Dan Eden

  • dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2011
      I believe him Brel..I wrote a comment below to the golden thread forum...

      Dex

      Thank you DonD for your great posts and especially the Dan Eden experiences. Reading all the way through is a must. I wish to know more about the blue humanoids' and Hurtak. What was the story account with them and Jim?

      My question is..did the discoveries make any sense to any of you why it would be considered an important revelation?
      I'd like to read Dan B's take on it too. I know why I do?

      Bits and pieces. What a picture. It appears our concern, and to a degree, paranoia over the HAARP system is not all that unwarranted.