More Sharing

  • dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2004
      Cross posting

      Xxxx wrote:
      In short, it's easy to say what God is not (a deity or supreme being,
      a spirit or creator), but it's impossible to say what it is.

      ********************
      It's undefinable by our terms. Extraterrestrials call the "Absolute"
      or "Most High" the 'Supreme Being. You might agree if you were to
      know what you are outside of corporeal form. It is also known as
      the "Living Light", a Light that sees and knows all things. Again,
      something that you are a part in your real identity as a "Whole Light
      Being". A thinking, living light cell. Offspring of the Divine, the
      Eternal Mind. The Greater Instructor within will introduce itself to
      you when you're ready. Meeting the "Lord God" face to face as it was
      written is being fulfilled. I was made a witness this is true. I hope
      you trust with what I share with you.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
        For those who could careless about my opinion, please skip over. I definitely forgive you.
        I simply don't want to be insulted.
        http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=13819#13819