An Orb Again

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2011
      A few minutes ago I sat down with the computer and suddenly swirling activity in front me. I picked up the camera and took a few pictures. Thank you all for your sincere wishes.
      This is the first time I've seen an Orb slightly out of round. I wonder if that's due to their wispy rapid movement?

      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2635&p=34185#p34185