FEMA Makes Preparation For UFO Attack

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2011
       Dear Group,
      Please pardon me, but somehow unintentionally I forgot to include the
      FEMA Makes Preparation For UFO Attack link in my last post. Here is the link, and…
      Thanks<
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77n9vEwdSD4&feature=player_embedded>

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 25, 2011
        FEMA Makes Preparation For UFO Attack
        Dear Group,
        To those who are in the light, if you would, please take a moment to watch this most truthful YouTube video about FEMA s hidden agenda concerning the occurrence of a dreaded (a so-call UFO Attack) natural disaster of immense proportions, and share with or tell us if you think that it is on or off the mark. To be sure and without a questionable doubt, prophecy does confer and substantiate its total legitimacy and sagacity!
        Thanks
        -
        FEMA is up to something BIG buying massive food-fuel supplies
        <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqUvEz6kSR4&feature=related>