN MUFON!
      Become a MUFON member today! Benefits
      of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO Journal which contains current investigations,
      sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now, click here. Majorstar@...
      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2010 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the
      COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date
      of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters
      to Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your
      name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL
      REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.
      God Bless Our Troops and Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick my
      grandsons who drowned.