PLEASE WATCH THIS MUST SEE TOP RATED UFO/ET VIDEO!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2011
      Dear Group,
      Yes, the subject of UFOs and ETs is very controversial and fuzzy most would agree. But, the fact is that interplanetary visits is a shark reality, and we all need to know at least a little about it. Few do however, mainly because most have been brainwashed into believing that no one else in the entire universe exist beside us on planet earth.
      If you are numbered amongst this disbelieving crowd, it would be wise for you to watch this precocious UFO/ET video! It should cause you to open up a little about what and why some ETs and UFO are here during this special time when our planet is slated for some major universal awakening!
      Thanks
      EBE Award Winner! Best Historical UFO Documentary – International UFO Congress. This film explores the history of our modern technological age, secret advances in science, the question of UFOs, and how our world governments have controlled the flow of information to the public regarding the truth about UFOs. Nikola Tesla, Free Energy and Antigravity Technology are also investigated. Includes a fantastic collection of interviews from top scientists and researchers from around the world, stunning computer graphics and incredible photos and video of UFOs in flight. Prepare to embark on a mind bending journey through the worlds of science, spirituality, ancient alien cultures and the future of our modern technological age. Along this journey you will visit the most dramatic sacred sites, explore the worlds greatest alien mysteries, and see the future of life on Earth. Now drawing on shocking new discoveries from the world’s greatest scientific minds, The
      UFOs and Cosmic Dimension Series presents factual proof of UFO and Alien influences today that have shaped history and human evolution for thousands of years. Includes shocking eyewitness accounts, stunning film of UFOs, explosive classified information, incredible statements from major scientists and international experts and is to this day, one of the most complete profiles on UFOs and Exopolitics ever released to the public. UFOs and Cosmic Dimensions – The Series: NOW on DVD in a New 3-DVD Special Edition – Cat# U427 – Go …
      <
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0wPz4PLQ-k&feature=player_embedded>