UFO or HOAX? 10-4-2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011
      UFO or HOAX? 10-4-2011
      Chinese Scientist Filmed UFO For 40 Minutes<
      http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/79186/chinese_scientist_filmed_ufo_for_40_minutes/>
      Alien Disclosure Imminent? Minister Farrakhan Interveiw on UFO/Motherplanes
      <http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/76644/Alien_Disclosure_Imminent__Minister_Farrakhan_Inte/>
      Disclosure Conference, National Press Club, 27 September 2010 (extended version, English subtitles)
      <http://youtu.be/3jUU4Z8QdHI
      Fireball or UFO over Arizona 9-18-2011 <
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qV7CAyhkmP8#!> ----------------------------------------------
      Mystery booms!
      SOUTH CAROLINA- 9/28/11 - Coastal boom goes unexplained. A loud boom shook the coastal Lowcountry Wednesday morning, felt from Mount Pleasant to West Ashley. And once again, no one could say what it caused it. Seismographs didn’t pick up any earthquake activity. The Charleston Air Force Base didn’t report any military aircraft loosing sonic booms. No commercial vessels responded to a U.S. Coast Guard message asking for reports if it had been felt offshore. The blast hit just before 10 a.m.
      “It was a pretty good shake, a pretty loud boom. I said it was probably one of those big electricity pillars getting pummeled down.” Doors, windows and houses shook in Mount
      http://www.thestate.com/2011/09/29/1990517/coastal-boom-goes-unexplained.html
      -

      TENNESSEE- 9/20 - 9/22/11 - A series of loud, mysterious booms heard and felt by residents in the Lashbrooke neighborhood in Louisville over the last week remains a mystery. These strange sounds have been heard as early as 5:30 a.m. It’s not coming from a nearby quarry. The earliest a quarry would begin blasting would be around 10 a.m. “I can certainly assure you this: we would never, ever blast that early in the morning (5 a.m.). We usually try to do it around lunch time like everyone else.”
      Last Tuesday morning at around 5:30 a.m., “we woke up at the same time to this ginormous boom. And our house was shaking.” They originally thought someone had crashed a vehicle into the house. When they went outside, they found several concerned neighbors also walking around and looking at the sky and the roofs of their houses in an attempt to identify what had happenedhttp://www.thedailytimes.com/Local_News/story/Louisville-residents-affected-by-booms-id-016156