Must Watch Zeta Video on THE SIGNS OF THE ENDTIME!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 4:37 PM

      Dear Group,
      Do you have unanswered questions concerning the EndTimes of the wicked in which we presently are witnessing today? If you are serious about where all this is heading, please check out this critical Zeta approve video today. It may be wise to watch it twice and have a note pad nearby!
      Thanks
      From ZetaTalk Newsletter on The Signs of the Times
      Andrew, a staunch member of the Pole Shift ning Has produced two videos explaining the pole shift. The first deals with the historical evidence of prior pole shifts, and is over 2:30 hours in length. The second, newly released, deals with the current signs that we are in another passage, and is 2:37 hours in length. Both are fact filled and highly recommended.
      <http://www.vimeo.com/21878441>