Fw: Obama, Lincoln & The 2012 Election: The Legacy of the 'Slave States'

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: FinalCall.com News <newsalerts1@...>
        Sent: Friday, November 9, 2012 8:19 AM
      Subject: Obama, Lincoln & The 2012 Election: The Legacy of the 'Slave States'
       <http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=tqu456cab&v=0012Q4V8GYbFiQw7HYsJpmKjojHPvId20trkiNMFePjNq4pXiLuN6tfhUtANKw6N51iSOcHcGMcZck4dNBs_yV0vlpwriQdXBnoPGY_ApIq1SMbjqqr2oO4Bcnv9-4QWl15lRp8YPcNqOqtMGeAnu969sDNYoCxh6QB33vCvta-0B102nK1SBv9F-KyXB2n7j9DhFQCB6oC3wo%3D>
      Click here Having trouble viewing this email?

       This email is sponsored by StoreFinalCall.com - Where Knowledge is the Key!

       Presidents Barack Obama, Abraham Lincoln & The 2012 Election: The Legacy of the 'Slave States'

      (FinalCall.com) - Minister Farrakhan comments on deepening divisions in America highlighted by the 2012 re-election of President Barack Obama and the legacy of the "slave states" which voted overwhelmingly in favor of Gov. Mitt Romney.
        View video clip and related news
      * February 26, 2012 Clips from Saviours' Day 2012 Address - Click to Order MP3, CD, DVD

      Newly Released Messages In MP3 Format:
      The Platform to Free Our Schools, Tennessee State University (Nov. 2)Let There Be Peace On Earth And Let It Begin With Me (Oct. 28)Address at Bowie State University's "I Am" Lecture Series (Oct. 26)
      Guidance for Our President And Our Nation Parts 1 & 2
      The Modern Mis-Education of Our Youth, Southern University (Oct. 3)
      ~Click Here for all MP3 Listings ~ SUPPORT TRUTH! @ http://Store.FinalCall.com

      Forward email

      This email was sent to broali4xa@... by newsalerts1@... |
      FinalCall.com - National Center| 7351 South Stony Island Ave.| Chicago| IL| 60649