MITT ROMNEY EXPOSED! Like no one told you so!!]

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2012
      [From Mary: MITT ROMNEY EXPOSED! Like no one told you so!!]
      Hi All,
      If you double dare to watch this all-truthful YouTube video concerning the real deviant Mitt Romney and how our infamous secret government and foreign policy works, you should have all that you need to know regarding who to vote for in three weeks when voting for the presidential election ends!!
      My god, no wonder our news Media is so god-darn despicable, inept and corrupted beyond all humane belief!!!!
      Love/Peace

      THEM: "IN THE FINAL HOUR, THE ENEMY OF GOD WILL SHOW HIS FULL FACE!"

      ROMNEY EXPOSED!
      Romney's secrecy in business is detailed, and revealed; as well as his role as a drug money launderer for GHW Bush; his connection, through Bush, to CIA death squads in Central America; his role in 9-11; in the murder of US ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens; and the significance of his
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9QA5B6U86s&feature=colike>