UFOs REPORTED IN CHICAGO! What is the urgent Message?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2011
      UFOs REPORTED IN CHICAGO! What is the Urgent Message??
      Questioner:
      Why do you think there were UFOs in Chicago. What are they saying this time. Is it because there is going to be a disclosure? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKh_OELe0hk
      -
      Zeta Reply:
      We have frequently mentioned that Chicago will suffer during the coming New Madrid adjustment and again during the coming pole shift. The rock under Chicago will lose support, pulling apart and dropping during the New Madrid adjustment, creating the implosions we have predicted for some cities when the infrastructure drops. Chicago did not suffer during the last great quake on the New Madrid fault line in 1811, and thus the residents may be smug about the coming adjustment. The telepathic warning given during the UFO display relayed the reality of what is coming. Some will listen, but many more will choose to continue with their comfortable life and ignore the warnings.
      *
      Japan Blue Light During Recent 7.4 EQ

      Questioner:
      During the 7.4 Earthquake that struck Japan recently, there were some "blue flashes" caught on Video. Maybe the Zetas can comment on this phenomenon? What is it? Earthquake flashes, UFOs, broken electricity lines? [and from another] Earthquake light http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_light .
      -
      Zeta Reply:
      Earthquake lights are nothing new, the blue glow on the horizon seen most often just ahead of the jolt. These lights are not observed by those at close proximity to the epicenter, but at a distance due to the diffuse nature of the light. We have mentioned that rock under stress compresses, allowing electricity to course through the rock via water in the rock that fills all the cracks and crevasses formerly filled with air. Such explosions of electrons do not travel alone, as is known in electromagnetic surges. Electrons on the move encourage a lot of traffic. Lightning is visible not because of the electrons on the move, but because of photons that accompany the surge.

      <http://zetatalk.com/ning/09ap2011.htm>