Humming Bird Nano Air Vehicle

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2011
      (Note: I'd like to have one of these...Dex)
      Nano Air Vehicle
      (PhysOrg.com) -- A prototype robot spy "ornithopter," the Nano-Hummingbird, has successfully completed flight trials in California. Developed by the company AeroVironment Inc., the miniature spybot looks like a hummingbird complete with flapping wings, and is only slightly larger and heavier than most hummingbirds, but smaller than the largest species.

      http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-02-robot-hummingbird-flight-video.html