Government Censorship UFO Related Topic's

  • dexxxaa@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 11:33 AM
      This forum has been seized allegedly by the Government for discussing UFO related topic's. I have no idea why. DiscloseTV isn't the only one posting the same topic's.
      The below is their latest listing. So, considering what prepare4contact discusses, please be careful...I didn't even join this list, one day I just started receiving it....Could it be a hoax?...Dex

      http://www.disclose.tv/seized.html

      This weekly newsletter contains HTML and links. If you are unable to view this e-mail with your current e-mail client, go to http://www.disclose.tv/newsletter.html

      Please join our community on FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/disclosetv

      TOP 10 videos on Disclose.tv last week

      Aliens Left Us A Calling Card? April 9, 2012
      Alien Invasion - US Military Making Plans 2012
      Unknown Bi-Pedal Creature Discovered In Azerbaijan
      UFO Transported To Wright-Patterson Airforce Base?
      WW3 Is A Planned Event 2012.
      RT Ufo Caught On ISS Live Camera 4/11/2012
      U.F.O.
      Hidden Archeology Cosmic Hierarchy
      BREAKING 8.9M Earthquake Hits Aceh Sumatra UPDATED Live
      Anomalies, Trace Cases, & Time Travelers

      Currently featured on Disclose.tv

      MUST WATCH!! UFOS CAUGHT ON ISS LIVE CAMERA!!!! 4/11/2012
      Tales Of The Unexplained: UFO Chronicles
      2012 Message Of Hope
      Unknown Bi-Pedal Creature Discovered In Azerbaijan
      Aliens Left Us A Calling Card? April 9, 2012
      Alien Invasion - US Military Making Plans 2012
      Ancient Aliens (full) S04E08 Leonardo Da Vinci
      9/11 Truth : The Elephant In The Room - Full Movie.
      SOPA Changes Name To CISPA
      What Really Goes On In The Forest At Night

      Thank you for all your continued support!

      Best,

      Team Disclsoe.tv

      Disclose.tv received your email when you became a valued member of our website or signed up for our newsletter. If you do not wish to receive further updates from us, please click on unsubscribe below.