San Diego In The Cross-Hairs For Earth Quake??

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2011
      --- In TheEndTime2012@yahoogroups.com, Mary Badley <maryx29@...> wrote:
      Hi All,
      Folks, Cali may be in the cross-hairs (before December 31) for a monster earthquake though I do hope otherwise! What are your thoughts on this I like to know. To be sure, the San Diego area of late is getting hammered by a series of many small ones all of a sudden. Well, the Zetas of ZetaTalk.com have predicted that San Diego will experience such though the exact date or time has not been stated. So no one really knows.
      Love/Peace

      CALIFORNIA- Two earthquakes hit Berkeley in less than six hours. The first earthquake hit at 2:41 p.m and as 4.0 in magnitude. The U.S. Geological Survey initially reported that a 4.2 magnitude quake had hit near Berkeley Thursday night about 8:15 p.m., but that was quickly downgraded to 3.9. The second quake, which was one mile east of Berkeley and five miles north-northwest of Oakland, prompted a flurry of Twitter earthquake messages. There were reports of shaking, but no reports of damage. The two quakes occurred on the day that millions of people participated in The Great California shakeout earthquake preparedness drills.
      http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/10/berkeley-earthquakes.html
      http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Maps/region/N_America.phpCan the zetas tell us what is with the mysterious roars in the San Diego region that sound like planes about to crash?
      We have mentioned that during the week of rotation stoppage,
      the Earth groansin her agony. Rock under stress is not silent. Earthquake sensitives feel the emanations that come from rock under stress, the changes in electromagnetic flow through the rock, as do animals who try to flee from the area. But humans in general can hear the groaning. Where this has been treated as a hum in the past, it has stepped up to become the sound of a distant roar. San Diego, as we have repeatedly mentioned, is at the center of a bow formed when the Aleutian Islands and the tip of Mexico are pulled toward each other. This is what has been causing all the water main breaks in that region lately. The rock is under stress, which will not be relieved until the New Madrid adjusts.
      http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta538.htm

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
        San Diego In The Cross-Hairs For Earth Quake?? Hi All,

        I recently posted (
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheEndTime2012/message/1409) that before December the San Diego area was or maybe in the cross-hairs for a major EQ. Now, today a nearby Nuke power plant has begun to have some problems. Is fracturing the cause of today's problem? Can we anticipate more problems in this San Diego area in the very near future??
        Love/Peace
        Ammonia leak at San Onofre Nuke plant in S. Calif. (Near San Diego!)
        http://www.ktvu.com/news/ap/california/ammonia-leak-at-san-onofre-nuke-generating-station/nFSWG/

        http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Maps/region/N_America.phpSan Diego Quakes
        ( Zetatalk Newsletter: Issue 167, Sunday, January 10, 2010 )
        http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue167.htm
        THEM: "IN THE FINAL HOUR, THE ENEMY OF GOD WILL SHOW HIS FULL FACE!"