2012 Pole Shift - Mayan / I Ching prediction (History Channel)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2011
      2012 Pole Shift - Mayan / I Ching prediction (History Channel)
      Dear Group,
      What did the Mayan Calendar, the Chinese I Ching, the Italian Oracle, the Christian Bible, Mother Shipton, Merlin, the Sioux Indian chief Black Elk, the Hopi, Nostradamus, and some others all have in commonality concerning the predicted apocalyptic year 2012 AD ?
      Well, if you have no idea, maybe you should take some time to watch this very truthful History Channel video. You will not regret it, especially if you are an Occupy Wall street supporter!
      Were or are they all wrong about December 21, 2012?
      Thanks, and please share the link and information with everyone who you know!
      -
      2012 Pole Shift - Mayan and I Ching prediction (History Channel)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aPNcUJuiLY