CROP CIRCLES

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2011
      (Sharina

      I have a bracelet and other things some of these crop circles were made in the image of. They were showing a few thousand people our connection with them. It was quite a time trying to prove their monitoring of these talking forums about them. Why they chose me is a mystery. It was a neat time witnessing people's reactions. Some thought it great and others got spooked. These intelligence are mostly in part, I've come to learn, integrated with our evolution and known as our local hierarchy.)

      THE FILM - MAYAN PROPHECIES AND CROP CIRCLES IS A SENSATION!
      See why people are talking about this extraordinary film! See new night time surveillance footage of a Crop Circle Formation appearing in only a matter of seconds and discover the stunning connection between the Crop Circles and Mayan Prophecies that go back thousands of years. The viewers speak - this is one film not to be missed! Scholars and researchers have discovered an extraordinary connection between rare ancient 6000 year old Sumerian symbols, ancient symbols from the mysterious Mayan calendar, and a group of amazing signs and symbols found among crop circle formations believed to be extraterrestrial in origin, that are now appearing in the farmlands of the English countryside.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_BhXE0giiE