Confirmed by NASA – (1 mile Long) UFO Foota ge from ISS Real

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 2:26 PM
      Confirmed by NASA – (1 mile Long) UFO Footage from ISS Real
      A month ago, Veterans Today published a classified analysis, including full scientific data, of a UFO video from South Korea. Most videos we receive are CGI, computer phonies. I should say 99%, not most. These are the highest classified documents to have ever been leaked to the public, so far beyond the Pentagon Papers or anything Wikileaks has seen as to make make their efforts a joke. Our published versions are high resolution and we have a private download site available for access to the originals for organizations who submit requests
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1_2ue6u8Nk&feature=player_embedded#at=53>