Re: [prepare4contact] Re: Fw: On a Programmed OBAMA

  • dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2011
      Andy

      Your physicality is an illusion and I say that in the sense it's only real according to it's corresponding vibration. If that be true, in reality what are you? That is what our life program discovery pretty much is about here. This disclosure goes far beyond nuts and bolts, heavy metal extraterrestrial 'stuff'. We're a Divine thought-form in motion. A living thinking Light cell projected through a membrane in time. We must contemplate what we are to better understand the purpose for this experiment and experience in a time cell.
      We're here to learn what is imperative not to participate in so that we can be lifted out and not have to continue the repetitive rounds of birth and death of a lower dust world reality. We've been placed here, each and everyone of us for a reason. The demonic say they don't want to be here. A question was asked, then why are you here? It said, I'm under the power. It was asked, what power? It replied, the Light, I'm under the power of the Light. Apparently, they're in some kind of containment too. Learn what it takes to become a free being.
      That above most of my personal encounters is the Supreme message from our Divine counterparts.

      Dex

      Dean you are entitled to believe in what ever you wish - The "Gods" and that means every single one of them are in my mind alien encounters!
      Primitive minds interpret them as "Gods"
      Religion is and has been responsible for EVERY atrocity this Earth has ever had the misfortune to witness - I agree with Bill and see religion as a means to "Control" the masses.
      Religion "Must" die for mankind to survive Ain't that the TRUTH!
      Regards
      Andy

      In a message dated 12/05/2011 GMT Daylight Time, jdsloan1@... writes:

      Hello Andy,
      It took me awhile to get around to watching the video, and here are my
      thoughts.

      Maher is certainly right in pointing out the downside of world
      religions, which is a result of the exoteric theology that is preached,
      primarily in Christianity, Islam, and Hinduism, but he isn't aware
      of the esoteric side, or aware of metempsychosis (evolution of the
      soul*) and the paranormal powers of clairvoyance, telepathy,
      telekinesis, teleportation, levitation, etc., nor does he acknowledge
      the reality of mystical experiences which, along with clairvoyance, have
      confirmed the reality of heaven and the existence of the Ancient of days
      as described by several wise sages in all religions. Enoch's
      experience and description as described in the Book of Enoch 14 is one
      of the best I've read. He, obviously, wasn't psychotic and
      didn't make it up:

      10 They [angels] elevated me aloft to heaven. I proceeded until I
      arrived at a wall built with stones of crystal. A vibrating flame
      surrounded it, which began to strike me with terror.
      11 Into this vibrating flame I entered;
      12 And drew nigh to a spacious habitation built also with stones of
      crystal. Its walls too, as well as pavement were formed with stones of
      crystal, and crystal likewise was the ground. Its roof had the
      appearance of agitated stars and flashes of lightning; and among them
      were cherubim of fire in a stormy sky. A flame burned around its walls,
      and its portal blazed with fire. When I entered into this dwelling, it
      was hot as fire and cold as ice. No trace of delight or of life was
      there. Terror overwhelmed me, and a fearful shaking seized me.
      13 Violently agitated and trembling, I fell upon my face. In the vision
      I looked,
      14 And behold there was another habitation more spacious than the
      former, every entrance to which was open before me, erected in the midst
      of a vibrating flame.
      15 So greatly did it excel in all points, in glory, in magnificence, and
      in magnitude, that it is impossible to describe to you either the
      splendour or the extent of it.
      16 Its floor was on fire; above were lightnings and agitated stars,
      while its roof exhibited a blazing fire.
      17 Attentively I surveyed it, and saw that it contained and exalted
      throne;
      18 The appearance of which was like that of frost; while its
      circumference resembled the orb of the brilliant sun; and there was the
      voice of the cherubim.
      19 From underneath this mighty throne rivers of flaming fire issued.
      20 To look upon it was impossible.
      21 One great in glory sat upon it:
      22 Whose robe was brighter than the sun, and whiter than snow.

      Warm regards,
      Dean

      * Maher's mistake (like many other individuals) is apparent when he
      states that, since he doesn't know the truth, nobody else does
      either and isn't aware that, as a result of the souls evolution over
      many incarnations, it develops paranormal powers, which enable it to
      know the truth, which also varies considerably depending on the amount
      of experience. Another highly-evolved soul, Plotinus made this
      observation, which I've posted before:
      "Thus in sum, the Soul,* a divine being and a dweller in the loftier
      realms, has entered body: it is a god, a later phase of the divine: but,
      under stress of its powers and of its tendency to bring order to its
      next lower, it penetrates to this sphere in a voluntary plunge: if it
      turns back quickly all is well; it will have taken no hurt by acquiring
      the knowledge of evil and coming to understand what sin is, by bringing
      its forces into manifest play, by exhibiting those activities and
      productions which, remaining merely potential in the unembodied, might
      as well never have been even there, if destined never to come into
      actuality. . ."��
      *In corroboration with this: "I have said Ye are gods; and all of
      you are children of the most High" (Psalm 82:6). "Jesus answered
      them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?" (St. John
      10:34). [Note: each human spirit/solar angel�� is a "god" which,
      potentially, can manifest in the physical world as Jesus symbolically
      demonstrated at his "transfiguration"��].
      �� http://www.sacred-texts.com/cla/plotenn/enn404.htm
      ��
      http://classic-web.archive.org/web/20051231125418/kingsgarden.org/Englis\
      h/Organizations/OMM.GB/WomenWriters/AliceBailey/Fire/fire1260.html
      Also see diagram on page 16 of the paper I wrote:
      http://www.qdeansloan.com/papers/pdf/natures%20mind%20the%20quantum%20ho\
      logram.pdf
      ��
      http://www.spiritual.com.au/articles/ascension/initiation_bcreme.htm