WHY All the MYSTERY BOOMS at this TIME worldwide?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2013
      MYSTERY BOOM, BOOM, BOOMS-
      January 14, 2013
      Tennessee - No Ready Answers, But Many Questions. No one seems to have a definitive explanation for the baffling booms that have been heard across sections of Greene County and the region over the past week. Reports of similar loud noises have been reported across the U.S. Booms rumbled through parts of Greene County last weekend and again in mid-week. People living elsewhere in the Tri-Cities area also reported hearing the booms.
      <http://www.greenevillesun.com/Local_News/article/Heard-Any-Booms-No-Ready-Answers-But-Many-Questions-id-322754>
      -
      Indiana - A series of mysterious late-night booms that have awakened residents and fueled online speculation have so far perplexed officials searching for the source of the sounds. Monday's booms were heard mostly on Evansville's east side and in adjacent Warrick County, including Boonville. Additional reports of similar loud noises were logged Tuesday night.
      <http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/indiana/late-night-booms-shake-evansville>

      Indianapolis Booms: Strange Lights & Explosions - There are several online reports of a series of strange events that have been transpiring above the Indianapolis skies. Lights and loud explosions have been frightening residents for the last few days and nobody is coming forward with an explanation. Southwestern Indiana authorities are trying to determine the source of mysterious late-night booms.
      An alleged video shot during the moment when one of these thunderous explosions were heard was uploaded to YouTube. The video shows a string of colorful orbs floating in the dark sky just after midnight on January 7th, 2013. "I couldn’t verify the authenticity of the video, but if it’s real, it sounded terrifying." .
      Last boom shook our house so hard it cracked a window. I don’t know if these are planes, Missiles or UFOs but my family was terrified." (video)
      http://www.ghosttheory.com/2013/01/10/indianapolis-booms-strange-lights-explosions%e3%80%80
      -
      <http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/>