Another UFOs Recorded Over Laredo, Texas

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2012
      Another UFOs Recorded Over Laredo, Texas
      This very short UFO video looks to me to be real, though I wish that more of it had been taken. Nonetheless, everyone has to make up their own mind as to whether you think it is real or a fake.
      <http://www.theufochronicles.com/2012/12/ufos-recorded-over-laredo-texas-ufo.html>