(Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
      (Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?
      Dear All Group Members,
      I have by serendipity stumbled across one astoundingly magnificent FOSTER GAMBLE of Thrivemovement.comYoutube video by which if you take the time to watch it (though it is just over 2 hours long), you will most definitely agree that it was more than worth the time to watch it - that is, if you in your soul is service-to-others rather than service-to-self!
      Please, share it with all that you know!
      Thanks
      -
      (Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? 3,449,627 views
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lEV5AFFcZ-s#!>