Zeta Talk Newsletter

    Message 1 of 37 , Apr 8, 2012
      Zeta Talk Newsletter
      Excerpt: (Alens ET and earth germs)
      Do the numerous visiting aliens have to deal with the possibility that the bacteria and viruses of their world could cause illness to humans on Earth and vica versa?
      Much the stuff of science fiction, infections from or to creatures alien to the Earth are quite possible and as such many precautions are taken. Those races carrying germs that would be deadly to mankind or disrupt the Earth’s ecosystem are not allowed ANY contact whatsoever, not allowed in the vicinity, nor allowed in contact with the races who are visiting. Man is aware that the human body harbors many bacteria that are considered friendly, in fact necessary for functions such as digestion. All life forms have such cohabiters, and a life form cannot simply be cleansed of them. Travelers are accustomed to encountering new germs, and having an occasional bought of diarrhea because of this. The immune systems adapts and quickly includes this germ in its defenses.

      We take steps to reduce any debility among ourselves or our contactees. Any contact in closed quarters such as a space ship is cleansed before and after being used, and is irradiated during contact as well as subject to a mist in the air that kills germs. Do we wash our hands? We wash our entire bodies in a type of shower before and after contact. Those humans who come to live with us find they are out of sorts for a few days as they get used to the germs in our high tech cities, and we likewise have allowed ourselves to be fully exposed to human germs.

      The ZetaTalk Newsletter
      Issue 288, Sunday April 8, 2012
      +<http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue288.htm>
      Direct Hit; Red Filter Video; SOHO Confirmation; Explaining Planet X; Trench Curiosity; Safe Locations on iPad
      ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for April 7, 2012
      <http://zetatalk.com/ning/07ap2012.htm>

      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 19, 2012
        Zeta Talk Newsletter

        The ZetaTalk
        Newsletter
        Issue 307, Sunday August 19,
        2012
        http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue307.htm
        Rover Curiosity; Moon Swirl
        Correlation; Madagascar Chevrons; Without Meat
        ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for August
        18, 2012
        http://zetatalk.com/ning/18ag2012.htm
        Zeta Talk on Facebook