Sign Petition For Mobarak Removal In Support Of Protest In M.E

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      Dear Group,
      What is happening in the Middle East defies western imperialistic logic! Why now, and why so massive is this Egyptian demonstration or revolution? And, why is it spreading like a prairie wildfire to other Middle East countries or some unexplained unknown epidemic? To be sure, one can argue that the uprisings in Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, and even in the Sudan is without doubt signs of the EndTime of the Wicked, or signs of the Judgment Day in which we are now living. In the old testament the bible says Egypt will not rise until the last hour. Well, I had doubst that it would never rise up as Libya did in 69. But now, guess I alone with some others were all dead wrong!
      Mr. Moobarak has seem the last of his final days as a wicked corrupt deceiving Egyptian dictatorial depot! Next, I wonder if we can now or soon expect the appearance of the Mahdi alone with His Christ Messiah? This is prophesy, and maybe some member can shed some light on this question?

      Thanks, and Please every member, sign this petition to demand that the Western Depot Hosni Mobarrak be removed from office in Egypt! Do it today! You can also call the Embassy in Washington if you like after you sign the petition.
      <http://www.care2.com/go/z/e/AgBg1/zK_Q/BpaO9>

      Jan 31, 2011

      Thousands of Egyptians have taken to the streets on the seventh consecutive day of anti-government protests, shouting slogans against the US, Israel and France.

      Half-a-million protesters gathered in Tahrir Square at the city center on Monday, despite heavy military presence.

      Many protesters say they will no longer tolerate the Western [US, Israel, and France] dominance over the region.

      Press TV's correspondent in Cairo says many slogans in Tahrir Square are directed against the US, Israel and France.

      This comes as the opposition is calling for a one-million-strong rally in Cairo and a separate one in Alexandria on Tuesday. Egyptian protesters say they will continue their protests until Mubarak steps down.

      Protesters say the US has been supporting several dictatorial regimes across North Africa and the Arab World.

      Egypt annually receives USD 1 to USD 2 billion in military aid from the US.

      Many protesters say they will no longer tolerate the Western [US, Israel, and France] dominance over the region.
      Washington's stance on Egypt's protests has been accompanied by mild expressions of support for Mubarak.

      At least 150 people have been killed and thousands more were injured during clashes with security forces over the past week.

      Meanwhile, the Muslim Brotherhood condemned the United Nations and Western countries for failing to take action against the government crackdown on protesters and the killing of civilians.
      Many protesters say they will no longer tolerate the Western [US, Israel, and France] dominance over the region.
      <http://www.presstv.ir/detail/162947.html>.