Best UFO Sightings Of October 2012, AFO///2013 Cover-Up Ends??

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Dear Group,
      Don’t many Christian Masons and western cultures believe that the number 13 is foreboding - unlucky. Well, if you are inclusive in believing that this is true, then squarely, the ONUS rest on you. After 2012 comes what - 2013 right, and oops, there is that mysterious number 13 again! Did not the first WW1 start in what century and year -1913? And thus, uh, could or would it be reasonable to assume that using the above belief system that next year in 2013, there will be something way out of the ordinary, mysterious, that will again happen which will shock this planet yet once again?
      Now I am not by no means saying that I am any kind of a big or small time psychic, but may I humbly ask anyone this question; in 2013 , do you think or believe that this will be the year when the infamous UFO/ET cover-up will finally come crashing down (like a giant super-duper fiery meteor) , and will it finally be admitted that sentient life is teeming all throughout the Universe most of which is vastly more highly intelligent than we nascent humans are on planet earth?
      In the mean time, check out these two UFO videos and do share what you think about them please.
      Happy next 2013 @Halloween#$!$%!*?$
      Thanks