AMERIKA FOREIGN POLICY HAS ALWAYS BEEN DEADLY RACIST! MUST SEE VIDEO!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2011
      AMERIKA FOREIGN POLICY HAS ALWAYS BEEN DEADLY RACIST! MUST SEE VIDEO!
      Here we go again trying to blame and scapegoat another non-European/white nation for something to which they are not guilty of, and as usual, we are setting the stage for some kind of unreasonable unjustifiable warfare! China is the number purchaser of US Debt Bonds which total some 1.2 trillion dollars, and that means that they have some enormous economic stray over our US economy and government. China has warned us that if the US default on its debt or continue in this rhetoric to undermine the Chinese currency, it would be like playing with fire.
      Check out this video, and if you can decipher what the video is trying to say, do you agree that by extension the foreign policy of our US government is racist to its core against countries of color?
      Thanks
      <
      http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=7424> ZetaTalk: Capitalism

      Note: written by Jul 15, 1995
      Regarding capitalism, with its arguments that the whole benefits from the avarice and greed of the few. Proponents point to the United States or other western civilizations as proof of the theory. Where in truth there are the wealthy, as there always are in every civilization, nevertheless poverty still reigns for the masses. Is your United States any different, in truth? How many citizens are starving on the streets, in increasing numbers? How many tiny school children sit with hollow eyes because their bellies are cramping in an insistent demand for the breakfast they never seem to get? How many families try to make moldy, bug ridden quarters cheerful, with not much more than a plucked dandelion or two. Children playing in the mud because this is their only toy. This is Capitalism's outcome. In point of fact, these statistics would be a thousand times worse if Capitalism were allowed to run full course. It is held in check by your laws.All rights
      reserved: ZetaTalk@...<
      http://www.zetatalk.com/beinghum/b09.htm>