Fw: Filer's Files #6 2013 - Ingo Swann Passes, Zimbabwe Alien Encounter, New UFO Series on Discovery Canada

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: George Filer <Majorstar@...>
      To: broali4xa@...
      Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 10:37 AM
      Subject: Filer's Files #6 2013 - Ingo Swann Passes, Zimbabwe Alien Encounter, New UFO Series on Discovery Canada

      You can also View, Subscribe and Share this online. http://www.listrocket.com/public/archive.php?mode=thread&cat=8857&rc=6a82151db697&mid=2810131&cc=72ec66c71b3482d

      Photo from Charlottesville,
      Virginia on January 27th, 2013.
      GeorgeA. Filer III New Jersey StateDirector
      MUFON Eastern Region Director
      www.nationalUFOcenter.com/
      Get your own weekly updates! Subscribe to Filer's Files here

      If you wish to no longer receive emails from us please visit your profile
      What to read past issues? View Filer's Files Archives
      Want to contribute? Join MUFON.Become a MUFON member
      In special
      reports, this week’s files cover: Remote Viewer Ingo Swann Dies, UFO Series on Discovery Canada
      TV, Phobos Probably Not Artificial, and Graves of Bodies with Elongated Skulls Found In Mexico, Engineer
      Claims We Have Antigravity Technology, Egyptian Archaeologist Admits Pyramids Contain Alien Technology,
      and Antarctica Meteorite Supports Extraterrestrial Origins for Life, Exempt from Disclosure, and Crop
      Circles and Light Beings.
      Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sightings were reported over: Arizona, California,
      Connecticut, Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Montana, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Virginia, and
      Wyoming.
      Sightings of UFOs were also reported in: Australia, Canada, Mexico, Russia, Slovenia, England
      in the United Kingdom, and Zimbabwe.

      The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness
      and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. These Files assume
      that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the over a thousand
      UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth.
      I personally became interested in UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept one over England while
      flying for the US Air Force. Under Project Blue Book, the US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than
      twenty years; and we continue this research. I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout
      the cosmos and UFO's are visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.

      George Filer &
      Arie Vandenberg
      MUFON Conference, 2012
      Hello Readers,

      I've been helping George Filer publish Filer Files
      for a number of years now and when MUFON held a conference in Covington, Ky., I finally got to meet George
      in person. I came away feeling that he's one of the nicest, most dedicated people I know. I also know
      that it's a passion and labor of love for him.
      If you enjoy Filer's Files every week, show your love and
      support to George by donating to the cause. Help us continue bringing you these great reports on UFOs,
      exopolitics, new books, news and science.

      Thank you! -Arie

       Donation Amounts: ( 1.00) ( 5.00)
      ( 10.00) ( 25.00) ( 50.00) ( 100.00) ( fill in amount)
      Special Reports
      Remote Viewer Ingo
      Swann Dies
      NEW YORK – Ingo Swann an artist and author, best known for his work as a co-creator
      of Remote Viewing specifically the Stargate Project died on February 1, 2013, at the age of 79.. He wrote
      several books on Remote Viewing and alien visitation. Swann told me while staying at my house that he
      does not identify himself as a psychic, He calls himself, “A consciousness researcher and that most
      people can be taught to be Remote Viewers, although some people have more innate ability than others..
      Swann has stated, "I don't get tested, and I only work with researchers on well-designed experiments." He was pleasant gentleman with a great smile and intuitive abilities that provided the US government with
      significant intelligence information on the Soviet Union and Extraterrestrials.
      Swann, who was instrumental
      in creating the US government’s remote viewing program in the 1970s, and is one of the most respected
      Remote Viewers in the world. According to Russell Targand Harold Puthoff, there were "Swann-inspired
      innovations" that have led to impressive results in parapsychology. Swann helped develop the process of
      remote viewing at the Stanford Research Institutein experiments that caught the attention of US intelligence.
      He is commonly credited with proposing the idea of Coordinate Remote Viewing, a process in which viewers
      would view a location given nothing but its geographical coordinates, which was developed and tested by
      Puthoff and Targ with CIA funding.
      Ingo Swann's paranormal claims were often overlooked by skeptics and
      historians  Geller says, "If you were blind and a man appeared who could teach you to see with mind
      power, you would revere him as a guru. So why is Ingo Swann ignored by publishers and forced to publish
      his astounding life story on the Internet?" ]Both Geller and Swann were tested by two experimenters, Russell Targand Harold Puthoff, who concluded that Geller and Swann did indeed have unique
      skills. [3]
      He had abilities that he developed that were far greater than the average person. He would
      choose a set of coordinates and focus on what was occurring and could visualize a mental picture.
      He would make a sketch of what he was visualizing. In his home he had huge murals of extraterrestrial
      scenes complete with UFOs. He personally had viewed huge UFOs and aliens. He told me they were here within
      our society. He also predicted the demise of the Soviet Union. According to Swann and Stanford Research
      International, his Remote Viewing has been correct probably 95% of the time. His personally trained Remote
      Viewing students who were correct about 85% of the time within the US Government Stargate Project. In
      1973, while remote viewing Jupiter, Swann reported that the giant gas planet had rings. This fact was
      unknown to astronomers at the time, but was confirmed by Voyager 1 in 1979.
      Ingo Swann who stayed at my
      home during a weekend research meeting with several other researchers revealed alien presence on the moon
      and our Earth. Our submarines were frequently followed by UFOs or USOs underwater.
      When I was stationed
      at Langley Air Force Base, the NASA people claimed an alien base was found on the far side of the Moon.
      We discussed the situation on the moon and he indicated the he felt the aliens were mining the moon.
      During the writing of his book I gave him some information about transient lights on the Moon as reported
      by astronomers for hundreds of years. Swann remote viewed key locations on the Moon and found about ten
      different locations that indicated an unearthly extraterrestrial presence. “Swann 'saw' with his
      mind's eye craters in darkness, and trails of tractor-tread marks. Confusion set in until Swann realized
      that he was 'seeing' intelligent activity and structures on the moon”. He reported in hisown 1998
      self-published work, “ Penetration” that he Remote Viewed the moon and aliens were there. “In the depths of a crater he viewed a green, dusty haze lit by banks of artificial lights
      mounted on very large, tall towers. He was apparently observing extraterrestrial’s building a base
      on the moon. Ingo sensed that he had been psychically 'spotted' by two of the humanoid-looking inhabitants
      of the moon base. The aliens appeared to be conducting mining operations.”
      Ingo Swan provided a
      great service to the United States government and the people of the world and will be greatly missed.
      He told Joe Stefula that he will attempt to make contact from the other side. If anyone can do it, Ingo
      may have the power to do so.

      Zimbabwe, Africa Alien Encounter
      Harare -- The Ariel School, a small
      elementary school outside Harare, the capital of Zimbabwe, listening to Elsa describes her encounter with
      an "alien" being on September 16 1994. In all, sixty children, ages six through twelve, reported seeing
      one large and several smaller spaceships land or hover over the scrubby bush land adjoining their playground.
      The twelve children interviewed over the course of two days all described the same event with a steady
      consistency of detail. In addition to the spaceships, the children had seen two "strange beings," one
      sitting on one of the spaceships and the other running back and forth in the grass, "gbybouncing as if
      he were on the moon, but not quite so much.  The beings were described as black with long heads,
      "eyes as big as ru balls," with thin arms and legs.
      The event took place during the children's morning
      recess while teachers were in a staff meeting. Many of the younger children were very scared and cried.
      "At first I thought it was a gardener," one fourth-grader told us. "Then I realized it was an alien." The event lasted about fifteen minutes, the children said, before the spaceships faded from view. But
      even in their state of fear, many of the children reported also being curious and fascinated by the strange
      beings they saw, whose eyes in particular commanded an intense attention. Elsa told us that she thought
      the beings wanted to tell us something about our future, about how "the world is going to end, maybe because
      we don't look after our planet or the air." She said she felt horrible inside when she got home that day.
      "Like all the trees will go down and there will be no air. People will be dying. Those thoughts came from
      the man - the man's eyes."  Isabelle, a composed and articulate ten-year-old, echoed Elsa's feelings.
      "He was just staring. He was scary. We were trying not to look at him 'cause he was scary. My eyes and
      feelings went with him." What came through her "conscience" as she looked at the being was, "We are doing
      harm to the Earth."  The Ariel School sighting is one of the most significant in recent UFO history.
      It is the first time such a large group of people have reported witnessing the simultaneous appearance
      of spaceships and alien beings. After receiving a call in September from a BBC reporter telling us that
      a flight of strange objects and ships had glided across Zimbabwean skies for two nights prior to September
      16 culminating in the dramatic sighting at the Ariel School, we decided to investigate firsthand.
      Ken
      Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=82755&uid=2810131&sid=31316&mid=26872

      UFO Series on Discovery Canada TV
      TORONTO-- Discovery
      TV Canada and its award-winning international production house, EPI (Exploration Production Inc.) announced
      today that it has completed production on the all-new breakthrough CGI series, “ ALIEN MYSTERIES.”
      Premiering with two back-to-back episodes on Sunday, March 3, 2013, at 8 p.m. ET/PT – and backed
      by a robust multi-platform promotional campaign. The shockingly imaginative original Canadian series candidly
      chronicles first-person accounts of UFO sightings, alien encounters and abductions. In each episode, dramatic
      reenactments recount stunning real-life unexplained alien experiences, taking viewers on a thrilling –
      and sometimes terrifying – journey. Their bizarre, life-altering encounters are vividly depicted
      using new state-of-the-art CGI and green screen techniques and created by Toronto-based Acme Digital
      Pictures. As well, each story features scientists and researchers who probe the question – how is
      this possible?

      Discovery’s ALIEN MYSTERIES is a fantastically creative and imaginative new take
      on some of the most enduring UFO mysteries from the last 50 years. Each story is backed up by credible
      witnesses, investigative reports, and tangible evidence such as physical markings, photographs, radar
      reports, and videos.

      “It’s without doubt the most challenging factual production we’ve
      ever undertaken and we are tremendously thrilled and excited by the result,” said Paul Lewis, President
      and General Manager, Discovery Networks. “This spring, Canadian audiences will be awe-struck by
      ALIEN MYSTERIES – a truly impressive production featuring unexplained stories, and the real science
      behind it. This is the kind of thing Discovery does best.”

      “The purpose of the show is not
      to de-bunk,” said Executive Producer Karen McCairley. “With the help of recognized science
      experts, ALIEN MYSTERIES pulls back the curtain pushing us to open our minds in search of answers.”

      Discovery’s ALIEN MYSTERIES is a fantastically creative and imaginative new take on some of
      the most enduring UFO mysteries from the last 50 years. Each story is backed up by credible witnesses,
      investigative reports, and tangible evidence such as physical markings, photographs, radar reports, and
      videos.

      Highlights from the two-hour World Premiere of ALIEN MYSTERIES include:

      ALIEN MYSTERIES: “Stephenville
      Lights” Examination of the Texas lights and descriptions of low flying craft near President Bush’s
      ranch. In January 2008, residents from Stephenville witness a series of extraordinary, unexplained sightings.
      Steve Allen, a business owner and long-time private pilot, along with two close friends, suddenly notice
      strange lights moving quickly across the sky. A huge craft is chased by F-16s. Meanwhile, in another part
      of town, three Erath County police officers witness the same event.

      ALIEN MYSTERIES: “The Reed
      Family”
      Sunday, March 3 at 8 p.m. ET/PT

      Brownsburg, IndianaAn ordinary night turns terrifying
      when Matthew Reed follows a strange light while driving home from work in March 2009. The last thing Reed
      remembers is his car stalling… he regains consciousness hours later, parked in a field miles away
      with blood on his face and his SUV seriously damaged. Reed – like previous family members before
      him – fears he was taken aboard an alien spacecraft. But was he? Experts launch an investigation
      with stunning results. Photography Is Available At Bellmediapr.Ca/Discovery
      Phobos Probably Not Artificial
      In an alleged European Space Agency release, Astrophysicist Dr. Iosif Samuilovich Shklovsky first calculated
      the orbital motion of the Martian
      Satellite Phobos. He came to the inescapable conclusion that the moon
      is artificial and hollow--basically a titanic spaceship.
      The Russian astronomer, Dr. Cherman Struve, spent
      months calculating the two Martian moons' orbits with extreme accuracy during the early 20th Century.
      Studying the astronomer's notes, Shklovsky realized as the years progressed into decades Phobos's orbital
      velocity and position no longer matched Struve's mathematically predicted position. (Before It's News)   Facebook page
      Amos Elroy writes, “After reading the news about the ESA release that
      Phobos was artificial, I attempted to search the internet to confirm this. Nothing came up except a questionable
      news site. Neither ESA website nor the peer reviewed magazine quoted had any mention of this astonishing
      finding.” Further, I contacted a fellow astronomer who is an avid reader of the publication and
      he has not seen anything remotely like that published. He told me he would surely have noticed if that
      appeared in the publication. I urge you to do your own search, and if you see it is not substantiated,
      please retract it in your next newsletter.

      I just wish people would do just a little bit of critical
      investigation of anything they publish and relay further, because that kind of nonsense, which is verifiable
      discredited, is the reason the public at large is still suspicious of extraterrestrial visitations. This
      is not serving the goal of transparency and exposure. Sincerely, Amos Elroy
      Graves of Bodies with Elongated
      Skulls Found In Mexico
      SONORA -- Mexican experts found a cemetery a few thousand years old in the state
      of Sonora that has features never seen before in that region and extending the zone of influence of the
      Mesoamerican peoples, said archaeologists from the Institute National Anthropology and History (INAH).
      A mere 300 meters from the village of Onavas, southern Sonora, was an outdoor grave site, the first pre-Hispanic
      cemetery, of that state found with  burials composed of 25 individuals, 13 of whom have intentional
      skull deformation, INAH said in a statement.
      For archaeologists, the discovery is relevant evidence
      of practices that were not recorded in the old Sonora cultural groups: cranial deformation (frontal occipital)
      was applied to 13 individuals and modification by the wear of the side of teeth to give them a “V”.
      Garcia, director of the research project, which is conducted by Arizona State University, USA, with
      approval of the INAH Archaeology Council, said: “With this discovery extends the limit of influence
      of Mesoamerican peoples farther north: than had been recorded archeology” by previous archaeological
      finds.  According to historical sources, the site must have belonged to the old Pima Indians, the
      region’s cultural group whose descendants moved to what is now the Sonora-Chihuahua state line,
      and could be part of a settlement located in the area of traffic that followed the western coastal towns
      in the southwest U.S. which traded in turquoise.“And in that transition, the Pimas adopted new traditions
      from Mesoamerica,” he explained, adding that the dating performed on human remains Epiclassic match
      the Mesoamerican period (900-1200 AD).
      There is speculation that the elongated skulls were created to
      match the elongated skulls of aliens who came to Earth in the past. Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=31316&mid=26872
      UFO Sightings in the United States
      ArizonaSightings

      PHOENIX – I’ve been
      seeing white orb UFOs in this area for about two years at least. I’ve seen white orbs at lower altitudes
      on a couple of occasions. In one case it was like looking at the ball from the top of a large flagpole,
      sitting stationary above me.
      Most often I would see these things parked in the sky at a very high
      altitude, where they would resemble Venus in the morning or early evening sky, yet I was seeing them at
      midday or during the afternoon. Well I have now seen something new at the same sort of high altitude as
      the white orbs, on two occasions. The first was sometime during the holiday stretch, when we had lacey
      like cloud cover, and I noticed what looked like a stubby grain of rice among the clouds that maintained
      its unique shape apart from the rest of the clouds. This thing was solid.

      My second sighting
      of this category happened on January 21, 2013, in a clear blue sky with another stubby little grain of
      rice nearby at 12:35 PM. It was like an underhand toss of rice onto the asphalt parking lot about 6 feet
      ahead of you. Now imagine trying to zero in on the rice grain and getting a visual lock on it. Thanks
      to MUFON CMS
      Tucson -- I was out in my front yard at about 8 pm, on january 29, 2013, riding my new motor
      bike sw of town an object caught my eye flying NE just above the homes pretty fast. They seemed like they
      were in a formation one behind the other almost gliding as if flying in space. I pedaled back home, they
      were going so fast they flew a couple miles in under 30 seconds so it really freaked me out. They flew
      directly in front of me over my street as I was going back home. They also seemed as if they were reflecting
      the light from the streets and home porch lights they were flying over silently. They were two fighter
      jet sized UFOs shaped like a rounded edge Diamond. They were very aerodynamic looking and metallic look
      to the surface with a goldish copper red tone. It seemed as if they were flying low intentionally thru
      my valley to avoid detection from our air radar systems. They flew near Ryan's Air Field. It was the first
      time I have seen a real UFO or anything not of this earth. They were traveling g parallel to Highway 86
      flying n.e. I'm freaked out. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      BlackCanyon City -- We noticed an odd light in the
      eastern sky moving fast. We had just stepped out of the house and my husband picked up his Nikon Cool
      Pix P7000 camera and shot a few seconds of video on December 23, 2012. We realized clouds passing over
      a star created the illusion of movement.

      The incident was unremarkable until we down loaded the
      video. When we watched the short clip, we noticed an object become visible between the star and the moon,
      which was nearly full at the time. The object appears to be three pyramids that form a triangle. It comes
      into view, and then fades just before the camera goes off.

      We have viewed the video several times
      and have no idea what the object might be. We did not notice anything that evening. The date and time
      appears to be about 1 day off, so the date is an estimate. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      CaliforniaBlue Lights

      LONG BEACH-- I have these pictures and would like to know if it is a star or not. It was moving
      a lot on a couple of the pictures taken tonight January 28, 2013 around 7:30 PM. I have one from a few
      weeks ago that is more stationary which I am including.
      2nd Report from Witness in Response to Investigator
      Questions: Thanks for looking at the pictures. I did see the object moving. I don’t have a tripod,
      just a small digital camera. I do stand still and hold the camera still when I take pictures, but I guess
      anything can happen. I am not a professional or anything.
      Note: The blue color makes this photo hard
      to explain. No bright satellites were visible over the area at the time. The light could be meteor, but
      not enough information is available to make that conclusion. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=82751&uid=2810131&sid=31316&mid=26872
      ConnecticutBright Green
      Milford-- It was about 8:15 PM on February 2, 2013, and I was on my way
      to the gas station when I saw a really bright star in the distance. It was moving west to south very irregularly.
      When I got closer the whitish looking star was actually bright green. I go out of my car at the gas station
      and two other guys saw it as well. We watched it sit there 200 feet in the air in disbelief. It then very
      quickly descended into the tree line and its colors changed to blue and red and were very bright. I saw
      it quickly ascend back up and lost it in space quickly. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      FloridaOrbs
      winter
      springs -- Pulling into my parking spot at the apartments on February 2, 2013, I noticed in the corner
      of my eye an odd colored constellation. I thought it was weird that the stars were that bright from that
      angle so close to the glow on the horizon. I got the car parked and had to jog over to the building next
      to mine for a view through the trees. I tried to get a picture or video from my phone but I couldn’t
      get anything to show up or come into focus. I started to call my friend and focus on the objects. The
      lowest object was maybe at 15 degrees above the horizon and the highest object was about 30 degrees or
      so. There were about eight objects that were in a zigzag stacked pattern, but the individual objects were
      moving slowly one way and then would slowly move the other way. They were a bright orange yellowish color,
      nothing like any stars in the sky.
      They seemed like they may have been circling each other but they were
      moving slow and disappeared in less than a minute. I work in the aviation industry and have a good idea
      of how aircraft traffic patterns and flight paths work. I kept looking for strobes or beacon lights but
      saw none. There is a flight path near this area but nothing to the north, any commercial aircraft always
      come from the east, and this was directly north. After maybe forty seconds the moving lights started to
      fade out. The last objects to fade out were the top and the second from the bottom object. It was interesting
      to see them move, very graceful and pretty bright. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      IowaOrb

      The enclosed image is
      from a couple of weeks ago when I arrived at my workplace on January 19, 2013, and noticed that the only
      clouds in the sky were a relatively short line in front of the sun. They had very unique curls on top
      similar to Japanese wave paintings.
      I took a quick photo and later pulled it up to show someone the cloud
      shapes I had seen. I realized that none of the curls showed up at all, which was odd. In zooming in to
      get a better look, I noticed something right in front of the sun. It is obviously not a cloud. I am also
      very aware of where the lens flare is when taking shots as to keep it "out of the shot." I have personally
      witnessed multiple sightings over my 54 years. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      KansasCircular Lighted Object in Bedroom
      MISSION -- In the middle of the night about 3”30 AM, I was awakened by the dog growling. Without
      moving, I opened my eyes to see a brightly glowing round object at the south window in the mid to upper
      west corner. The dinner plate sized object was illuminated by red and green rows of lights that appeared
      to resemble light bulbs two to three inches in diameter. There were at least three rows and all were bright
      red and green like Christmas lights. Surprised, I wondered what could cause a Christmas light display
      to appear or reflect in my bedroom.
      The minute I tried to focus my thoughts on what I was seeing and
      knew it could not be a reflection because it was hovering, it shifted phase and disappeared behind the
      window where I could only see a bit of green light behind the slats of the window blind. I sensed it knew
      my thoughts and apparently didn't want to be seen. I tried to focus my eyes better but the light was gone
      after a few more seconds. I figured trying to go outside wouldn't give me any more information. The dog
      was quiet so I went back to sleep. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Minnesota Orbs
      St Paul/Minneapolis Airport –
      I was at the driving back to the Freight house when I observed what I thought was a very low exhaust cloud
      from an aircraft, until it moved on January 30, 2013. It had an end trail as wide as the orb that came
      to a point that when it stopped the end trail was absorbed back in the round dark grey cloud. I thought
      to myself it was because I was moving so I used a point of reference by using the smoke stack that was
      on the left of the cloudy looking orb.
      It continued to move left and right in short distances. It started
      to move left with a slight descent. It started to change shape while passing the smoke stack. This thing
      looked like it was trying to blend with the cloud cover we had today. These photos are similar to what
      I saw, but I was not able to get my own photos. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      MontanaGreen SSS
       I started
      filming just moments after it had risen up from the ground. This was taken on January 3, 2013 at 6:45
      PM. In these clips you can clearly hear when I zoom in or out so you can tell when it approaches or moves
      away from my zoom of its own accord.
      You can also hear the clock ticking, my dog walking around, etc.
      I have only sent you a small amount of film. There are so many other things it does. I have long clips
      where you can actually see it changing. I have no objections if you wish to bring your equipment and see
      it for yourself. I will try to be filming it just before dawn so you can see the speed at which it moves.
      We are anxious to hear back from you and get your take on this. We have tried everything we know to figure
      it out ourselves. The footage was taken with a Canon “Powers hot” camera. Thanks to William
      Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=82751&uid=2810131&sid=31316&mid=26872
      New YorkBright Disc
       Brooklyn-- We saw this UFO in Brooklyn
      NYC on January 27, 2013.
       I was driving my car from Manhattan toward Brooklyn next to the Verrazano
      Bridge where you will never see helicopters or planes.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      North CarolinaLong Spaceship
      ASHVILLE -- There is a very pretty gibbous moon out this morning on January 31, 2013, and
      apparently my son was looking at it on the way to school. At about 7:53 AM, while at the stop light for
      the I-40 West entrance ramp, going south on Brevard Road, my seven year old son, asked "What was that? I just saw a white thing that was moving around the moon and then shot down. It was long and thin
      and white, and I think it may have been a rocket ship. I asked if it went all the way around the moon,
      and he said, “It went about halfway around it, but it surprised me when it just shot down and disappeared
      behind a cloud.”
      I don't know if he meant that it passed around from back to front, or moved around
      the visible circumference. I also don't know if white means luminous, or just white. I didn't have a lot
      of time to ask questions as I had to drop him off at school, and I also didn't want to make a big thing
      out of it. It could have been a reflection on the window, or a meteor, but he's a pretty serious-minded
      boy, and I've never known him to invent a story, he has shown no interest in UFOs, so I'm convinced he
      believes he saw what he described. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      TexasOrbs
      FRISCO -- At 7:30PM, I went out to
      my backyard to talk on the phone. When I looked to south, toward Dallas, I saw a bright orange light just
      above the treeline. As we are on the flight paths for both DFW and Dallas Love airports, I thought it
      was a plane taking off from Love. Over the next 30 minutes, it would periodically brighten, and then dim.
      It would also ascend, then descend below the rooflines, then ascend again. At its brightest, it was about
      a half inch in diameter, from my point of view.

      After 10 minutes, I got my binoculars, and that’s
      when I noticed two other orange orbs that weren’t as bright and large as the first. They were also
      ascending and descending periodically, along with slow lateral movements. I asked my husband to look at
      them through the binoculars, and confirm that they weren’t helicopters. There was no sound.

      After
      20 minutes, I got my camera, a Sony Nex-5, and set the shutter speed for 1/25sec. After taking a series
      of photos, the two dimmer orbs faded out, and the larger orb dimmed significantly, then headed east until
      it disappeared at 8 PM. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Virginia Disc

      CHARLOTTESVILLE -- On January 27th, 2013,
      around 4 PM, I was taking pictures of the sky when I saw moving up from behind house across the street
      a Silver UFO spinning left to right.

      I turned on the Cam to Video and I taped 1:10 seconds before the
      UFO vanished from view.

      Thanks to MUFON CMS

       WyomingPhoto

      Lander -- I have a picture
      that my game camera took on
      January 23, 2013, at 9:41 AM, that has an object in the sky that is very strange.
      I also noticed in this picture there is something down on the ground that disappears just as the unidentified
      object does in the next photo.
      I did not see the object in person.

      Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31316&mid=26872

      Worldwide UFO Sightings
       AustraliaCraft
      cairns-- The craft in the photos were taken
      at Hollows Beach and Captain Cook Highway on February 2, 2013, just outside of town. I was taking pictures
      of an amazing sunset, and took a series of shots. When I viewed these on the computer, I then became aware
      of the craft in the photos. I also have three other shots showing the craft stationary over Glacier Rock,
      though at present I am having trouble locating them. I’m using an editing technique which washes
      out color and any solid background and leaves only metallic objects. I was able to scan all the shots
      and find craft in most of the photos.

      Giles Corner -- I would like to report a definite confirmed
      sighting of a UFO on Thursday in March 2001, in South Australia between Giles Corner and Riverton.
      It was around 8:45 pm, on the Giles Corner turnoff in the field running parallel to the road. It was a
      large brilliant white ball of light it was hovering 7-10 feet off the ground and was stationary at 300
      to 400 feet wide and was just hovering on the spot. My window was open and there was no noise. I was extremely
      frightened and swerved to the other side of the road and drove off at high speed watching in the rear
      mirror to make sure it was not pursuing me.
      There were three cars in front of me and one behind that witnessed
      the event. We all swerved violently to the opposite side of the road and drove off at high speed. I told
      my husband and he was most upset that he hadn’t seen it. Regards Ken + Margaret Higgins
      CanadaTriangle
      and Underwater UFO
      ONTARIO – I was sleeping in my room when my mother came in and woke me up saying 'Haley, come check out this ufo, there's a ufo outside and we can see it', so I rubbed my eyes
      got up and went into my Mother's room, looked out the window and there it was. My Mother said 'I believe
      it is because it was just on Fox 2 News'. It was really bright at first, then I went downstairs and woke
      my brother up and said 'Jord wake up, come check out this UFO.'

      We went back into my Mother's room and
      the light had dimmed, but was still there and visible, and then disappeared, but two minutes later it
      reappeared. After that it disappeared for good. It looked like there were six orbs flashing colors, and
      the dots were in a triangular shape, and looked like a star.

      LISE CHICOUTIMI, QUEBEC -- I live in a
      co-op building near the Saguenay River and Rivière Langevin - the intersection of those two bodies
      of water. In November of 2012, I was on the hill behind our co-op with a neighbor. We had a full view
      of the river and the cliffs across from us. It was 6.30 PM, when we saw an underwater light coming from
      the east. It was quite near the surface but the object did not generate any waves or wakes.
      The lights
      stopped right below the cliff where the water’s are quite deep at high tide. Once stationary, it
      swiveled two beams of light around its top, these two beams then formed a dome that we could easily see.
      It was really weird. This done, the UFO/USO seemed to come maybe 6 to8 feet from the surface and we saw
      its marquee lights. After lights started to flicker one after the other – faster and faster–
      until the image of what we were seeing started to mimic the cliff behind it, and disappeared. I have seen
      their strobe lights in the evenings on top of the hill coming out of the darkness, flying parallel to
      the hill and turning north towards the river.
       NOTE: The above image is a rendering. Ken Pfeifer
      MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=31316&mid=26872

      Mexico Hovering Entity

      Mexico City -- UFO Sightings Daily reports that
      in early morning hours on January 5, 2013 that an alien object or entity hovered over a Mexican neighborhood
      at 5:51 AM. This activity occurred on the outskirts of Mexico City just two days ago. A video was taken
      of the strange entity.

      Russian Roswell
      Dalnegorsk -- The Travel Channel's show “Mysteries at the
      Museum” will explore strange debris recovered in Dalnegorsk, a small mining town in Russia's Far
      East.
      According to the Travel Channel, their show Mysteries at the Museum will examine this “collection
      of debris that may have been from an alien space ship.
      See all stories on this topic »
      SloveniaUFO Buzzes Nuclear Plant
      Krko -- An unidentified flying object was caught on video hovering above a
      nuclear plant in a Slovenia report on January 28, 2013. The object is unique because of its unusual shape
      and the length of time it floated above the facility. The video, posted to YouTube, shows the object flying
      over what looks like an industrial area.
      There's no way to tell if the complex is a nuclear site, except
      for the commentary made by the witness on this article: "I was at my friend's house and we caught these
      bright UFOs or some kind of lights. They were just hovering at one spot, right above nuclear power plant
      in Krko (Slovenija - Central Europe), which is the only nuclear plant in ex-Yugoslavia. It was very strange.
      The city is in what is now the former republic of Yugoslavia. Thanks to Tom Rose http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action_articleId=281474981844082&lid=82754&uid=2810131&sid=31316&mid=26872
      UK/England Abductions
       hd34sd -- I have been seeing UFOs, spirits, or whatever we are going
      to call them, from a child, but as I got older things seemed to step up a gear.  Since 2010, I have
      been abducted, seen these wonderful lights and mist beings, aliens, and orbs nearly every day. It does’nt
      matter how far I travel they always seem to be near me. I have started videoing some of the sightings
      and put them on U tube. My first encounter was in 2010, of the small iguana looking alien it gave me a
      bit of a shock too.
      Then came the abduction by these very small thin arms and legs faceless alien beings.
      They had a sort of black shinny suit or skin, and they put on some form of mask over my face. Next I am
      looking at the earth from this craft that was not large, but it was like being inside of a bubble, with
      iridescent colors. I could see more of these little creatures standing behind me, but I was facing the
      front, yet I had all round vision. They showed me earth and I was blown away at the beauty of the planet.
      Then they showed me some sort of impact of a huge explosion. My heart sank, as one of the little beings
      put its hand up to my shoulder and said by telepathy that, “I would be alright, somehow.”
      I knew it could pick up my feelings and I noticed his was three fingers with one being larger than
      the other two. Their face was like liquid material. Suddenly I am on my bed in the morning. I sat on the
      bed and not got into bed or undressed. I was stone cold and everything looked like time had stood still.
      I was very weak and confused and felt like I had a case of really bad jet lag. I tried to go to work,
      but my manageress sent me home. I was just too weak and my brain felt foggy. I told my husband what had
      happened and he said, “I am glad they want you and not me.”
      Three days later a friend of ours
      who lives across from us called in and was having a cup of tea and chatting to my hubby when I heard him
      say, “The night my abduction, at midnight he came out of his gate and above my roof was a bright
      glowing light hovering above my roof, he got on his bike and rode has fast has he could frightened .after
      questing people from my village via Facebook 2, others had seen the same ufo thing above the house tops.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Support Earth Changing Research
      I was sitting at my desk, pondering how I could
      get people interested in getting my work of the last thirteen years. I have put together a DVD of Filer's
      Files with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings.
      Additionally, I have decided to include
      my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter's exciting abduction story by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster
      David E. Twichell has also included much of his excellent dialog for a donation of only $50.
      We also
      include a year's subscription. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.

      Send check
      or money order to:
      George Filer, 222 Jackson Road, Medford, NJ 08055.
      You can also use PayPal
      If you enjoy Filer's Files every week and want to support my efforts, please make a donation
      via PayPal

      I am offering eleven years of Filer's Files on a DVD with thousands of photographs and
      sightings for a donation of $50 that includes this year's subscription. Please include your e-mail address
      and mailing address.
      JOIN MUFON!
      Become a MUFON member today! Benefits of membership include a
      subscription to the monthly UFO Journal which contains current investigations, sightings reports, articles
      by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now, click here. Majorstar@...
      Filer's Files
      is copyrighted 2010 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the COMPLETE files on their
      Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date of issue. These reports
      and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar@....
      Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you
      wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER
      INVESTIGATION.
      God Bless Our Troops and Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick my grandsons who drowned.