UFO OR HOAX? 9-16-2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16 6:51 PM
      Dear Group,
      Check out this recent mysterious UFO SIGHTING which was reported zipping over the skies of Arizona! Maybe someone can explain what it was? YOU ARE THE JUDGE!
      Thanks
      PHOENIX - Many residents around Arizona have reported seeing a "glowing object" fly across the night sky Wednesday.
      Some experts believe it was either a fireball or a bright meteor.ABC15 started getting reports of the object around 7:45 p.m.
      Our multimedia journalist Brien McElhatten captured two photos when he saw a glowing orange light before an object started streaking across the sky.
      One photo shows how the glowing light looked in Chandler. The other image was taken as McElhatten kept the shutter open to show the object streaking across the sky.
      ”It had a big old tail, and it was so bright. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing," Valley resident Holly Pickard told ABC15.

      Read more: <http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/reports-of-%27glowing-object%27-flying-across-arizona-sky