Dean Anderson

  • dexxxaa@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2012
      (Note: Years ago, I had telephone correspondence with him. He proved to me he was a legitimate contactee...Dex)

      "Snip"
      After about 20 minutes of conversation, Treena put her space suit back on and gave Anderson an envelope of yellow nylon cloth, which she asked him not to open for 9 Earth days. The spacecraft came in and the two Ufonauts ascended to it on a beam of light. The craft was "30 ft wide at the bottom and 60 ft high."
      As soon as the light allowed, the witness photographed the footprints of Treena and Sunar in the dirt. Later upon opening the envelope, the witness found a gold colored engraved amulet inside.
      Albert Rosales indicates that the source is Keta Steebs, of the Sturgeon Bay Advocate. "Snip"

      Continued:
      http://ufologie.patrickgross.org/ce3/1976-08-23-usa-eggharbor.htm