(MUST WATCH) -14 Days of Global Cataclysm August 2012!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 11:34 AM
      (MUST WATCH) -14 Days of Global Cataclysm August 2012! Dear Group,
      If we all (or anyone for that matter) could afford to just close our eyes and ears to what is unfurling all around the planet, then this YouTube video would make zero sense, and could be sarcastically dismissed as pure foolishness and falsehood! But realistically, is it possible in your view that this video instead is another unquestionable hallmark of truth?
      After you watch it, please let the group know if you can find a single untruthful or unsound thing spoken in it.
      Thanks
      -
      14 Days of Global Cataclysm August 2012! (MUST WATCH)
      <
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEZ3GanXjRE&feature=player_embedded>