RE: [prepare4contact] Re: Fw: On a Programmed OBAMA

  • dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8 10:27 AM
      IMO
      I think that thinking of Dean's was a well worth assertion to contemplate considering it's a complex matter we know very little about. I don't think Dean would refute what you've said fantasticam131. I know I don't.
      It's hard to understand the exact mechanism. True, though taking on a instant laboratory developed body with a new brain seems it would require a teaching program that by passes regular ways of learning to integrate the memory of the former self. I've learned our brain in this lifetime buffers out past lifetime recall so we're not overloaded with information. The recorded cell of our being can be tapped for recall when we either receive it as a gift experience from the Overself or Master's of the Overself, or taught the technique that enables us ourselves to access that information. If anyone is suggesting consciousness transference into a laboratory grown body A cloned body, of which I personally know is a practice with certain higher evolved intelligence, then were into a science not yet explored by our collective evolutionary level. I always suspected a brother inhabited Orfeo's body, who performed the task's required of him while his consciousness body was taken by his former companions of another higher lifetime.

      Actually, project preserve destiny is a big deal right now with these hosts that want to repopulate our world with a desired consciousness while phasing out the undesired consciousness. A real evolutionary change for the better.
      They should be talking to the star seed about this by now. These are choice's they want us to make. The other side is in constant communication with our world. The other side I speak of is where we came from before this birth. Home.

      From: fantasticsam131

      Dean you are make such statements only because you are metaphysically ignorant. There are stories of people who have died and left there bodies. I have read one such account of a person who was drowning. She left her body (her soul) and was able to look down upon herself still in the water and swimming. Also there is the account of Ofreo. He had a week of missing time where he went to an asteroid with beings. When he got back his wife never missed him. His body was still there though his soul was off on an asteroid some place. You lean to much on the speculation and metaphysics of people whose minds have not even begun to penetrate the true reality of our being and condition. Truth is much stranger than fiction and most metaphysicists don't understand reality because the human mind has yet to even perceive what reality is. They can't even imagine it yet. You're leaning upon your own understanding in other words.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 8 6:47 PM
        Dex,

        Whether Obama has been displaced from his body by another soul I
        cannot say at this time. However, from my own experience of being kidnapped
        to a counterpart Earth in a parallel universe where the people who run that
        alternate Earth are heavily into transplanting souls from their world into
        bodies in this world, I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that I know
        it is possible.

        The key property of the transplantable souls in their world is the
        astonishing correspondence of the characteristics of their world with ours.
        Their continents are shaped like ours and they even have place-names that
        are the same as ours. However, if you go to those places they will be
        different to the corresponding places in our world in some respects. It's
        the same with the people. They have counterpart personalities in their
        world to personalities in ours and they have approximately the same names
        too. It's just like the alternate universe scenario that was depicted in
        'Star Trek'.

        That alternate universe is displaced from ours by a very small
        distance in a fourth dimension and its basal frequency of vibration is
        slightly lower than ours, so its whole time-scheme is somewhat behind ours
        and evolution also lags behind ours because of this. So if you go there you
        find yourself in a less-evolved, spiritually-darker kind of world where the
        people all seem to be like naughty children. But they have the innocence of
        children too, so you can't really think of them as being evil, although if
        you saw the things that they get up to it would make your hair curl. They
        have built a very chaotic society over there and they are not coping all
        that well with their lives by and large. They need instruction and guidance
        from lighter, more evolved beings who can show them and teach them how to
        live harmoniously in the universe and how not to make a mess of everything
        that they try to do. They kidnapped me by mistake, for goodness sake! I
        was the wrong person! Mistakes like that happen all the time there.

        No-one from our world would want to go and live there. It's like
        downtown in a third world country all over their globe. Only compassionate
        saints would go there voluntary, so as to help the people there out of their
        daily misery. Ironically though, one of the fields in which they are way
        more advanced than we are, is the field of what you might call 'psychic
        technology' and by means of this they discovered our world at some time in,
        I think, our early 20th century. (The reasons for their being so much more
        advanced than us in this area are a whole story in themselves, so I won't go
        into them here except to say that they have to do with the fact that the
        people of that world did not repress their pioneers in the field of psychic
        science and technology like we did ours.)

        Anyway, from their point of view, our world seemed idyllic by
        comparison. Everything seemed better over here. Of course they didn't look
        at the appalling misery and suffering that also goes on in our world and
        they just saw the glamorous, attractive side of it like street-kids in Rio
        dreaming about America. So of course they had to get over here somehow so
        as to come and live in this paradise as they thought of it. But how could
        they make the crossing? They just couldn't do it physically because they
        didn't have a means of transportation and even if they could they would find
        themselves migrating to a world filled with counterpart personalities to
        their own who were already living the lives that they wanted to live. In
        order to occupy this world safely they would have to exterminate all of
        their counterparts who were already here. But they didn't want to come here
        and have to start killing all the natives straight away because that would
        require a military invasion and they didn't have that capability. So they
        were stuck.

        The resolution of their problem (and the beginning of ours) appears
        to have happened in the 1950s (our time) when they acquired the
        technological means of displacing someone's astral body from their physical
        body and manipulating it while it was outside the physical. They perfected
        this technique to the point where they could swap astral bodies between
        physical ones and if there was a sufficiently close correspondence between
        the characters of two subjects of the swap, it could be made permanent. And
        so that is how they solved their problem of migrating from their less
        pleasant world to our more pleasant one and disposing cleanly of their
        counterpart personalities here at the same time, ie. by swapping their
        counterpart's astral bodies in this world for their own. In this way they
        began a concerted programme of supplanting the astral bodies of people in
        this world with their own.

        The politics of their world are what we would recognise as gangland
        politics and their politicians are all like Mafia dons and made men. There
        is not even the concept of democracy over there. Anyway, the people over
        there who owned the astral technology were, of course, the Mafia dons and
        their personal counterparts in our world were mostly our politicians too.
        Their Mafia dons were as eager as anyone else to get over here and start
        living the life of Riley and since they were the ones who got to choose who
        went first they naturally chose themselves. From the early 1960s onwards
        they started taking over the bodies of the political leaders of our world as
        the spearhead of an ongoing psychic invasion of our world by theirs. My
        kidnapping was part of a botched attempt by them to replace the astral body
        of a British politician with that of his counterpart in their world, which I
        call 'Negative Earth' for reasons which I will now explain.

        Our world and theirs are like head and tail of the same coin.
        Theirs is the Yin to our Yang. In spiritual and psychic terms, our two
        worlds constitute a dipole - a coupled pair that naturally belong together
        like male and female and which complement each other to make a whole. This
        being so, in some ways our two worlds are identically the same and in others
        they are opposite. Just as there is a spontaneous, mutual attraction
        between male and female that is intrinsic in their two opposite characters,
        likewise these two worlds have a mutual attraction for each other that
        inheres in their opposite characters, which charge them with opposite kinds
        of psychic 'electricity' and which binds them together in the
        multidimensional universe like a married couple. In this natural marriage
        of worlds, our world is the 'yang', 'masculine' partner, which has a
        'positive' charge of psychic 'electricity', and their world is the 'yin',
        'feminine' partner, which has a 'negative' charge of psychic 'electricity'.
        Hence my name for it - 'Negative Earth'.

        First encounters with strangers are usually fraught with
        difficulties and our first encounter with this counterpart world has been
        especially so, as it is taking the form of a surreptitious invasion of our
        world by the most successful dominators in theirs. It is predictable that
        it will take a very long time for us to come to terms with one another and
        to learn to live amicably together, which is how I think we are going to
        have to learn to live together if we are going to be able to live at all.
        The forced transposition of astral bodies between the two worlds is having
        consequences which the people who have been engineering it have not
        foreseen. In simple terms we can say that the replacement of
        spiritually-lighter souls in this world with spiritually-darker souls from
        theirs is having a darkening effect upon our world and is changing its
        character into something that is more like theirs. So they are making our
        Positive Earth more like Negative Earth and many of the retrograde
        developments that have occurred in our world in the past half-century are
        attributable to that cause. On the other hand, although one might expect
        that the transfer of lighter souls from our world to theirs would have a
        corresponding enlightening effect upon theirs, their world is not able to
        get the full benefit of that because the souls transferred to their world
        are not able to cope well with the new circumstances in which they find
        themselves and to which they are not well adapted. This means that they
        don't live so long in the other world and the stress and trauma that they
        suffer is radiated into that world through their auras, thereby raising the
        stress and chaos levels there too. It can be pleasant and beneficial for
        both parties when male and female get together and mingle their
        life-energies, but not when it's done like this. This is unpleasant and
        mutually degrading in virtually every sense of the word. Nevertheless, it
        is happening.

        Notice how dirty the politics have become on planet Earth these
        days. Observe how like the intrige and squabbling of gangsters it has
        become. Look at how it's no longer what you know that advances you in the
        world, but who you know. See how perverted the logic of our social
        decision-makers has become. Observe how reason and respect for the truth
        have gone out of fashion and how government-information has become eyewash,
        propaganda and PR-spin. See how the concepts of justice and human rights
        have become meaningless and how wars are started and maintained for trivial
        reasons that are not even based on anything real. And above all, notice how
        those in power do not even bother to cover up their mistakes now but simply
        disown them and move on. These are the attitudes and behaviours of
        unevolved, backward souls that are typical of those to be found on our
        counterpart planet, Negative Earth. And the chaos that they generate just
        keeps on coming and growing. They are building dystopia by instinct. They
        know how to do it and they are doing it without having to plan it or even
        having to think about what they are doing. It just flows out of them as the
        natural expression of what they are.

        So to return finally to the original question of whether Obama in
        particular has been replaced by a planted soul, let me say bluntly that
        although I cannot say for sure in his particular case, nevertheless I think
        it extremely unlikely that this has not happened to him. Presidents of the
        USA have been prime targets for replacement by their Negative Earth
        counterparts ever since the technique for doing it was developed in the
        early 1960s. Perhaps it has some bearing on the assassination of Pres.
        Kennedy in 1963, although I am just speculating there, I hasten to add. But
        by 1980 Negative Earth had implanted its Western rulers into our Western
        governments more or less completely and by the time of the coming of GW Bush
        in 2000 they were well-entrenched. The CIA and the other 'secret services'
        are infested with them. So are the military, the banking sector, the
        executive boards of the large corporations and the police now. They went
        for key-people, you see. We cannot resist this. It has already happened.

        From: fantasticsam131

        Message 3 of 3 , May 12 9:39 AM
          Andy

          Your physicality is an illusion and I say that in the sense it's only real according to it's corresponding vibration. If that be true, in reality what are you? That is what our life program discovery pretty much is about here. This disclosure goes far beyond nuts and bolts, heavy metal extraterrestrial 'stuff'. We're a Divine thought-form in motion. A living thinking Light cell projected through a membrane in time. We must contemplate what we are to better understand the purpose for this experiment and experience in a time cell.
          We're here to learn what is imperative not to participate in so that we can be lifted out and not have to continue the repetitive rounds of birth and death of a lower dust world reality. We've been placed here, each and everyone of us for a reason. The demonic say they don't want to be here. A question was asked, then why are you here? It said, I'm under the power. It was asked, what power? It replied, the Light, I'm under the power of the Light. Apparently, they're in some kind of containment too. Learn what it takes to become a free being.
          That above most of my personal encounters is the Supreme message from our Divine counterparts.

          Dex

          Dean you are entitled to believe in what ever you wish - The "Gods" and that means every single one of them are in my mind alien encounters!
          Primitive minds interpret them as "Gods"
          Religion is and has been responsible for EVERY atrocity this Earth has ever had the misfortune to witness - I agree with Bill and see religion as a means to "Control" the masses.
          Religion "Must" die for mankind to survive Ain't that the TRUTH!
          Regards
          Andy

          In a message dated 12/05/2011 GMT Daylight Time, jdsloan1@... writes:

          Hello Andy,
          It took me awhile to get around to watching the video, and here are my
          thoughts.

          Maher is certainly right in pointing out the downside of world
          religions, which is a result of the exoteric theology that is preached,
          primarily in Christianity, Islam, and Hinduism, but he isn't aware
          of the esoteric side, or aware of metempsychosis (evolution of the
          soul*) and the paranormal powers of clairvoyance, telepathy,
          telekinesis, teleportation, levitation, etc., nor does he acknowledge
          the reality of mystical experiences which, along with clairvoyance, have
          confirmed the reality of heaven and the existence of the Ancient of days
          as described by several wise sages in all religions. Enoch's
          experience and description as described in the Book of Enoch 14 is one
          of the best I've read. He, obviously, wasn't psychotic and
          didn't make it up:

          10 They [angels] elevated me aloft to heaven. I proceeded until I
          arrived at a wall built with stones of crystal. A vibrating flame
          surrounded it, which began to strike me with terror.
          11 Into this vibrating flame I entered;
          12 And drew nigh to a spacious habitation built also with stones of
          crystal. Its walls too, as well as pavement were formed with stones of
          crystal, and crystal likewise was the ground. Its roof had the
          appearance of agitated stars and flashes of lightning; and among them
          were cherubim of fire in a stormy sky. A flame burned around its walls,
          and its portal blazed with fire. When I entered into this dwelling, it
          was hot as fire and cold as ice. No trace of delight or of life was
          there. Terror overwhelmed me, and a fearful shaking seized me.
          13 Violently agitated and trembling, I fell upon my face. In the vision
          I looked,
          14 And behold there was another habitation more spacious than the
          former, every entrance to which was open before me, erected in the midst
          of a vibrating flame.
          15 So greatly did it excel in all points, in glory, in magnificence, and
          in magnitude, that it is impossible to describe to you either the
          splendour or the extent of it.
          16 Its floor was on fire; above were lightnings and agitated stars,
          while its roof exhibited a blazing fire.
          17 Attentively I surveyed it, and saw that it contained and exalted
          throne;
          18 The appearance of which was like that of frost; while its
          circumference resembled the orb of the brilliant sun; and there was the
          voice of the cherubim.
          19 From underneath this mighty throne rivers of flaming fire issued.
          20 To look upon it was impossible.
          21 One great in glory sat upon it:
          22 Whose robe was brighter than the sun, and whiter than snow.

          Warm regards,
          Dean

          * Maher's mistake (like many other individuals) is apparent when he
          states that, since he doesn't know the truth, nobody else does
          either and isn't aware that, as a result of the souls evolution over
          many incarnations, it develops paranormal powers, which enable it to
          know the truth, which also varies considerably depending on the amount
          of experience. Another highly-evolved soul, Plotinus made this
          observation, which I've posted before:
          "Thus in sum, the Soul,* a divine being and a dweller in the loftier
          realms, has entered body: it is a god, a later phase of the divine: but,
          under stress of its powers and of its tendency to bring order to its
          next lower, it penetrates to this sphere in a voluntary plunge: if it
          turns back quickly all is well; it will have taken no hurt by acquiring
          the knowledge of evil and coming to understand what sin is, by bringing
          its forces into manifest play, by exhibiting those activities and
          productions which, remaining merely potential in the unembodied, might
          as well never have been even there, if destined never to come into
          actuality. . ."��
          *In corroboration with this: "I have said Ye are gods; and all of
          you are children of the most High" (Psalm 82:6). "Jesus answered
          them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?" (St. John
          10:34). [Note: each human spirit/solar angel�� is a "god" which,
          potentially, can manifest in the physical world as Jesus symbolically
          demonstrated at his "transfiguration"��].
          �� http://www.sacred-texts.com/cla/plotenn/enn404.htm
          ��
          http://classic-web.archive.org/web/20051231125418/kingsgarden.org/Englis\
          h/Organizations/OMM.GB/WomenWriters/AliceBailey/Fire/fire1260.html
          Also see diagram on page 16 of the paper I wrote:
          http://www.qdeansloan.com/papers/pdf/natures%20mind%20the%20quantum%20ho\
          logram.pdf
          ��
          http://www.spiritual.com.au/articles/ascension/initiation_bcreme.htm