James Fox to Announce $100,000 UFO Reward for Proof of an ET Spacecraft

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2013
      James Fox to Announce $100,000 UFO Reward for Proof of an
      ET Spacecraft
      Nearly
      every day, videos, photos and eyewitness accounts of UFOs pop up on
      the Internet.
      Some are hoaxes. Some are quirks in
      the weather. Some sightings are never explained and forevermore remain UFOs.
      The photo above, taken by Hannah McRoberts on Vancouver
      Island in British Columbia in 1981, is considered one of the most credible UFO pictures.
      Still, never has there been widely accepted positive proof of an
      extraterrestrial spacecraft, though there are those who believe various government agencies around the world have
      conspired to hide the truth.
      Now,
      however, if someone can prove otherwise, they will be $100,000 richer.
      Filmmaker James Fox will make this announcement as part of the promotion
      for his upcoming movie The 701, inspired by the Air Force’s two-decade
      UFO study, Project Blue Book.
      The massive
      study into 12,618 UFO sightings,
      which ended in 1969, was able to explain away all but 701 of these sightings.
      Fox, who
      previously directed Out of the Blue (2002) and I Know What I Saw (2009), will reveal the $100K challenge at the 22nd International UFO Congress
      (IUFOC), which begins Feb. 27, in Fountain
      Hills, Ariz.
      “One of the
      aspects that sets our film apart is the producers’ commitment to bringing forth
      never-before-seen evidence. As part of this effort, we’re offering a $100,000 reward for the best proof that some
      UFOs are alien spacecraft,” Fox told The Huffington Post exclusively.
      “This
      material can be in the form of a photograph, video or film footage or debris
      from an alleged crash site. But it must be able to withstand scientific
      scrutiny by our chosen panel.
      “Our intent is not to create another
      television UFO documentary, but to produce a feature film for worldwide
      theatrical release —‘The 701′—the most compelling film ever
      produced on UFOs,”Fox said.
      “701 is the
      number the government doesn’t want you to know about. The U.S. Air Force had a
      serious problem, starting in the late 1940s. Technological devices were
      invading our airspace with total impunity. Glinting, metallic discs, which
      could accelerate and maneuver in ways hard to imagine, were being seen in
      incredible numbers by reliable witnesses. Many of them were pilots.”
      Fox, one of
      the co-stars of National Geographic’s Chasing UFOs, will be sharing the
      IUFOC podium over the five-day event with former nuclear physicist Stanton Friedman; ex-FBI Special Agent (and
      host of the Syfy Channel’s Fact, or Faked) Ben Hansen; skeptical
      research scientist Ben McGee; former UK Ministry of Defense officer Nick Pope;
      and regression therapist Barbara Lamb, among others, presenting a compelling
      variety of topics, including:

      <http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/02/23/james-fox-to-announce-100000-ufo-reward-for-proof-of-an-et-spacecraft/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29>