UFOs REPORTED IN CHICAGO! What is the Urgent Message??

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 1:39 PM
      Dear Group,
      Are any of you cognizant or aware that most likely between now and the end of this year 2011 December, we may/will experience the dreaded fracture of the Tecumseh New Madrid fault fracture? If the Tecumseh New Madrid fault does fracture, can anyone tell or Pontificate how severe it will be for the US; and, will it cause the powerful warmongering secretive military Pentagon to bring most or all of their troops home notwithstanding the pressures that most 3rd world nations will start vehemently exerting on the colonialist US military due in part MOSTLY to the possible presence of Mahdi and his Messiah Christ per Arabia?
      Please, lend your voice and opine on any of these two puzzling cogent questions, as the TIME is very, very urgent!
      Thanks
      -
      THE [TECUMSEH] NEW MADRID FAULT, WHEN WILL IT SNAP?

      <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog1108.htm>
      _
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Tpk00ejmg>

      Questioner:
      Why do you think there were UFOs in Chicago. What are they saying this time. Is it because there is going to be a disclosure? <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKh_OELe0hk>
      -
      Zeta Reply:
      We have frequently mentioned that Chicago will suffer during the coming New Madrid adjustment and again during the coming pole shift. The rock under Chicago will lose support, pulling apart and dropping during the New Madrid adjustment, creating the implosions we have predicted for some cities when the infrastructure drops. Chicago did not suffer during the last great quake on the New Madrid fault line in 1811, and thus the residents may be smug about the coming adjustment. The telepathic warning given during the UFO display relayed the reality of what is coming. Some will listen, but many more will choose to continue with their comfortable life and ignore the warnings.