UFO or HOAX? 6-26-2011

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2011
      Dear Group,
      Please pardon me but I forgot to include this link on the 7 of 10 Sequence by the Zetas. These words are NOT my words, but the Zeta space people.
      Again, can anyone tell us if they have any idea or information as to when the European mega-monster Tsunami will hit, and, will it be anywhere near 300 feet in height???
      Thanks
      -
      7 of 10 Sequence
      <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta584.htm>

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2011
        Dear Group,
        This week, the Zeta space people have confirmed that the recent UFO sighting over London, UK was indeed real and is NOT a fluke or hoax!
        Please click the link below for proof of what they said.
        Thanks

        [Questioner]
        Several videos have emerged in the last few days of UFO's over London. http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/ufos-over-london-uk The first video which looks like a mothership is involved, is very convincing and matches other videos of taken of UFO's but is supposidly filmed outside a special effects studio in London. Can the Zetas comment on whether these videos are real/fakes and if real, the purpose of the sightings? Is it related to the European Tsunami? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfWl9o6DT5I&feature=player_embedded
        -

        [Zeta Response]
        The appearance of this mothership was deliberately timed so as to be included in an official Telegraph documentary. Both the small UFOs - several bright lights zipping around - and the mothership are genuine. The mothership is showing off, turning in all directions. Showing it is from the side a saucer shape, and from the top or bottom a disc shape. Showing that it appeared suddenly from behind a cloud and disappeared just as rapidly, exiting with great speed into the distance. The appearance occurred because the Council of Worlds deemed the world to be ready for such a sight, and because the Telegraph was deemed likely to broadcast it openly, which it did. The message is of the Awakening - that benign alien life exists elsewhere and is currently visiting the Earth.
        -
        <http://zetatalk.com/ning/02jy2011.htm>