RE: [ufodiscussion] Psychotronic Generators

    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 12, 2004
      How would amplifing the abilities of a person with psychokinetic abilities be dangerous unless the person wasn't ready for it mentally??? and if they weren't ready for it mentally then how could they be psychokinetic in the first place??? People generally don't develope gifts like this unless they ar ready. I can see how the people who had them may have been thinking of their abilities for war and for that reason they should be taken away, but there are other uses. Healing for instance...

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 14, 2004
        Hi Janet,

        Unless, like we've been hearing, the abilities were artifically
        enhanced through electronics or other manufactured technology. Like
        those implant things...

        I'm for natural development also, and there's seems to be an
        imperative from Nature or the Cosmos that requires spiritual
        attributes to evolve in line with those orders.

        Thanks,

        Keith

        --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Jahnets" <Jahnets@c...> wrote:
        > How would amplifing the abilities of a person with psychokinetic
        abilities
        > be dangerous unless the person wasn't ready for it mentally??? and
        if they
        > weren't ready for it mentally then how could they be psychokinetic
        in the
        > first place??? People generally don't develope gifts like this
        unless they
        > ar ready. I can see how the people who had them may have been
        thinking of
        > their abilities for war and for that reason they should be taken
        away, but
        > there are other uses. Healing for instance...

        of Service.
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 14, 2004
          Yes I agree the more natural the better. However I think that stones and
          crystals can help you get used to abilities you have but may not be
          developed to the fullest so they don't show up. You know??? The trick is not
          becoming attached to them like they are the ability but remembering they
          just enhance... Like the Horus wands enhance abilities. They help you learn
          how to pull higher amounts of energy in, and unless you are around an
          enlightened being on earth then most people won't have the access to learn
          how to do it by themselves. Much less how to do it or what to do with it
          once they have it. Until you learn how to pull in greater amounts of energy
          then your nerves won't be ready for Kundalini to rise. You have to prepare
          your body as well as your mind. As far as aliens go, I believe they operate
          with higher levels of energy, at least the ones I have come across. Learning
          to do what I just said would help with the adreanline rush you get from
          fear and allow you to keep more level headed and remember more details
          instead of running down the street and then kicking yourself later for not
          doing what you set out to do...lol

          Unless, like we've been hearing, the abilities were artifically
          enhanced through electronics or other manufactured technology. Like
          those implant things...

          I'm for natural development also, and there's seems to be an
          imperative from Nature or the Cosmos that requires spiritual
          attributes to evolve in line with those orders.

          Thanks,

          Keith

          --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Jahnets" <Jahnets@c...> wrote:
          > How would amplifing the abilities of a person with psychokinetic
          abilities
          > be dangerous unless the person wasn't ready for it mentally??? and
          if they
          > weren't ready for it mentally then how could they be psychokinetic
          in the
          > first place??? People generally don't develope gifts like this
          unless they
          > ar ready. I can see how the people who had them may have been
          thinking of
          > their abilities for war and for that reason they should be taken
          away, but
          > there are other uses. Healing for instance...

          of Service.

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Becky Escamilla
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 15, 2004
            I have a friend that I correspond with in Florida and he once sent
            me an article on Psychotronic Warfare. He does alot of research and
            is primarily interested in physics.

            Up until that time, I had no idea that alot of the practices and
            experiments that we're involved in were considered as such.

            Psychotronic Warfare will always be a failure when the government
            leaves out the Human element.

            If the government should ever say they've mastered "psychotronic
            warfare," and tries to get the public to believe that it's
            mechanized, never believe them. Mechanizing "psychotronic warfare,"
            will only adulterate it and it's not going to work as well as that
            exercised by the Human elements. It cannot be mastered mechanically.

            If they claim that they've mastered it, it's because they've got
            a "key" in their possession. Keys are people who have mastered
            molecular movements, the re-structuring of molecular structure, true
            magic, etc., and are usually heavily involved with high ranking
            extraterrestrials, from either sides.

            Keys can ionically charge any inanimate object and give it life to
            do their bidding, be it make someone ill, kill someone, stop
            someone, cause someone's mind to change, cause someone's life to
            change, etc.

            Keys can often think it and it will be done. - but, there are rules
            and not everything they think is allowed. They often have to have
            permission from their higher powers to do anything and live
            accordingly.

            Keys can command, but can never be commanded unless the spirit that
            controls them allows it.

            - Becky

            --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Keith McLean"

            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 15, 2004
              I was speaking about using crystals for inhancement of your own abilities so
              if you heal you don't get cancer after 8 years...
              Or so you can progress on the path further. That is why enlightened beings
              don't last on earth long. The energy starts changing their bodys on a
              cellular level and they develop cancer... Use of instruments like crystals
              can help your body get aclimated to the energy and the energy aclimated to
              you so you can use it in an easier manner. Kind of like digesting
              food...Some people take beano to avoid the problems they get when they eat
              beans. This is the reason for the warning about occult powers and working
              with this type of energy. It's just that people have forgotten the exact
              reason why this was so. It's the energy.

              <kmskywatch@y...> wrote:
              > Hi Janet,
              >
              > Unless, like we've been hearing, the abilities were artifically
              > enhanced through electronics or other manufactured technology.
              Like
              > those implant things...
              >
              > I'm for natural development also, and there's seems to be an
              > imperative from Nature or the Cosmos that requires spiritual
              > attributes to evolve in line with those orders.
              >

              > Thanks,
              >
              > Keith
              >
              > --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Jahnets" <Jahnets@c...>
              wrote:
              > > How would amplifing the abilities of a person with psychokinetic
              > abilities
              > > be dangerous unless the person wasn't ready for it mentally???
              and
              > if they
              > > weren't ready for it mentally then how could they be
              psychokinetic
              > in the
              > > first place??? People generally don't develope gifts like this
              > unless they
              > > ar ready. I can see how the people who had them may have been
              > thinking of
              > > their abilities for war and for that reason they should be taken
              > away, but
              > > there are other uses. Healing for instance...

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Karin Hoppe Holloway
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 16, 2004

                > I was speaking about using crystals for inhancement of your own abilities
                so
                > if you heal you don't get cancer after 8 years...

                Hi, tell me more of what you mean, OK?
                Thanks,
                Karin
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 16, 2004
                  It was in that link I sent you about the Horus wands... That energy is alive
                  and this made perfect sence to me... The energy you feel when in deep
                  meditation. You would have to be in samadi or really deep to feel it. Not
                  that it isn't there anyway, but you may not notice what I'm talkingabout
                  otherwise... It is the reason the greats died. The same reason I was told
                  to stop trying to heal my friend who had cancer of the intestines... Just
                  like you have an auto immune system, so does all that is... When youstart to
                  use this energy to try and heal for instance the energy on a very subtle
                  level starts changing you. After Kundalini rose on me my own mother said I
                  had changed. The thing is it not only changes your consciousness it changes
                  you on a cellular level and you don't realize it... Well when cells split or
                  divide it can start cancer. As our auto immune system also kicks in to try
                  and keep you healthy. It is really holding you back but
                  unconsciously...There are rules that need to be followed and those rules and
                  laws have been lost to all. I only realize that what they were getting at is
                  true because of what has happened to me, what I've seen, and what I've been
                  told by my guide,a gray...

                • Ufocci@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 16, 2004
                    Dear Karin:

                    Thank you for explaining the energy and how you came to make the rods.  I know that in ancient Egypt they all used them, also on their heads as that is what the conical hat was all about.  They must have been really advanced.  Wouldn't that be something if our administration tried to enlighten themselves!  Wow, can't even imagine what it would be like.  I guess I am wishful thinking that it will be better.

                    Have a good day

                    Leneesa
                  • Becky Escamilla
                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 16, 2004
                      ...yes, crystal healing is good.

                      I agree with you when it comes to crystals, as they can also be
                      utilized in a number of other ways, which you're more than likely
                      more aware of than I, but I utilize them as pendulums for dowsing,
                      amulets, and occasionally, as an object of fascination. They're
                      assigned their purpose and are released to the public from there.

                      Of course, my favorite "object of fascination," is a doll by the
                      name of Moonbeam Maddie. She's cute in her own kind of way, but she
                      sure most certainly does get the job done.

                      As far as crystal healing is concerned, I used to have a book
                      somewhere with recipes for gem elixers and placement plans for
                      certain gems, which I thought were interesting. I never tried them
                      though.

                      When it comes to cancer, some of those cancers are unnatural and
                      began as a metaphysical attack that eventually manifested itself
                      physically. Transferrence can often get that out of there, and if
                      the issue is heavy, a trabajo can work too.

                      When cancers are brought on physically, it has to be physically
                      removed, which is why people go to doctors, get surgery and/or
                      chemo, etc.

                      The good thing about "transferrence," is, that it leads
                      to "transmutation," and a person is less likely to have an unnatural
                      metaphysical attack manifest itself physically due to transferrence.

                      At any rate, this topic is interesting and thanks for the info on
                      crystals.

                      I also agree with you in regards to energies. If a person is
                      sensitive enough, they can feel an energy come onto them or leave
                      them, as there's an ever so slight electrical charge in the process.

                      Transferrence can highten one's senses enough to feel that when it
                      occurs, it mostly all depends upon the individual and their
                      progression of transmutation.

                      Hope you're having a fantastic day!

                      - Becky

                      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Jahnets" <Jahnets@c...> wrote:
                      > I was speaking about using crystals for inhancement of your own
                      abilities so
                      > if you heal you don't get cancer after 8 years...
                      > Or so you can progress on the path further. That is why
                      enlightened beings
                      > don't last on earth long. The energy starts changing their bodys
                      on a
                      > cellular level and they develop cancer... Use of instruments like
                      crystals
                      > can help your body get aclimated to the energy and the energy
                      aclimated to
                      > you so you can use it in an easier manner. Kind of like digesting
                      > food...Some people take beano to avoid the problems they get when
                      they eat
                      > beans. This is the reason for the warning about occult powers and
                      working
                      > with this type of energy. It's just that people have forgotten the
                      exact
                      > reason why this was so. It's the energy.

                      Terms
                      > > of Service.
                      >

                      > Yahoo! Groups Links
                    • DRxDON
                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 16, 2004
                        For some "metaphysics-becoming-physics" info on crystals, you all
                        should check out the material that Dr. Dan Burisch revealed about
                        quartz crystals, especially rare octahedral(eight sided) ones. He
                        said that they act as "gateways" for information from "elsewhere"
                        through the emission of his "Ganesch Particles".

                        Don

                        Becky Escamilla wrote:

> [...]
                        > > if you heal you don't get cancer after 8 years...
                        > > Or so you can progress on the path further. That is why
                        > enlightened beings
                        > > don't last on earth long. The energy starts changing their bodys
                        > on a
                        > > cellular level and they develop cancer... Use of instruments like
                        > crystals
                        > > can help your body get aclimated to the energy and the energy
                        > aclimated to
                        > > you so you can use it in an easier manner. Kind of like digesting
                        > > food...Some people take beano to avoid the problems they get when
                        > they eat
                        > > beans. This is the reason for the warning about occult powers and
                        > working
                        > > with this type of energy. It's just that people have forgotten the
                        > exact
                        > > reason why this was so. It's the energy.

                        What If --------------------------?
                        DRxDON
                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 16, 2004
                          So what is Moonbeam Maddie??? Never heard of her...

                          I agree with you when it comes to crystals, as they can also be
                          utilized in a number of other ways, which you're more than likely
                          more aware of than I, but I utilize them as pendulums for dowsing,
                          amulets, and occasionally, as an object of fascination. They're
                          assigned their purpose and are released to the public from there.

                          Of course, my favorite "object of fascination," is a doll by the
                          name of Moonbeam Maddie. She's cute in her own kind of way, but she
                          sure most certainly does get the job done.

                          As far as crystal healing is concerned, I used to have a book
                          somewhere with recipes for gem elixers and placement plans for
                          certain gems, which I thought were interesting. I never tried them
                          though.

                          When it comes to cancer, some of those cancers are unnatural and
                          began as a metaphysical attack that eventually manifested itself
                          physically. Transferrence can often get that out of there, and if
                          the issue is heavy, a trabajo can work too.

                          When cancers are brought on physically, it has to be physically
                          removed, which is why people go to doctors, get surgery and/or
                          chemo, etc.

                          The good thing about "transferrence," is, that it leads
                          to "transmutation," and a person is less likely to have an unnatural
                          metaphysical attack manifest itself physically due to transferrence.

                          At any rate, this topic is interesting and thanks for the info on
                          crystals.

                          I also agree with you in regards to energies. If a person is
                          sensitive enough, they can feel an energy come onto them or leave
                          them, as there's an ever so slight electrical charge in the process.

                          Transferrence can highten one's senses enough to feel that when it
                          occurs, it mostly all depends upon the individual and their
                          progression of transmutation.

                          Hope you're having a fantastic day!

                          - Becky

                          --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Jahnets" <Jahnets@c...> wrote:
                          > I was speaking about using crystals for inhancement of your own
                          abilities so
                          > if you heal you don't get cancer after 8 years...
                          > Or so you can progress on the path further. That is why
                          enlightened beings
                          > don't last on earth long. The energy starts changing their bodys
                          on a
                          > cellular level and they develop cancer... Use of instruments like
                          crystals
                          > can help your body get aclimated to the energy and the energy
                          aclimated to
                          > you so you can use it in an easier manner. Kind of like digesting
                          > food...Some people take beano to avoid the problems they get when
                          they eat
                          > beans. This is the reason for the warning about occult powers and
                          working
                          > with this type of energy. It's just that people have forgotten the
                          exact
                          > reason why this was so. It's the energy.

                          Terms
                          > > of Service.

                        • Becky Escamilla
                          Message 12 of 15 , Aug 17, 2004
                            ...excellent... - most certainly will check it out, the first chance
                            I get...

                            Hope you're having a great day!

                            - Becky

                            --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, DRxDON <drxdon@c...> wrote:
> [...]
                            bodys
                            > > on a
                            > > > cellular level and they develop cancer... Use of instruments
                            like
                            > > crystals
                            > > > can help your body get aclimated to the energy and the energy
                            > > aclimated to
                            > > > you so you can use it in an easier manner. Kind of like
                            digesting
                            > > > food...Some people take beano to avoid the problems they get
                            when
                            > > they eat
                            > > > beans. This is the reason for the warning about occult powers
                            and
                            > > working
                            > > > with this type of energy. It's just that people have forgotten
                            the
                            > > exact
                            > > > reason why this was so. It's the energy.

                            Service.

                            > --
                            > What If --------------------------?
                            > DRxDON
                          • Becky Escamilla
                            Message 13 of 15 , Aug 17, 2004
                              ...Moonbeam Maddie is one of our experiments...

                              http://www.themidwaysighting.com/The_Gypsy_Shack_Dolls-1-
                              Moonbeam_Maddie.html

                              She's a doll that we purchased and "activated," as an object of
                              fascination, for a client in need.

                              http://www.pressbox.co.uk/Detailed/9344.html

                              We do try to publish feedback, whenever we receive it, which can be
                              found at:

                              http://www.themidwaysighting.com/The_Gypsy_Shack_Dolls-1-
                              Moonbeam_Maddie-Mystique-1.html

                              We like the way things are working with Moonbeam Maddie so much so,
                              that I've already lined up a few other dolls and toys, for both boys
                              and girls, that will be suitable for the same purpose. I hope to
                              get them on order prior to Christmas.

                              We don't sell them by the hundreds, but every-once-in-a-blue-moon,
                              someone will come along who would like to acquire one.

                              That's pretty much the same way with our card reading books,
                              pendulums, amulets, oils, and other objects of fascination too. We
                              can advertise all day and all night, and no one will bother, and
                              then one day, someone is drawn here, as they're not for everyone.

                              For the now, we have over 100+ clients, 60% being women, 40% being
                              men, and the most popular experiment we have, that they order is,
                              activations of Project D.S.R.M. (Defensive Strategies in the Re-
                              structuring of Molecular Structure)

                              http://www.themidwaysighting.com/TrabajosandRemedios.html

                              http://www.themidwaysighting.com/TrabajosandRemedios_Form.html

                              For "one" client alone, we've activated Project D.S.R.M. for various
                              reasons, over 30 times, since July 31st of last year. The results
                              have been astounding, accurate, and true to form. Granted there may
                              be one or two out there that hasn't been considered as "mission
                              accomplished," but, we monitor those carefully and they're moving
                              forward as expected. We have several other clients that have
                              ordered activations of Project D.S.R.M. repeatedly, and often up to
                              10+ times or more.

                              The success rate of our experiments is also measured by the amount
                              of "repeat clients."

                              We've been conducting alot of these experiments since 1998 and
                              continue to add new ones.

                              When the government wasn't paying attention to us and many within
                              the UFO Field had turned their backs on us, when it came to the UFO
                              activity and the paranormal things that we were facing here, we
                              decided it best to nestle many of our trade secrets, which we had
                              learned, within The Gypsy Shack (TM) where we could continue with
                              our experimentation, make several things available to the public if
                              possible, and at the same time, continue on with utilizing many of
                              these trade secrets for ourselves, our lives, and for the those of
                              our own.

                              I believe now, more than ever before, that Extraterrestrial
                              technology is found at the fringe of society, where "people" are,
                              and not the fancy government landing pads, contact stations, etc.,
                              that are set up for show.

                              - Becky

                            • Chuck Sutton
                              Message 14 of 15 , Aug 18, 2004
                                Hi "Jahnets" --

                                I can't find any e-mail that mentions "Horus wands." Maybe I didn't get it
                                ??

                                Can you send me the link you refer to about that ??

                                Thanx,

                                Chuck