Re: [ufos-unbound] This Is Mexico Now

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2011
      How many years ago? What a terrific experience. I think also you may have solved a mysterious problem I recently discovered with my VW.

      Thanks for sharing the story Michael.

      Dex

      Some years ago I was driving with two female friends way down in the
      desert of central Mexico going to the Zona de Silenco:
      http://www.altereddimensions.net/places/ZoneOfSilence.aspx

      We never made it. The VW suddenly went kaaboooom in the middle of the
      desert. There was nothing but desert as far as the eyes could see with
      mountains in the distance. All kinds of weird phenomena at the �Zona�.
      They are very open about UFOs in Mexico and call them Ovnis.

      The only thing we passed was about 70 miles back, some Federales with
      automatic weapons, (AKs I think?). No traffic, just now and then a truck
      going 90mph. No way would they stop. Suddenly out of the desert comes a
      pick-up truck. One girl spoke Spanish well. I can a bit. The beat up
      pick-up had 3 oregano pickers. They tied a rope to the bumper and I
      thought for sure they would take us down the road. They did not but
      instead suddenly pulled off into the desert. It took me by surprise and I
      thought for sure we would going to have our throats slashed. But they
      pulled us across a ridge and into�
      OMG�.!!!! We went into heaven. Suddenly everything turned green in the
      most productive oasis ever. Here in the middle of the desert is a town
      growing everything, a canal of water running through. It was heaven. I
      thought I stepped into Shangri-La or Brigadoon. Everything was growing
      from pineapples to sugarcane and marijuana throughout all of it. Some
      cute little donkey carts and smiling people.
      We were pulled to the only garage. The young mayor who spoke English came
      right over. They inspected the car. The head gasket was blown. Some
      cars with US Arizona plates came over to check us out. They did not seem
      happy with us there. The mayor said, �No problem, we will get you out.
      We just need parts�. Off we went to the next big town. Thank God we had
      a VW as that is the most common car in Mexico and parts easy to get. When
      we got back four mechanics stripped and rebuilt the entire engine. For
      what would have been an easy $1200 to $1500 in the states was a mere 80
      bucks including parts and labor!
      I spent hours in heaven.
      Later we did get to the Zona and that place is hell. Animals grow
      deformed and the general atmosphere is sick.
      There is real hell in Mexico.
      And there is also real heaven.
      Michael