Fw: Filer's Files #48 2012 - Commander Graham Bethune UFO Sighting

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2012

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: George Filer <Majorstar@...>
      To: broali4xa@...
      Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:26 PM
      Subject: Filer's Files #48 2012 - Commander Graham Bethune UFO Sighting

      You can also View, Subscribe and Share this online.

      Lansdale, Pennsylvania
      Photo taken on November 16, 2012

      George A. Filer III New Jersey State Director
      MUFON Eastern
      Region Director
      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.nationalufocenter.com/&lid=78645&uid=2810131&sid=30688&mid=26436

      November 28, 2012
      Get your own weekly updates! Subscribe
      to Filer's Files here

      If you wish to no longer receive emails from us please visit your profile
      What to read past issues? View Filer's Files Archives
      Want to contribute? Join MUFON.Become a MUFON member
      In special reports, this weeks files cover: Commander Graham Bethunes UFO
      Sighting,War of the Worlds May be Real, Mars Gorilla-like Creature in NASA Photo,Mars Mystery: Heres
      What We Know, China Lands First Jet on Aircraft Carrier, ISS Spots UFO? Colonel Amos Chalif Dies, and
      Maltas Ancient RutsUnidentified Aerial Phenomena sightings were reported over: Alaska, Arkansas, California,
      Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Hawaii, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, Oregon, Pennsylvania,
      Texas, and Virginia.
      Sightings of UFOs were also reported in: Australia, Brazil, Canada, India, Philippines,
      Portugal, Poland, Norway, South Africa, and England in the United Kingdom.

      The purpose of these files
      is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world
      and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis
      is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting
      surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested in UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept
      one over England while flying for the US Air Force. Under Project Blue Book, the US Air Force investigated
      UFOs for more than twenty years; and we continue this research.  I believe the God of the universe
      has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO's are visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.

      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.2012ist.com&lid=80121&uid=2810131&sid=30688&mid=26436
      Planetary Alignment on December 3rd, 2012

      Do YOU have contact with other worldly
      intelligence
      and wish to tell the world about it?
      Your experiences are important.

      Submit your writing
      or
      Send to editor@...

      Special Reports
      Commander Graham Bethune UFO Sighting
      Commander Graham Bethune is a retired Navy Pilot and a good friend. During his 26 years of active duty
      he qualified in over 100 different models of aircraft.
      In February 5, 1951, he and two other Navy Pilots
      were sent to Keflavik, Iceland on a Secret mission to meet with the Icelandic Government and Lockheed
      Overseas, who managed the Airport.
      On February 10, 1951, while Piloting a four engine Navy R5D Transport
      returning from Keflavik, to Argentia, Newfoundland, he had an eight minute encounter with an "Unidentified
      Flying Object" that was 300 feet in diameter.
      The first chapter of Major Keyhoe's book "Flying Saucers
      Top Secret" is devoted to this famous encounter
      During the Disclosure Project, Commander Bethune revealed
      his Flight 124 from Keflavik, Iceland was involved with a near miss of a UFO in 1951, about 300 miles
      outside of Argentia, Newfoundland, over the Atlantic Ocean flying a R5D aircraft. Here is Grahams account
      of his sighting.
      My name is Graham Bethune. I am a commander, retired pilot from the Navy and I went through
      the regular Navy program of training pilots. I graduated in 1943 from Pensacola Academy Air. All Navy
      pilots are trained navigators, which is very important because we had to know all of the star system.
      I navigated maybe 13 years around the planet with the stars. And when I first graduated from Pensacola
      in 1943 I went to the South Atlantic and we were hunting German submarines. This was all night flying.
      Everything we did was at night in patrol planes.
      I was transferred to Air Transport Squadron One
      in 1950. I was sent to Keflavik, Iceland, along with two other officers after a meeting that they had
      in Washington, D.C., where Iceland was involved in seeing UFOs over Keflavik, Iceland, and they wanted
      troops up there to protect them.
      During our meeting they were explaining to us why they had requested
      the troops and what they were seeing. And we asked them if they could really go into more detail about
      the type of craft that they were seeing. And their explanation was that they were seeing lighted circular
      craft at night. And we knew coming from a Naval Air Test Center, that we had nothing like that that we
      had tested.
      So I asked them, well, what did our government tell you that they were? And they said, "Your
      government said they were experimental, probably experimental Russian bombers."
      The flight was normally
      about ten hours. But this particular night we had a 16-knot head wind. "About maybe 300 to 400 miles outside
      of Argentia, Newfoundland, I saw something below the horizon, on the water, that looked like approaching
      a city at night. It was just kind of an ambient light, no definition whatsoever. But it looked like we
      were approaching a large city at night. So I watched it for a while about 1:00 am.
      Finally I called Kindens
      attention to it, who was sitting in the right seat. He was route checking me. He took a look at it but
      didnt know what it was. We couldnt figure out, there is only ocean out there. We had passed over the guard
      ship already. The guard ship had told us the weather was clear and no Northern Light activity, and there
      were no ships plotted in that area.
      Control confirmed we were on course and hundreds of miles from land.
      So we watched it for a while and we were drifting to the right of it. Our heading was 222 degrees at 10,000
      feet and we were 40 miles away originally. When we were about 25 or 30 miles away we could see defined
      lights and there was a pattern on the water. So, with that pattern we couldnt figure out what was going
      on. It was a circular pattern. And it was very large.
      So I sent the crew chief back to get the other
      plane commander, Al Jones, because they wanted to land at Argentia. There were 31 passengers and we had
      two VIP crews that had pilots also, and patrol plane pilots. And at the time that they came forward, the
      lights went out on the water. There was nothing on the water. This was about 15 miles away. I mean it
      was just dark.
      Now standing behind me was the navigator, the radioman, and also the plane captain the
      cockpit was full. All of a sudden we saw, on the water, a yellow halo that was very, very small, about
      15 miles away. And it came up to 10,000 feet like that a fraction of a second.
      And I thought that it was
      going to go right through us. So I disengaged the autopilot, pushed the nose over, because I was going
      to go under it at the angle that it was coming toward me.
      The minute I did that it was up at our altitude
      and I could see nothing outside of the cockpit but this craft. And so I didnt know which way to go. And
      then all of a sudden I heard a racket. I didnt know what it was. And I said, "Fred, what the hell was
      that? He looked around and he said, "Everyone was ducking in the back of us and they collided and they
      are all lying on the deck back there, scrambling on the deck."
      When I looked back it wasnt there. And
      he said, "Its over here on the right hand side. Now it was about a mile or so away. It kind of drifted
      forward, maybe to a position five miles away, and thats where it stayed with us for quite some time."

      This is when we could first see it was below our altitude. But it was still above the horizon where
      you could see the side of the craft. You could see the dome and you could see the color around the perimeter
      of the craft.
      And then we knew that it was a friendly encounter. We knew that it knew that we were there
      and had come out to see us. But we didnt think the reason that it flew up was because they wanted to show
      us what the Icelanders were talking about.
      We watched it for a while and Al says, "Let him get in the
      seat. So I let him get in the seat and he disengaged the autopilot and was going to chase it." We had
      a head wind of about 60-knots, so our ground speed was only maybe 125 knots. So he wasnt going to go too
      far in chasing this thing. But he did turn to chase it.
      Initially the UFO color was yellow. Since then
      I've learned from the boys upstairs why we saw different colors as it was coming toward us. The colors
      were around the perimeter. And it turned from a yellow to an orange to almost a fiery red and then almost
      a purplish red. And they said that that had to do with the amount of energy being used or dissipated.
      It had to do with the UFO power settings. When it slowed down, close to us, in a fraction of a second,
      it was back to the yellow range. And it was foggy around it or a plasma mist.
      I decided to go back to
      see how the passengers reacted, and went to talk to the doctor. I said, "Doc, did you see what we saw? He looked me straight in the eye and said, "Yeah, it was a flying saucer. He says, "I didnt look at it
      because I dont believe in such things". Well, it took me a couple of seconds to realize what he was saying.
      He couldnt believe, being a psychiatrist, in that kind of thing. So I went back forward and I said, "Al,
      whatever you do dont tell anybody we saw anything, they will lock us up as soon as we get on the ground". He says, "Its too late. I just called Gander control, to see if they could track this by radar. So thats
      how the story got out".
      When we landed at Argentia, an Air Force officer interrogated us and showed us
      photos of UFOs asking me to choose the type we had seen. He made a good report, which went to the headquarters
      of the Air Force in Washington, D.C.
      Commander Bethune flew Naval Transports for 12 years, was a "VIP
      Transport Plane Commander," and held a "Top Secret" clearance. He was a test pilot and served six years
      with the Naval Bureau of Aeronautics. He accumulated over 10,000 Navy and civilian flying hours. He has
      flown the Secretary of the Navy, Secretary of the Army, Chief of Naval Operations, Commandant of the Marine
      Corps, the Supreme Allied Commander, and the NATO Commander Admiral Lynde McCormick, and numerous admirals.
      If a UFO crashed or an important meeting concerning UFOs occurred he would be chosen to pilot the VIPs
      to their destination. The other event was in the American SW, I believe Commander Bethune had mentioned
      somewhere in Utah - this craft was also about 100' in diameter and slightly oval - both events had high
      ranking US Army and Navy officers in attendance as well as scientists and academics from various stateside
      universities. Both discs were retrieved and brought back to Wright Patterson.

      Frank Chili sent
      me this photo that was given to him by Commander Bethune. He was quite insistent that US Air Force was
      getting the focus of UFO attention from the public, but the real player in this and always behind the
      scenes was the US Navy. Graham was informed by Admiral Forney himself and Graham never doubted that a
      ploy was set-up to divert attention away from the Navy. He also claimed we had a base on the moon and
      we had a Navy space shuttle fleet. He felt truth is often stranger than science fiction that ET movies
      are supported by the government to create acceptance. Thanks to the Disclosure Project and Frank Chili.
      George Wolkind writes, "Paula and I are saddened by the news of Graham Bethunes passing away. We both
      really thought that he was special and he will be missed. He always treated everyone with love and
      respect. We honor his life and service to his country and his courage to stand up for the truth. He is
      and always will be the light that will never be extinguished. His wonderful smile that lit up a room now
      lights up the sky." Thanks to George Wolkind in Colorado. Go in Peace and Love Graham
      War of the Worlds
      May be Real
      He was afraid the words of H. G. Wells, in his War of the Worlds were realistic.
      "No one
      would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly
      and closely by intelligences greater than mans and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves
      about their various concerns they were scrutinized and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with
      a microscope might scrutinize the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.
      Yet
      across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish,
      intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely
      drew their plans against us.

      The immediate pressure of necessity has brightened their intellects, enlarged
      their powers, and hardened their hearts. And looking across space with instruments and intelligences such
      as we have scarcely dreamed of
      And we men, the creatures who inhabit this earth, must be to them at least
      as alien and lowly as are the monkeys and lemurs to us. The Martians seem to have calculated their descent
      with amazing subtlety their mathematical learning is evidently far in excess of oursand to have carried
      out their preparations with a well-nigh perfect unanimity."

      Mars Gorilla-like Creature in NASA Photo
      Scott C. Waring and I wrote a few books and Im currently an ESL School Owner in Taiwan...
      And we found
      this image in Gusev Crater on Mars taken by the Spirit Rover.
      I found this interesting video on YouTube
      and the person seems to have found an actual animal on the surface of Mars. This creature's face has a
      mouth, cheeks, firm eyebrow area, and a gorilla-like body. Of course this could just be another ancient
      carving that survived the test of time. Remember the other famous statues of woman human-like figures
      on Mars?

      If you want to see it on the NASA site in the upper right corner of NASA
      Spirit Rover: http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://marsrovers.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2/n/087/2N134093032EFF2300P1846L0M1.JPG&lid=80995&uid=2810131&sid=30688&mid=26436
      Mars Mystery: Here's what we know

      NASA says its Curiosity rover has made a discovery on Mars, but
      isn't saying more. Hypotheses have ranged from a discovery of complex organic matter to chemicals indicating
      the presence of water.
      By J. Nicholas Hoover InformationWeek

      Results of soil sample analysis by
      NASA's Curiosity rover may have yielded a significant scientific discovery on Mars. Until NASA makes a
      more detailed announcement at a conference in early December, the public will have to sift through available
      clues.
      The discovery was made by Curiosity's Sample Analysis at Mars instrument, (SAM). The Rover's
      onboard chemistry lab is capable of identifying organic compounds — the carbon-containing building
      blocks of life. The tool's mass spectrometer separates compounds and elements by mass to help scientists
      identify them, while the chromatograph vaporizes samples and analyzes the resulting gasses, and the laser
      spectrometer measures isotopes of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen in gasses. "Because these compounds are
      essential to life as we know it, their relative abundances will be an essential piece of information for
      evaluating whether Mars could have supported life in the past or present," NASA plans to announce the
      news at the fall meeting of the American Geophysical Union, which takes place December 3 to 7 in San
      Francisco.   Editors Note: I spoke with Dr. Gilbert Levin who developed the Labeled Release (LR)
      experiments for NASAs two Viking Landers that landed on Mars in 1976, who states, "The scientific process
      forces me to my conclusion, the Viking LR experiment detected living microorganisms in the soil on Mars".
      China Lands First Jet on Aircraft Carrier

      Beijing: The Chinese military has successfully landed a
      new fighter jet on the Liaoning Aircraft Carrier, according to a report by Xinhua, the state news agency.
      China Central Television showed a video of the J-15 jet landing on the deck of the carrier, which was
      put into service in September. The video also showed the yellow jet successfully taking off from the carrier.
      The carrier and jet are a symbol of China's modernization and its desire to extend its combat capacity.
      China's military abilities and budget still lag far behind those of the United States.
      China bought
      the carrier years ago called the Varyag from Ukraine and has completed more than 100 training and test
      programs. The report said the J-15 jet was designed and made in China and is the nation's "first generation
      multipurpose carrier-borne fighter jet." The jet is comparable to Russia's Su-33 and the United States'
      F-18, according to Xinhua.
      A J-15 fighter jet shown on China's first aircraft carrier .Phot AP
      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.smh.com.au/world/happy-landing-for-chinas-fighter-jet-20121126-2a2or.html_ixzz2DMuTrNgO&lid=81001&uid=2810131&sid=30688&mid=26436
      ISS Spots UFO?
      This image was taken by an Astronaut on the International Space Station in May of 2012.
      This is an amazing UFO Photo, but it may be lightning above the clouds. This is allegedly a UFO photo
      from a government website.
      A larger photo is at: http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://ufosightingz.blogspot.com/&lid=81002&uid=2810131&sid=30688&mid=26436

      Maltas
      Ancient Ruts
      David from Malta writes, "All over Malta and our sister island of Gozo in the Mediterranean
      Sea there are strange parallel tracks carved in the ground rock. They go off cliffs, across bays
      and even underwater and are believed to be prehistoric."
      They are commonly called "cart ruts" but since
      they're so ancient and as far as I know there's no historical information about them, one can't really
      be sure what their function was.
      This link seems to be the official website:
      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.cartrutsmalta.com/&lid=81003&uid=2810131&sid=30688&mid=26436
      We also have prehistoric temples, some of the most ancient on the planet, which were built to have astronomical
      functions besides religious functions. And there are also subterranean temples which have certain acoustic
      properties and some researchers even say could have been portals to other dimensions, but as far as I
      know that is just speculation.
      The Austrian out of place artifact collector, Klaus Dona, has been to
      this island to do research concerning elongated skulls in historical museums on the island.
      As you surely
      know, the elongated skulls phenomenon is found in other parts of the world like in South America. There
      are also underwater archaeological structures here like a passage way and an arch and I'm sure there is
      more. We can only imagine how ancient they are.
      Thanks again for the great e-mails. Best regards, David
      Note: In Peru they are said to be related to ancient UFOs.
      Colonel Amos Chalif, the 'Heart and Soul' of
      the Shooting Star Dies
      Colonel Amos Chalif, USAF ret. takes his last flight on November 2, while waiting
      for a doctors appointment. Peggy his wife said it was very peaceful in the way he passed away. He was
      a gentleman, a great man who always supported these files. He served his country well and will be greatly
      missed. We drove together to Washington D.C. discussing the reality of UFOs.

      Sightings in the United
      States

      AlaskaDisk
      Anchorage -- A disk with a couple of bright lights was just sitting in the sky, just
      exactly where planes turn around Cook Inlet. When I went outside to look at it from the balcony, it changed
      in illumination and color, showing a spiky halo around it. Each spike was blue towards the middle, with
      tips/ends. It was alternating this shape with the saucer that had three bright lights. It was not windy,
      so it was not an airplane on a stall position. I observed it for about five minutes outside. When I went
      back in, it was still there. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=30688&mid=26436
      ArkansasRectangle
      DamascusAt first, I thought I saw planes flying very low, but they were silent.
      I have watched night after night and finally one was in the right place at right time on November 6, 2012,
      at 9 PM. It was a solid dark rectangle with one light in the center and one on each corner. They flash
      like lighting when low but stop flashing when higher. They start flying at dark and stop about 9 PM. Thanks
      to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=30688&mid=26436
      ArizonaLight
      KINGMAN
      -- I was driving east on the I-40, near Flagstaff, at 2AM, on November 25, 2012. It was a dark night and
      suddenly the northern sky became very bright. About 1000 feet AGL there was an enormous, energetic explosion
      of blue and white light with a shower of sparks like an electrical surge. The explosion seemed to create
      a ring-like effect, out of which emerged a large, oblong, glowing object. It had a blue, laser-like appearance.

      The object rapidly "skittered" and dashed across the sky, westward in 5 or 6 seconds leaving a trail
      of "sparks." By chance my video recorder was on and I was able to capture the majority of the event. Thanks
      to MUFON CMS
      CaliforniaLights

      Pal Verde -- This was November 14, 2012, around 8-9 PM, camping at Pal
      Verde on the border of California and Arizona.
      We watched these lights dance in the sky for a good twenty
      minutes dripping fire. It was quite a spectacle :)
      Thanks to Wesley Robertson

      ColoradoLight+

      GOLDEN -- On November 25, 2012, I asked my husband to pull off the road as I saw a beautiful
      Sun Dog out the passenger side window and I wanted to take a photo.

      I took some snapshots, as we drove
      further, the brilliance and size of the Sun Dog grew and I again asked him to pull over for me to try
      to take photos with my iPad, and I did this a few times more when the Sun Dog split into three sections,
      prior to arriving in Conifer.

      When we finally reached our destination, we looked at the photos that showed
      numerous white dots that were in different locations on various photos. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Florida Moon
      Object
      PalmHarbor -- I was driving North on County Road #1 in Dunedin area to work on November 1, 2012,
      and looked up to my left, to see the Moon. To my astonishment, a very bright spherical object with a pinkish
      hue around the edges appeared to fly off the surface of the Moon! It was ascending slightly at the 11
      oclock angle. I saw this for three seconds and glanced at the road again, then right away looked up, it
      was still there ascending, after two seconds as I'm looking right at it, the object instantly disappeared!
      I about flipped out! Thanks to MUFON CMS
      HawaiiOrange Spotlight

      Laie An orange spotlight multiplied
      gradually to thirteen lights that shined on two witnesses as they fled on November 20, 2012, at 1:30 PM.
      It started with one bright white light that flashed to an orange spotlight, and then turned off. It then
      reappeared with more lights as they disappeared in a pattern until there were about thirteen lights. They
      shined brightly on the two witnesses as they fled Hukilau Beach. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National
      UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=30688&mid=26436
      IllinoisLights
      Naperville-- I was driving on November
      21, 2012, about 7:05 PM, and observed a "falling star" in the east. Fifteen minutes later as I was traveling
      south down Book Road and saw dim orange lights hovering at a low altitude. I decided to pull over and
      observe the 35 to 50 feet in diameter object. The orange lights were in a triangular pattern moving north.
      There also appeared to be a dim orange light connecting each of the three outer orange lights to the middle/center
      light. The object flew faster toward the northeast ascending and turned. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Cicero --
      I went out for a smoke on November 14, 2012, and looked at the sky and saw something unusual so I went
      back inside and grabbed my camcorder to record this object. I saw a solid white/orb flying pass at low
      altitude coming from northwest to southeast that then disappeared. This UFO was flying like it was in
      a hurry but moving casually and smooth. I knew it wasnt a plane or balloon because it was just a white
      solid glowing object moving pretty quickly without making any type of noise. I was amazed to see something
      like this again because this wasnt the first time Ive see this object pass by. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      MarylandJellyfish UFO
      BALTIMORE These objects were filmed on a Sony HD Cybershot in bright daylight
      on November 21, 2012. The eyewitness states, "I was unable to use the on screen monitor so much of view
      is out of frame. Movement was almost due south at about 20 mph. Video is a clip of almost 16 minutes of
      view time. The lighting was definitely a reflection from Sun, There were very wispy clouds at about 20,000
      feet and object was at about this height, dropping in and out of view as obscured from clouds." Posted
      by Scott C Waring Share to Facebook

      MichiganLight
      Ferndale -- On Thanksgiving
      at 6:55 AM, November 22, 2012, I was just taking random pictures of my neighborhood, when I caught an
      object streak across the sky east of me. In the picture you can make out the white dot between the light
      pole and the power line pole just about dead center of both.

      Note: The photo was enlarged about
      1.5 times and could be Venus which was visible in the east. However, the object appears to be between
      the power line and the photographer so this explanation is unlikely. There may have been an electrical
      short on the line. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=30688&mid=26436

      MissouriTriangle
      ST.
      LOUIS-- It was barely visible at first, but my 11-year old daughter spotted it on November 17, 2012.
      Im surprised my daughter spotted it because it was hard to detect in the night sky. It was clearly a black
      triangle when overhead and made no noise.
      It only had some faint lighting around the edges, which may
      have been a reflection from the city below. It disappeared over some high cirrus clouds, so it was very
      large. It was stunning to watch! Thanks to MUFON CMS

      MontanaBrown Circles

      Missoula -- Various
      sized discolored circles were found in the backyards of houses in our subdivision using Google Earth.
      These were found on a map of Google Earth taken in 2011. They no longer can be seen on the new maps of
      Google Earth! There are no other circles in the surrounding area where we live. I do not think they were
      caused by fertilizer, watering, springs, etc. As you can see they are of varying size and density of color.
      I measured those in my backyard and they were 28 feet in diameter. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      New
      JerseyPhotos

      HOBOKEN -- I was leaving home at 6:45 am, Monday morning on November 14, 2012, and looked
      up to see a thin white elongated oval moving southwest. I quickly ran to my car and grabbed my Canon Camera
      20 d and took 15 shots of the object before it passed behind my building. The object moved at a steady
      pace without noise. Thanks to Doug Auld

      CARNEYS POINT -- I was at my residence when I received
      a call from Mike Nelson, who was travelling south on Route 130, a mile north of me on November 25, 2012.
      He reported that he was observing a group of lighted objects similar to those he observed twenty days
      ago. He stopped at my residence and picked me up and we travelled a mile to the Delaware River, where
      the objects were now visible north of the Delaware Memorial Bridge, travelling south at about 5000 feet
      altitude six road miles south of us.
      By the time we reached the beach at Delaware Avenue ten minutes
      had passed. The group of objects was now located south of the bridge and only three were visible, pulsing
      brighter then dimmer then winking out twenty minutes into the sighting.Thanks to MUFON CMS
      OregonOrange
      Lights
      On November 22, 2012, at around 6:15 PM, I went outside to smoke and saw a series of orange orbs
      in the night sky. Most of them were in a perfect equidistant line. I ran back inside and told my wife
      and friend to come out. The orbs stayed in position for a short time and then they started slowly moving.
      They were perfectly round, the size of dime at arms length and very bright orange. We just stood there
      and watched and noticed one was dimming and then another one appeared when the dim one disappeared. Two
      more appeared when others disappeared then the rest of them slowly disappeared. Some moved left, some
      right, some up for ten minutes. The lights are all uniform, spherical dots in the picture and don't really
      show the size. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      PennsylvaniaPhotos

      Lansdale-- The picture was taken on November
      16, 2012, at 7:13 PM, as my sons and daughter are always camera ready. The objects are bright orange lights
      and I told my daughter to snap a picture. Its almost become unsurprising to my children when we see them.
      We always look every night to see if lights are out of place. One was shaped like a boomerang. Five
      of us: my daughter 19 years, my two sons 14 and 13 and my grandson who is 4 and I saw this object. Thanks
      to MUFON CMS

      Philadelphia On November 22, 2012, I noticed blinking lights high in sky, and thought
      it was a star.
      I grabbed my camcorder to get a closer look, and for a brief few seconds saw two rows of
      lights.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      TexasLights

      FLINT-- I wanted to share a video and
      account of a sighting that I and my daughter had on November 16, 2012.
      We were celebrating my Moms 70th
      birthday and my 16 years old daughter had brought her telescope to watch the meteor shower scheduled that
      night.

      We got to the marina and parked at the lakes edge and saw some moving bright stars. Around 10:30
      PM, I saw a nickel size bright object that was pulsating red, white, and blue inside its core. It flew
      south away from us and my daughter got tired so we went home. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Virginia Picture
      On
      November 23, 2012, I was driving through Virginia and took a picture of the clear sky with nothing in
      the sky.
      When I looked closely there was a UFO looking object in the picture but not visual in the sky.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Worldwide UFO Sightings
       AustraliaLights
      MELBOURNE These lights were recorded on the same day as the 'armada fleets' footage of November 11, .2012.
      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch_v=is3MjvXshbg_amp;feature=player_embedded&lid=81007&uid=2810131&sid=30688&mid=26436

      BrazilPhotos
      RIO
      DAS OSTRAS --- Hello folks at MUFON, I am single and saw two UFOs around here on November 25, 2012.
      went up to the balcony of my house that has a city view and looked to the sky and went to take a picture.
      I saw in the camera cell phone a flying object doing strange maneuvers. I was afraid, but took five pictures
      using the screen to see the mobile objects. I've been running shows for my Mom. I do not know much English.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      CanadaTriangle
      Richmond HilL On November 23, 2012, my husband and I were travelling
      north on Leslie, north of Elgin Mills at 6:30 PM. I first noticed the triangular object directly north
      of us. The distance from the left and right points on the triangle was much farther apart than the top
      point to the bottom. There were lights at each corner that kept changing to different colors. There were
      two spotlights shining on the underside or side of the object. These spotlights were on the far left and
      far right of the object - near the corners, and pointing toward the middle of the object.
      It was between
      500 and 750 feet away when I pointed it out to my husband, and we watched it travel southeast toward Markham.
      He was shocked and commented that he had no clue what it was. It definitely did not look like a commercial
      aircraft. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Toronto At 10:17 AM, on November 13, 2012, I took five pictures of the
      CN Tower some eight kilometers west of me at 10:17 AM. The last photo taken had a strange white translucent
      anomaly near the tower.
      I am still uncertain if it was a plane or reflection. Could this be a UFO craft
      briefly uncloaked caught on film? I never saw this with the naked eye.
      Note: The object(s) could be clouds?
      However, the fact that the objects didnt show up on other photos taken in the session casts some doubt
      on this explanation. The official weather observation near the time of the sighting showed a few clouds
      at 3,000 feet and 5,000 feet. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=30688&mid=26436

      India Red Circle

      BANGALORE A red balloon shaped object was seen moving south across the western sky five minutes
      after midnight on November 19, 2012. A red circle was seen flying at moderate speed and faded out of view
      all of a sudden. Using binoculars, the shape of the object was like a balloon. There was an orangish glow
      in the lower part of the object, making it look like a flying lantern. The sighting lasted for less than
      a minute, until the object faded out of view.

      The object did not have any sort of resemblance to an aircraft.
      There were no flashing lights. It was moving faster than a hot air balloon and mysteriously faded out
      of view. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=30688&mid=26436

      PhilippinesFireball
      My husband and I saw the strange orange lights on three separate occasions. The first one was
      a few days ago on November 11 or 12, when I was hanging laundry on our second floor balcony at 10:20 PM.
      I saw a single orange light slowly moving silently above me. It slowly vanished in the clouds towards
      the north. I called my husband to check it out.

      The second sighting was a single bright orange orb observed
      on November 16, 2012, at about 7 PM, flying east soundlessly that vanished in the clouds. The third one
      was three and half hours later, when my family was going on a road trip and saw the orange orb again going
      to the east. My husband yelled it wasnt an airplane, as there were 10 to 15 orbs flying east. The first
      group of orbs was flying in a wide triangular shape. The second group formed a line. They all vanished
      in the same spot.

      They didnt look like Chinese Lanterns because they formed a triangle and vanished in
      the same spot. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=30688&mid=26436
      PolandDisc
      Jelesnia -- My friend and I were walking in the fields and woods in a small town near Zywiec in
      May of 2004. We took photos with a digital Camera and when looked at them on computer we saw a black object
      in the sky. We thought that it could be a Sailplane.
      However, we took a photo and turned around and made
      another photo, and this "thing" is on both photos in the same place. http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3080/o8b4wk7b_jpg.htm&lid=81008&uid=2810131&sid=30688&mid=26436 Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Portugal Light
      Porto My friend and I were driving on the freeway at 11:30 PM, on
      August 11, 2012, to go to the port, and stopped at the first roundabout after the lighthouse to smoke!
      We saw a flying object for 30 seconds, but we did not think it was a plane. Then something went wrong
      and I managed to fall asleep for several hours. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting
      Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=30688&mid=26436. Unsure of Portuguese translation?
      South Africa Lights

      Pretoria -- We
      saw two shooting stars, but realized they were travelling parallel to each other on November 4, 2012 at
      7:30 PM, not coming down towards earth. They were moving at extreme speed and started crossing back and
      forth each other's paths. They looked like dull stars moving across the sky and were definitely not any
      manmade object.

      I grew up next to an air force base and their speed was as fast as a shooting star,
      and they were changing direction in a flash and zigzagging. There was a definite pattern to their maneuvers
      and they were gone in five seconds. We are both intelligent people that are100% sure that it was no meteorite.
      These were made by someone clearly able to maneuver in a very exact manner, only so fast it seemed incredible.
      Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=30688&mid=26436
      UK/England Sphere
      Leighton Buzzard -- Whilst smoking in my back garden at 10:10 pm, looking into the sky I
      noticed a bright orange light approaching from the SW. I observed two fast moving orange spheres within
      five minutes near Bedfordshire on November 1, 2012. The constant orange glow and the absence flashing
      of wing lights triggered my curiosity as it flew silently across the sky in ten seconds.
      It flew in a
      straight line with identical brightness in the front and rear and these were not aircraft landing lights.
      Having witnessed two separate similar events two years ago, the hair on my neck started to tingle. Within
      a minute, I noticed an identical orange ball approaching from exactly the same point in the sky. It seemed
      to be flying on the same track at the same speed. This time l reached for a pair of binoculars. (8x30
      Carl Zeiss). The binoculars gave me a very clear view of a perfect sphere emitting a constant bright orange
      glow. There also appeared to be a very slight ultra violet iridescence glow. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      UFO Conferences

      * Major George Filer, NJ MUFON State Director will be speaking at:
      Main Line
      MUFON Meets Tuesday, December 11!
      Tredyffrin Public Library
      582 Upper Gulph Road, Strafford, PA 19087
      Directions
      to Library
      I would like to meet you.
      Live in Radnor Township? Residents can view a new series from Main
      Line MUFON at Radnor Studio 21- public access TV.
      Easy Text on your phone 22828 to be automatically
      enrolled for an E-mail reminder of upcoming events. Visit  www.MainLineMUFON.com for more details.
      Support Earth Changing Research
      I was sitting at my desk, pondering how I could get people
      interested in getting my work of the last thirteen years. I have put together a DVD of Filer's Files with
      hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings.
      Additionally, I have decided to include my book
      within the DVD that includes George Ritter's exciting abduction story by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster
      David E. Twichell has also included much of his excellent dialog for a donation of only $50.
      We also
      include a year's subscription. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.

      Send check
      or money order to:
      George Filer, 222 Jackson Road, Medford, NJ 08055.
      You can also use PayPal
      If you enjoy Filer's Files every week and want to support my efforts, please make a donation
      via PayPal

      I am offering eleven years of Filer's Files on a DVD with thousands of photographs and
      sightings for a donation of $50 that includes this year's subscription. Please include your e-mail address
      and mailing address.
      JOIN MUFON!
      Become a MUFON member today! Benefits of membership include
      a subscription to the monthly UFO Journal which contains current investigations, sightings reports, articles
      by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now, click here. Majorstar@...
      Filer's
      Files is copyrighted 2010 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the COMPLETE files
      on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date of issue. These
      reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar@....
      Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you
      wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER
      INVESTIGATION.
      God Bless Our Troops and Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick my grandsons who drowned.