Dan Eden

  • dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2011
      This is a provocative read. Very informing. Try to finish it to the end.

      Michael

      http://www.viewzone.com/tells-all17.html

    • Brel
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2011
        Hi Dex,
        Well I spent several hours ploughing through this.
        I hope and presume that U at least, have done the same.

        What was your overall impression.
        Kind regards,
        Bre.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2011
          I believe him Brel..I wrote a comment below to the golden thread forum...

          Dex

          Thank you DonD for your great posts and especially the Dan Eden experiences. Reading all the way through is a must. I wish to know more about the blue humanoids' and Hurtak. What was the story account with them and Jim?

          My question is..did the discoveries make any sense to any of you why it would be considered an important revelation?
          I'd like to read Dan B's take on it too. I know why I do?

          Bits and pieces. What a picture. It appears our concern, and to a degree, paranoia over the HAARP system is not all that unwarranted.