UFOs REPORTED IN CHICAGO! What is the urgent Message?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2011
      UFOs REPORTED IN CHICAGO! What is the Urgent Message??
      Questioner:
      Why do you think there were UFOs in Chicago. What are they saying this time. Is it because there is going to be a disclosure? <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKh_OELe0hk>
      -
      Zeta Reply:
      We have frequently mentioned that Chicago will suffer during the coming New Madrid adjustment and again during the coming pole shift. The rock under Chicago will lose support, pulling apart and dropping during the New Madrid adjustment, creating the implosions we have predicted for some cities when the infrastructure drops. Chicago did not suffer during the last great quake on the New Madrid fault line in 1811, and thus the residents may be smug about the coming adjustment. The telepathic warning given during the UFO display relayed the reality of what is coming. Some will listen, but many more will choose to continue with their comfortable life and ignore the warnings.