FEMA Makes Preparation For UFO Attack

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2011
      Dear Group,
      You bet that most Governments (FEMA included) are taking UFO and ETs space beings very seriously though most are acting and saying otherwise! Would we human be a food source for ETs, would we be enslaved or carted off to zoos on other galaxtic worlds? If you are in the know, you would quickly dismiss all of this rubbish as mindless disinformation and sheer non-sense!
      Please stay tuned!
      Thanks

      News report showing FEMA manual which gives instruction to first responders for dealing with possible UFO attack.
       <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77n9vEwdSD4&feature=player_embedded

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 24, 2011
         Dear Group,
        Please pardon me, but somehow unintentionally I forgot to include the
        FEMA Makes Preparation For UFO Attack link in my last post. Here is the link, and…
        Thanks<
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77n9vEwdSD4&feature=player_embedded>

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 25, 2011
          FEMA Makes Preparation For UFO Attack
          Dear Group,
          To those who are in the light, if you would, please take a moment to watch this most truthful YouTube video about FEMA s hidden agenda concerning the occurrence of a dreaded (a so-call UFO Attack) natural disaster of immense proportions, and share with or tell us if you think that it is on or off the mark. To be sure and without a questionable doubt, prophecy does confer and substantiate its total legitimacy and sagacity!
          Thanks
          -
          FEMA is up to something BIG buying massive food-fuel supplies
          <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqUvEz6kSR4&feature=related>