ARMAGEDDON ENDING? DOME OF THE ROCK UFO SIGTING

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 20, 2012
      Does anyone think that this spectacular Dome of the Rock UFO sighting have anything to do with the Armageddon War (END of IT-
      Revelation 19:19-21) prophecy which is found in Christ Bible Revelation? Some are saying or purporting that this UFO sighting may have denoted or signaled that the dreaded Armageddon War may be about to come to a finale or end as described in Revelation, given that the War may have commenced or started decades ago possibly in 1914 or 1948.Here is another link to a YouTube video of the UFO Dome of the Rock sighting if you like to see more:
      -
      4TH Jerusalem, Dome of the Rock VIDEO UFO SIGHTING
      SPECIAL ANALYSIS, HIGH QUALITY, ZOOM, SLOWED<
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwx-ufvG6dE&feature=fvwrel> Thanks

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 21, 2012
        Dear Group,
        Opinions do matter, but truth and knowledge trumps! Without a doubt, last February’s spectacular UFO DOME of the ROCK UFO sighting is about as real as it can get! Still, the myopic debunkers and mindless naysayers alone with those who are allergic or phobic to ET/UFOs adamantly continue to consciously refuse to fully take in the view or accept any facts that our planet earth at this time (Judgment Day) is experiencing numerous visitations from highly advance space angel UFOs / ET beings.
        In your mind, what message do you think was intended by this spectacular DOME of the ROCK UFO sighting? And , do you think that this UFO sighting was signaling something extremely ominous, imminent and dreadful as in the final conclusion to the great ARMAGEDDOOM battle between the earth forces of Good and Evil as written in Christ Bible Revelations?
        Thanks
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 21, 2012
          I have to agree with this because I've seen craft do exactly what this one has done. I think it was definitely denoting something. (1) Our attention on the Dome which plays a future signal in Prophecy.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 22, 2012
            Ufo over the old city of Jerusalem <
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QFToHU8Di4&feature=relmfu> <
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=vhuTT5ximf0>

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
              FROM ZETATALK.COM [
              Feb 5, 2011]Would Zs care to comment on remarkable video that was shot in Jerusalem. It's getting a lot of attention on YouTube. There are several videos showing the same from different angles. If it isn't a sofisticated hoax, what was the message?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-bNOy_CKQ

              This was a genuine UFO sighting, a genuine capture. What was the message when the UFO dropped rapidly over Jerusalem, then in a burst of light suddenly took off to rise above the city? Jerusalem is the site of centuries of conflict between Jews, Christians, and Muslims. It represents, as no other site can, religious dogma having a grip on humanity and forcing warfare upon people. This can be seen in the press of those in control of Israel at present, who are in a land grab from the Palestinian people, whom they repress and brutalize. The message is to all those who were listening to the telepathic message. Bring light to this matter, and do not operate in the Dark Ages. The conflicts are not over the right of this or that party to practice their religion, as is so often claimed. It is over territory, to be able to have a stronger influence in the region, as Israel is an ally of those wanting to lay claim to the oil of the Middle East. The message was
              that the Universe is not fooled, nor in sympathy, with those who brutalize others. They bring the light of insight to the matter, and are not about to leave! <http://zetatalk.com/ning/05fe2011.htm>

            • Brel
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
                There's only one answer to this posting and that's,

                Yee Haa,
                Bring It on baby.

                All those who are masquerading as 51% or more Positive, but really in their heart, are exactly the opposite.
                Start looking everywhere that U can't see, because we're coming to get, U.

                Bre.
                Ps. Happy 2012 to U Dex.
                Good to here from U.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
                  Iran: Flotilla Of Warships Sent Through Strait of Hormuz Heightens Tensions|
                  France, the US and the UK trying to provoke Iran into a confrontational standoff which shows how insane and desperate we are in the West over any third world nation challenge to our white supremacy and over-bloated modern day Babylonian military hegemony which is larger than all the other nations of planet earth combined!! Where is our so-call Christ Love rather than all our numerous Atomic Bombs and Weapons of Mass Destruction??
                  Will not Love cast out Fear as Christian bible says?
                  -
                  <http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/01/23/iran-flotilla-of-warships_n_1222734.html?ref=daily-brief?utm_source=DailyBrief&utm_campaign=012312&utm_medium=email&utm_content=NewsEntry&utm_term=Daily%20Brief >