Fw: Filer's Files #3 2012 - Crop Circle and beings, Polonnaruwa Meteor with Evidence of Life from Space

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: George Filer <Majorstar@...>
      To: broali4xa@...
      Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 6:06 PM
      Subject: Filer's Files #3 2012 - Crop Circle and beings, Polonnaruwa Meteor with Evidence of Life from Space
      You can also View, Subscribe and Share this online. http://www.listrocket.com/public/archive.php?mode=thread&cat=8857&rc=118bd7dfdc83&mid=2810131&cc=72ec66c71b3482d

      January 16, 2013

      Photo from
      Ocean City, Maryland on January 11, 2013.

      GeorgeA. Filer III New Jersey StateDirector
      MUFON Eastern
      Region Director
      Get your own weekly updates! Subscribe to Filer's
      Files here

      If you wish to no longer receive emails from us please visit your profile
      What to
      read past issues? View Filer's Files Archives
      Want to contribute? Join MUFON.Become a MUFON member
      “I feel the scientific study of UFOs is for the benefit of all life on Earth and is our most important
      endeavor. The weekly intelligence report provides you with information on the latest sightings and UFO
      news that you need to understand to help the world situation.”In special reports, this week’s
      files cover: Former Canadian Defense Minister believes in UFOs, Evidence of Life from Space on Polonnaruwa
      Meteorite, Space UFOs, Floating Ice and Life on Titan Lakes, and Nancy Talbot Crop Circles.
      Aerial Phenomena sightings were reported over: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho,
      Indiana, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina,
      Texas, Virginia, and Washington.
      Sightings of UFOs were also reported in: Australia, Canada, India, Japan,
      Philippines, and the United Kingdom,andZimbabwe.
      The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness
      and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. These Files assume
      that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the over a thousand
      UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth.
      I personally became interested in UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept one over England while
      flying for the US Air Force. Under Project Blue Book, the US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than
      twenty years; and we continue this research. I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout
      the cosmos and UFO's are visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.
      George Filer &
      Arie Vandenberg
      MUFON Conference, 2012
      Hello Readers,

      I've been helping George Filer publish Filer Files
      for a number of years now and when MUFON held a conference in Covington, Ky., I finally got to meet George
      in person. I came away feeling that he's one of the nicest, most dedicated people I know. I also know
      that it's a passion and labor of love for him.
      If you enjoy Filer's Files every week, show your love and
      support to George by donating to the cause. Help us continue bringing you these great reports on UFOs,
      exopolitics, new books, news and science.

      Thank you! -Arie

       Donation Amounts: ( 1.00) ( 5.00) ( 10.00)
      ( 25.00) ( 50.00) ( 100.00) ( fill in amount)

      Special Reports
       Former Canadian Defense Minister 'I believe in UFOs... and I've seen them'
      By Daily Mail Reporter
      Hellyer says he would probably get fired for his views if he was still Canada's Minister of National Defense
      today, but is adamant he has seen UFOs himself.
      Paul Hellyer: The ex-Canadian Minister of National Defense
      says he is convinced that UFOs are real and alleges the U.S. has covered up information on them
      The 87-year-old,
      who is the longest-serving member of the Queen's Privy Council for Canada, said he never discussed his
      views with top officials when he was in office.
      ‘This is the kind of thing that sometimes they don't
      tell politicians about,’ he said.
      ‘I have no doubt that there were probably people in my employ
      who would have been more knowledgeable than I was at the time.’
      ‘I got periodic reports on
      sightings and I looked at them very casually. It was decided that about 80 per cent of them were natural
      phenomena of one sort or another and the other 20 per cent roughly were unexplained and therefore unidentified.’
      Mr. Hellyer says he is ‘convinced’ of their existence. ‘We lived too long in a sense
      of isolation, thinking that Earth was the centre of the cosmos, which we were the only species and, therefore,
      probably the most advanced.' ‘And when we come to the realization that we're not any of those things,
      then I think we should be aware of it (and) learn to live with it,' he told AOL News.
      Proportions: Mr.
      Hellyer believes about 80 per cent of sighting reports were natural phenomena and the other 20 per cent
      roughly were of UFOs
      Mr. Hellyer claims to have seen a UFO with his wife when spending last Thanksgiving
      near Toronto, and they stared at the sky for 20 minutes watching it moving.
      Theory: Astronaut Edgar Mitchell
      has praised his writings on a 'shadow U.S. government' using alien technology. He told AOL: ‘By
      process of elimination, we determined it wasn't a star or satellite and it wasn't the space station, so
      there was really no explanation for it other than it was, in fact, a UFO. It looked like a star, but it
      maneuvered in a way that stars don't.’
      He believes the U.S. has developed new forms of energy at
      secret ‘black operation’ units using alien technology and that a ‘shadow government’
      is behind this activity.
      Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell, founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences
      research group, has described Mr. Hellyer's theory as an 'important contribution' to literature.
      experience in government, his interest in exo-politics and the issues of sustainability of civilization
      are significant areas of current discourse,' he said.
      Retired Army Colonel John Alexander, believes UFOs
      are real but says there has never been a cover-up.
      Mr. Hellyer added: ‘People keep talking about
      transparency and still not telling the truth, and this applies in various other areas as well as UFOs.
      'It's just about time that we started getting open with each other and trying to get along and live
      together.’ He said he would 'probably be open-mouthed about it' and 'might get fired for it' if
      he talked about his opinions in office today. He said in 2005, that, “The U.S. military was preparing
      weapons to use against aliens, and they 'could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having
      any warning'.
      Sighting: Mr. Hellyer says, “I saw a UFO when spending last Thanksgiving near Toronto
      and watching it moving for 20 minutes.”  He said two years later that governments should be
      using alternatives to fossil fuels from alien technology obtained during alleged UFO crashes to fight
      climate change. Mr. Hellyer was responsible in 1963 for creating the Canadian Armed Forces from the integration
      of the Royal Canadian army, navy and air force into one organization. He has also campaigned over issues
      such as monetary reform, the Middle East and the environment. Mr. Hellyer's website says that he is the
      'first person of cabinet rank in the G8 group of countries to state unequivocally “UFO’s are
      as real as the airplanes flying overhead".
      Other public figures who have stated UFOs are of extra-terrestrial
      origin include former USSR leader Mikhail Gorbachev, Professor Stephen Hawking and Ronald Reagan.
      more: http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1360737/I-believe-UFOs--Ive-seen-says-ex-defence-minister-Paul-Hellyer.html_ixzz2HXgA10Ix&lid=81952&uid=2810131&sid=31148&mid=26749
      Polonnaruwa Meteorite with Evidence of Life from Outer Space Described the Most Important Find
      in 500 Years
       Walter Jayawardhana writes, “A meteorite that Landed recently, close to the ancient
      city of Polonnaruwa in Sri Lanka has been described as the most important scientific discovery in the
      last 500 years as it carried compelling evidence of life from outer space.”
      The scientists who discovered
      the contents of the meteorite said, “We report here the first compelling evidence for life existing
      outside the earth”.
      Following extensive lab work in the United Kingdom and Sri Lanka four scientists
      in a paper said, “We report the discovery for the first time of fossilized diatoms in a carbonaceous
      meteorite that fell on 29 December 2012”. Diatoms are a variety of algae.
      They very firmly said
      contamination, a hazard scientists face when examining things fallen from the sky on the ground is excluded
      in the meteorite they have named Polonnaruwa.
      The four scientists, Chandra Wickramasinghe, J. Wallis,
      D.H.Wallis, and Anil Samaranayaka said, “There are also structures in the meteorite similar to the
      red rain cells that fell within days in the area”. The team in a paper to be published in the Journal
      of Cosmology added,
      (Polonnaruwa Meteorite under Electronic Microscope
      “The new data on fossil
      diatom provide strong evidence to support the theory of Cometary Panspermia” -a theory that says
      life)came to our planet earth and other worlds hitchhiking on comets from far corners of the universe.
      The leader of the team, Professor Chandra Wickramasinghe from the Buckingham Center for Astrobiology
      in UK told this correspondent, “”I think the discovery of an unequivocal microbial structure
      such as a diatom deeply trapped in the rock matrix proves beyond doubt that this life existed in the parent
      comet from which the meteorite was derived. The highly intricate and woven patterns on the outer shells
      of diatoms are impossible to generate by any other process than biology. This could ultimately turn out
      to be the most important scientific discovery in 500 years. The cosmic ancestry of humans becomes ever
      more securely established.”
       “People might try to say that what we found were terrestrial
      contaminants. Contamination after landing on Earth is ruled out absolutely because of the way the diatoms
      are woven between the rock matrix. In any case we found many diatom types that are not known to be present
      on the soil where the meteorite landed.”
      The scientists said minutes after a large fire ball seen
      by a large number of people in Sri Lanka on 29 December 2012; a large meteorite disintegrated and fell
      in the village of Araganwila located few miles away from the historic city of Polonnaruwa. At the time
      of entry into the earth’s atmosphere on 29 December 2012 the parent body of the Polonnaruwa meteorite
      would have had most of its interior porous volume filled with water, volatile organics and possibly viable
      living cells. The scientists said a remarkable coincidence was the red rain.
      They said the red rain
      analyzed at the Medical Research Institute in Colombo contained red biological cells that show spontaneous
      movement and the ability of reproducing. Abnormally high in arsenic and silver they are connected to a
      non territorial habitat, possibly connected with a cometary asteroidal body. The four scientists said
      the Polonnaruwa meteorite was a result of a fragmentation of such a body.
      The electron microscopic studies
      of the Polonnaruwa meteorite had been done at Cardiff University, in the UK. The scientists said in the
      meteorite microfossils rather than living cells were seen and the donut shaped structure seen has a striking
      similarity to Kerala red rain cells and the cells contained in the red rain that followed the meteorite
      fall in the Polonnaruwa area.
      The scientists said contamination is decisively ruled out in the meteorite
      since the structure is deemed to be fossilized and fossil diatoms were not present on the surface of the
      ground where it fell. The scientists said, “Contamination is excluded by the circumstance that the
      elemental abundances within the structures match closely with those of the surrounding matrix.”
      There is also evidence of structures morphologically similar to red rain cells that may have contributed
      to the episode of red rain that followed within days of the meteorite fall. They said, “We conclude
      therefore identification of the fossilized diatom of the Polonnaruwa meteorite is firmly established and
      They also said, “Since this meteorite is considered to be an extinct cometary
      fragment, the idea of microbial life carried within comets and the theory of cometary panspermia is vindicated.”
      The paper said, “The universe, not humans must have the final say to declare what the world is
      really like.”
      Floating Ice and Life on Titan Lakes?
       This artist's concept envisions what
      hydrocarbon ice forming on a liquid hydrocarbon sea of Saturn's moon Titan might look like. A new model
      from scientists on NASA's Cassini mission suggests that clumps of methane-and-ethane-rich ice - shown
      here as the lighter-colored clusters - could float under some conditions. The Cassini-Huygens mission
      is a cooperative project of NASA, the European Space Agency and the Italian Space Agency and the Jet Propulsion
      Laboratory. PIA16634 Thanks to NASA
      The imaging team is based at the Space Science Institute, Boulder,
      For more information about the Cassini-Huygens mission visit http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/&lid=79691&uid=2810131&sid=31148&mid=26749 or http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.nasa.gov/cassini&lid=81956&uid=2810131&sid=31148&mid=26749 .  Credit:: NASA/JPL-Caltech/USGS

      UFO Flying in Space
      White center light is moving in the video
      published on January 1, 2013
      This is footage from space showing ufo's leaving earth.
       Nancy Talbott's Crop Circle Reports 4 and 5 Light Flashes, "Light
      Part 4 - A 2nd eyewitness account of new circles forming, accompanied by brilliant light flashes
      and a "crackling" sound and a very strong "tingling" sensation in the witnesses' bodies, then a report
      of two tall translucent "light beings" seen visually by Robbert and Stan at another formation.
      All anomalous
      photos ("creatures," light phenomena, images of deceased people, etc.) were taken byRobbert van den Broeke.
      All crop circle photographs and diagrams are by Roy Boschman unless otherwise indicated.
      May 16th Hoeven "indigo light-ball" circle was not the only crop circle in 2012 which formed while Robbert
      and Stan were present in the field. On July 21st a 56.5m-long "pictogram" had appeared -- and the next
      night Robbert and Stan returned to this field because Robbert had had another "vision" in which he'd seen
      a brilliant bluish-white flash of light occur down close to this field near the previous night's pictogram.
      Robbert clearly "saw" two new complex arcs of circles near the "pictogram."
      Red Arrow shows edge of field
      where Robbert & Stan experienced the "tingling" all over their bodies and watched light-flashes occur.
      July 21st "pictogram" at Bosschenhoofd

      However, when the men arrived back at the field on the night
      of July 22nd they found no new circles.
      After searching carefully they returned to the field's edge
      where Robbert's motorbike was parked when they both began to experience "tingling" and goose bumps all
      over their bodies -- as two sharp, bluish-white flashes of light "discharged" down low over the field
      in front of their eyes. As the flashes of light occurred they also both heard a "crackling" sort of noise,
      something like an "electric discharge."
      As Robbert and Stan approached the new "additions" Robbert "heard"
      the message that these formations were intended"for the public to experience" and that they could offer
      helpful "personal insights" to any visitor open to the possibility that the source of these circles is,
      in fact, a loving and respectful non-human consciousness.
       July 22nd -- two "additions" to pictogram
      found by Robbert & Stan
      following light flashes & crackling noise
      It was a happy coincidence that
      these circles formed in a field belonging to a man Robbert had known as a child, a farmer who personally
      was certain the formations were genuine and who, therefore, was happy to have the public be able to experience
      them. Many, many people did come to see them over the following weeks.
      If any photos, diagrams, illustrations
      or text from this report
      are desired for use elsewhere, please ask Nancy Talbott or Robbert v/d Broeke
      for permission. www.bltresearch.com
      Crop Circle Hydromagnesite
      Eugene Ingram, Jr. writes, “Regarding
      Nancy Talbott's article ("Dutch Crop Circle is 99.99% HydromagnesitePure " at this linkyou provided
      in your newsletter) and her closing comment:
      "After an internet search Dr. Eberl discovered several
      recent scientific papers examining the possibility that hydromagnesite might be useful in "capturing and
      storing" or "sequestration" of excess CO2 (carbon dioxide) in the atmosphere, thus helping to offset greenhouse
      gas emissions. And although I have wondered why this white powder continues to appear in conjunction with
      many of the strange events which occur around Robbert, I suspect its presence is more likely related to
      its fire-retardant properties."
      My thought is this might confirm claims by some UFO insiders that an
      extra-terrestrial civilization is engaged in efforts to preserve Earth's eco-system and indigenous life
      forms, and save humans from an extinction level event (ELE). Perhaps this planet is a protected "game
      reserve" (and research outpost) that is protected by an extra-terrestrial civilization's government,
      the way we establish national parks, or the way Africa establishes game reserves with laws against poaching
      of endangered species.
      Perhaps WE are the endangered species and our planet is in fact studied by extra-terrestrial
      scientists in many fields, as well as Earth serving as a sort of "eco tourist attraction" similar
      to the Galapagos Island National Reserve (visited by tourists and environmentally protected under legislation
      by several nations including the U.S.). Food for thought.
      Keep up the good work! Sincerely, Eugene Ingram,
      UFO Sightings in the United States

      CHANDLER – I pulled in to a strip mall
      for a band gig at Fibber Magees and saw an odd triangle of star like lights in the sky as I glanced out
      my window on January 12, 2012. This pattern of lights was odd to me. It was traveling very slowly east.
      There were no flashing lights like an aircraft so I started taking phone video.

      It had a triangle shape
      and was totally silent with three bright lights with no variation. It was flying low about 500 feet. It
      was one big thing with lights or three small things in perfect formation. The triangle shape stayed so
      perfect and unchanging that it seemed unlikely that it was a formation of free floating objects like balloons
      or remote controlled aircraft. The triangle shape also became distorted as it moved away becoming squashed
      almost to a straight line. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      apache Junction --At 8:12 PM on Monday evening January
      14, 2013, I noticed two very bright lights moving in the night sky without any red/blue aircraft positioning
      lights or rotating beacon. The two bright white lights stopped mid-air and after 30 seconds the white
      lights turned bright orangish red. Two minutes later, another orange light appeared close to the existing
      two orange lights. A few seconds later, a fourth orange light appeared. Now it looked like two sets of
      equally spaced orange lights suspended in the sky about 5 miles away and about 2000 feet above the city
      lights of Gilbert. My home is at 1880 feet in elevation, so the lights were just a little higher in elevation
      than my home.

      We both watched as the two sets of two orange lights just hovered in place and I grabbed
      a set of astronomical binoculars and continued watching the four lights. My wife came with the digital
      camera and shot a couple images of the lights. At 8:17 PM, the first two orange lights gently faded from
      view. Meanwhile the second set of two orange lights pulsed from bright orange to a fainter orange then
      back to bright orange several times.

      At 8:18PM, one of the remaining orange lights in the pair,
      faded from view, and a few seconds later, the last remaining orange light faded from view. Again, they
      did not "fly away" but simply faded to black. They maintained a constant distance from each other. With
      binoculars, I could see the space between each set of orange lights was darker than the surrounding area.
      I am an active Phoenix MUFON Field Investigator and have no real explanation as to what exactly I saw.
      But my wife and I both watched these lights for a total of six minutes. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Joshua Tree -- I frequently take pictures of the desert skies. I had taken several at the beginning
      of December 6, 2012, and was reviewing some when I saw a small object in the sky in the photo. When I
      enlarged the object I could see the object was not a star and does not appear to be an airplane but is
      clearly three-dimensional. It has a very odd shape. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      San Dimas -- My Grandma and I
      were driving past Denny’s on our way home and I caught a glimpse of four, shiny, metal discs with
      a V shaped disc in front on January 11, 2013.

      My Grandmother thought it was planes flying in a V formation,
      but, it wasn’t. Instead, she saw five objects flying in a V pattern. We caught glimpse of this for
      15 seconds. When I looked up, my grandmother said it had orbited faster and vanished.
      West Hollywood-- My office looks over Sunset Boulevard, and I noticed three hovering grey objects moving around slowly.
      They seemed to be turning and reflecting sun light every once in awhile, and would become almost invisible
      while turning. Two airplanes flew through the area and the objects stood still. Two more appeared, and
      then disappeared as they flew slowly up. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Lakewood -- I
      was standing outside engaged in a phone conversation observing the stars. I noticed a bright star shaped
      light headed slowly in my direction above the tree line. My first thought was that it must be a helicopter,
      but it was silent. The light was moving extremely slow in my direction, so slowly that I was sure this
      was an aircraft preparing to land. The object flew above me and my neighborhood dogs began barking. It
      was boomerang shaped with a small cylindrical protrusion stemming from behind. There was a bright light
      on the front of the craft and three white lights that blinked sequentially in a triangular formation on
      the bottom. Pink lights were set on the tips of the boomerang. Suddenly all of the white exterior lights,
      and I was looking above at a solid black object that blocked out the stars. I noticed an upward "pole
      like" object on the top that also contained a dim light. The cylindrical protrusion in the back appeared
      thicker than the boomerang portion and had a grid like appearance. It was moving south toward Table Mountain.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      FloridaOrange Light

      Miami -- The witness called and left a voice mail message with
      his sighting that occurred on January 1, 2013, at 9:30 PM. He saw a bright orange light to the east over
      the ocean. The object (light) then went from a bright orange to a red color. The object then began rotating.
      The object then started moving north along the Florida coast, Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31148&mid=26749
      When I first observed the UFO, I was lying in my bed on September 29, 2012. I saw a
      white twinkling light like a star: It stayed in place for a good long while, so I assumed a new light
      must have been installed. I live on the 3rd floor of my building. What was odd is that it moved directly
      upward without sound…I lost track of it because of trees.

      Ten minutes later I heard a rumble
      getting closer that became so loud my windows vibrated. I stayed frozen as a light illuminated my room,
      moving from one window to the other then out of sight. I felt it was something very large and solid moving
      outside my window.

      I shot out of bed to the window, but didn’t see anything. I sat back down and
      heard rumbling again coming from another direction. I pressed myself against my dorm window and saw a
      triangular object hovering above the trees with three small white lights on each corner. The shape reminded
      me of a Stealth Bomber. The lower right-hand corner flashed a red light. It flew low so I ran into the
      woods where I believed the triangle was hovering.  The attached file is a short gif I made of the
      triangular object to illustrate how the lights were. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      BOISE -- This object
      appeared 15 seconds after my initial photo.
      It was there then gone on January 11, 2013. Thanks to MUFON
       Blanford -- Richard Bondira sent these recent photos
      of the UFOs in the clouds during daylight. Quite by accident I discovered a place here in Blanford where
      the UFO's are landing and (what I'll just call) "processing" people. I was at a great distance one night
      when I noticed lights just in from the edge of a woods across a huge farmer's field.
      At first I thought
      it was just lights from a house, but they flew straight up and flew around the field a bit then took off.
      On several nights after that I saw the lights going up and down. I decided I would try to photograph it
      using a zoom lens on my camcorder, powerful binoculars, and Telescope. There is a lot of blurring as a
      result of the distance. But, you can still see enough detail to make you wonder. Thanks to Richard Bondira
       Kansas City -- I’m an airline pilot who took off on January 5, 2013,
      Flight Number 4030 at 6 am. We climbed to around 30,000 feet when we noticed a hovering object to our
      east. It was at least twice our altitude, and much much larger than our aircraft. It was pulsating white,
      then red, and then a short green in a rhythmic pattern.
      Its path never changed but it rose higher until
      you could only see the white light. It was brighter than any other star in the sky and once the sun rose,
      no stars could be seen but it was still there. I took a picture with my iPhone of a square shape with
      brighter lights on top than bottom. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      MarylandFog Shape
      OCEANCITY -- I was
      taking pictures of a horse in the direction of the ocean on January 11, 2013. We made a U-turn as we passed
      the horse and the second photo of the birds was west of the horse. This picture was taken less than a
      minute after the first photo. I didn’t see the odd shape above the horse until I auto-enhanced the
      photo in Photoshop. Thanks to MUFON CMS
       Saugus–- I was traveling Route
      1 south when I got a picture of an orb on January 8, 2013, at 4:13 PM, of an aircraft chasing down an
      object that had entered our atmosphere. It was lit up bright white like white flames and what was trying
      to give chase just could not keep pace.
      The objects seemed to be traveling southwest. I caught the picture
      with my cell phone.
      Note: It is not clear if the witness just photographed the aircraft and not the object.
      The other bright spot on the photo may have been the object that the witness was referring to? Thanks
      to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31148&mid=26749
      New YorkDark Spot
      QUEENS -- I took this
      photo on the platform of Queens Boro Plaza [Mta] Station on December 28, 2013.
      That is Manhattan in the
      background and you will see a dark spot. Please tell me what you see?
      It was a clear day two weeks ago
      and sunny as you can see.
      Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31148&mid=26749
      Sunbury -- About five miles south of Marengo toward Sunbury on January 9, 2013, I saw a
      bright star moving toward me and getting bigger. My thought was that of a falling star as it flew over
      and I could see it was really strange. I saw it had white, red and blue lights on the bottom side, white
      in front, red on left looking up and blue on right, or maybe it is the other way, I was so in shock at
      what I was seeing! It moved as in gliding and had no noise. It did have a boomerang type shape; the light
      did yet did not blink.
       It was flying low silently, yet it moved with a good speed to it, but a gliding
      motion. It moved as if floating yet very fast, I was telling my friend on the phone her about it since
      I have never seen anything like it before. I was so amazed. Rebecca. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      MEDFORD -- I witnessed numerous lights on January 9, 2013. There were two events and both events
      lasted about 30 minutes. The first event was from NE to SW with approximately 40 lights. These lights
      trailed in a line. The lights changed altitude, speed and direction. There was no sound originating from
      these lights.
      The second event was from NW to SE with the same type of action, changing altitude, direction
      and speed. I have a few photos, but not any of them of a large group. I forgot I had my phone camera with
      me until at least 20 minutes into the event. I am a retired Navy man and I am very familiar with aircraft
      and their capabilities. These were not fixed wing aircraft, and a helicopter squadron does not travel
      in such large numbers. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31148&mid=26749
       Ephrata -- I was letting my dog outside and noticed this object in the sky. I really didn’t
      know what this object was. I ran through my mind what it could be...couldn’t have been a satellite.
      The shape was off. It also wasn’t moving in any way. I eventually had to go inside, so naturally
      I lost sight of the object. Whatever it was, it put me in a sense of wonderment. Reported January 11,
      1213. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      South CarolinaLights
         myrtle beach -- I went to the beach
      for the Galactic Alignment on the morning of December 21 2012. Since my Goggle research said the true
      galactic alignment occurred at 6:11 EST. I woke and walked to the beach about an hour before sunrise.
      There was a rainbow colors on the horizon and I decided to take some pictures. Because it was so dark
      I didn’t expect them to come out good and didn’t really look at them for over a week. When
      I did I found an unusual light on my series of four pictures. Stars remain fixed and unblurred, while
      something else is obviously moving in a very unusual pattern. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      HuMBLE --
      These photographs were taken NE of on November 10, 2012. I did not see this object with my bare eyes,
      only in the photos later. I was taking photos of contrails as I usually do when they appear in our skies
      do to the fact that I live in the East to West landing path for Bush Intercontinental Airport. It’s
      odd to see planes flying as low as they do in all different directions leaving these trails. Well this
      particular day while uploading the images from my cell phone to my PC I noticed this object between two
      This was the only photo that this image showed up in of about 20 photos. A few days later
      I saw online that someone had uploaded a photo of a similar object near another contrail only a few miles
      away. The objects in our photos are very similar. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      VirginiaSlow Moving Lights
       Sterling -- I saw a cluster of slow-moving lights that disappeared one by one into a cloudy skyJanuary 10, 2013,
      at 9:15 PM. They were moving around the speed that a helicopter would. The
       picture was taken from
      Broderick Drive, looking east. They were in an area that is on the flight path for planes coming from
      the north that make a northerly landing at Washington Dulles (IAD) airport. The lights at the bottom of
      the pictures are parking lot street lights. There was no rotor or jet noise, nor did they have blinking
      lights like a normal civilian fixed wing or helicopter would. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31148&mid=26749
      WashingtonOrange Globes
       Battleground –– I saw three dark orange globes in formation,
      not moving very fast maybe 15 to 20 MPH, on January 8, 2013, around 9 PM. They were about 100 feet in
      the air. They all faded out simultaneously. I got a video on my cell phone, but only one of them was visible
      on the video.
      I wasn’t alone: There were about ten cars pulled over on the side of the road looking
      at these things.
      It was just down the road from my house. I am really hoping that the rest of the people
      that were there post their videos because I was only able to get about 1 minute of a video before they
      faded out. All three faded out at the same time which was also strange.  And the objects are hard
      to see, but they were probably about 40 to 50 feet above some pine trees. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31148&mid=26749
      Worldwide UFO Sightings
      Adelaide-- It was New Years Eve 2012, I
      was at home with my partner and toddler on a warm clear night and saw the moon poking through the trees
      at 11:15 Pm. I was hoping the New Year would bring more luck. Suddenly to the right of the moon I saw
      three small lights which looked like stars behaving in a weird way and moving together. I instantly called
      my partner to come out here now! The lights came towards me. They were in a pointed configuration like
      one point of a triangle. I realized that it wasn't just lights but the lights were at the front of an
      object that looked like a triangle/stealth bomber. We don't have any here in South Australia.
      It was
      very low to the ground and black against the night sky. It was hovering silently and then slowly flew
      off. I don't drink or take drugs. It looked like a stealth bomber, but there are none here. Thanks to
      Canada Object near the Moon

      Saint-sur Richelieu, Quebec -- At dawn on December 27, 2012, I
      saw an object on the left side of the moon, for what I know there's no satellite around the moon at this
      time. It appears way before the stars start coming out, and stays stationary there all thru the evening.
      When I went to bed around 2 o'clock, it had moved on top of the moon. I checked on the December 28, and
      it was gone. Weird is in it. A half dozen other people saw it at the gas station.  But if you got
      any explanation to give us please do so because anybody who looks at the moon that night saw it to. Thanks
      to MUFON CMS
      IndiaChanging Shape Light
      DIBRUGARH -- It was like a red/green bright light in the southeast
      sky on December 7, 2012. I saw a big bright light that slowly decreased its size then disappeared in the
      sky. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31148&mid=26749
      JapanUFO Crash
      Regarding the alleged UFO Crash in the water off Okinawa, Japan based on the latest information
      is apparently a ruse even though they showed Japanese TV News sources.
      The source of this story,
      "In Oher Newz"is a parody website. Read... http://inothernewz.com/about-us/
      Philippines Fire Orange Lights
      Cavite -- I am an American visitor to the GMA location walking with my friend, I saw two lights, seemingly
      burning orbs, flying absolutely silently across the sky in a perfectly straight trajectory on December
      18, 2012 at 6:30 PM. As I watched, the leading orb was passed by the second one. Then, both slowly died
      out, almost as if their fire had been extinguished. Their speed across the sky was roughly equal to that
      of a commercial jetliner at cruising altitude. The trajectory was roughly t. As my friend assured me such
      lights were common, I saw six more heading southwest before their ultimate disappearance. In all my years
      of watching the sky I have never seen anything comparable to these lights. . Thanks to Peter Davenport,
      Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31148&mid=26749

      LIVERPOOL — I was standing
      in my garden as I looked up there was an object circling the sky on December 23, 2012, at 06:33 PM. It
      would fly higher then drop at speed before setting off in one direction and then turn suddenly and come
      back. It had a strong centre beam with a white glow that would change into a red flashing beam. When an
      aeroplane came close it disappeared and returned when the plane was out of sight. It would appear showing
      a red and blue light at each end of the object. Then the white beam came back on as it hovered in a circle
      for almost an hour before it came to a halt.  Later it took off into the clouds then disappeared
      out of sight. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      ZimbabweAlien Encounter
      HARAR --  Elsa describe her encounter
      on September 16, 1994, with an "alien" being at the Ariel School, a small elementary school outside, the
      capital. Sixty children, ages six through twelve, reported seeing one large and several smaller spaceships
      land - hover, really over the scrubby bush land adjoining their playground.
      The twelve children
      interviewed all described the same event with a steady consistency of detail. In addition to the spaceships,
      the children had seen two "strange beings," one sitting on one of the spaceships and the other running
      back and forth in the grass, commanded an intense attention. Elsa told us that she thought the beings
      wanted to tell us something about our future, about how "the world is going to end, maybe because we don't
      look after our planet or the air." She said she felt horrible inside when she got home that day.
      all the trees will go down and there will be no air. People will be dying. Those thoughts came from the
      man - the man's eyes."  Isabelle, a composed and articulate ten-year-old, echoed Elsa's feelings. "He was just staring. He was scary. We were trying not to look at him 'cause he was scary. My eyes
      and feelings went with him." What came through her "conscience" as she looked at the being was, "We are
      doing harm to the Earth."
      The Ariel School sighting is one of the most significant in recent UFO
      history. It is the first time such a large group of people have reported witnessing the simultaneous appearance
      of spaceships and alien beings. A BBC reporter claims a flight of strange ships had glided across Zimbabwean
      skies for two nights prior to September 16 culminating in the dramatic sighting at the Ariel School. NOTE:
      The above image is a rendering. Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=31148&mid=26749
      Support Earth Changing
      I was sitting at my desk, pondering how I could get people interested in getting my work
      of the last thirteen years. I have put together a DVD of Filer's Files with hundreds of great photographs
      and UFO sightings.
      Additionally, I have decided to include my book within the DVD that includes George
      Ritter's exciting abduction story by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell has also included
      much of his excellent dialog for a donation of only $50.
      We also include a year's subscription. Please
      include your e-mail address and mailing address.

      Send check or money order to:
      George Filer,
      222 Jackson Road, Medford, NJ 08055.
      You can also use PayPal
      If you enjoy Filer's Files every week
      and want to support my efforts, please make a donation via PayPal

      I am offering eleven years of Filer's
      Files on a DVD with thousands of photographs and sightings for a donation of $50 that includes this year's
      subscription. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.
      Become a MUFON
      member today! Benefits of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO Journal which contains
      current investigations, sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now,
      click here. Majorstar@...
      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2010 by George A. Filer, all rights
      reserved. Readers may post the COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its
      editor by name, and list the date of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL
      MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission
      for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential.
      God Bless Our Troops and
      Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick my grandsons who drowned.

      Change Profile to update your profile or Unsubscribe
      George Filer | 222 Jackson Road | Medford, NJ | 08055 | US
      Message managed with ListRocket