U.S. Begins Big NEW MADRID Emergency Seismic Zone Drills

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2012
      Dear Group,
      If you watch these 3 YouTube videos, what is your opinion on their veracity, and , do you think that by year end 2012, that the predicted catastrophic (TECUMSEH) New Madrid fault will fracture?
      Thanks
      America's Risk New Madrid Fault Lines Quake Divide the U.S. May 4-17, 2011 <
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjqVidNX23o>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2012
        Dear Group,
        Would you please at least “Make up your own damn mind!” Remember these nail-biting words spoken by the Oracle in the Matrix movies? Well, here we go again with a similar question that beg us to muster our every logic brain cell concerning when and how severe the dreaded predicted TECUMSEH NEW MADRIDfault fracture will be or when most likely it will occur.
        Do you or does anyone you know have any idea, and, how severe will it be??
        NEW MADRID FAULT, WHEN WILL IT SNAP?<
        http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog1108.htm>