UFOs or HOAXES?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2010
      UFOs or HOAXES?
      Cigar shaped UFO over Mexico 11-20-2010.
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNQoPz4IcKo&feature=player_embedded>
      *
      New York Fire Ball/ Strange skylights

      EVANS MILLS -- I was driving home from work on December 9, 2010, and looked over and seen this fire ball looking thing with looked like two tails coming off of it I then called the my wife and told her to go outside and start recording it then I pulled up to the house a minute later then took over recording it on her Samsung Galaxy phone. I couldn't get the phone to zoom in at the time and then the object started going down behind some clouds.
      I have seen this type of object all over the internet and this is my second time seeing it in person the first time was down in Louisiana a month ago before seeing this object. The wife also told me she heard a sonic boom right before I called her and the dogs were barking loudly. I have a little more footage on my Sony Camcorder.
      <http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/breaking-news-argentine-air-force-announces-committee-to-study-ufo-phenomenon-1>
      -
      <http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2010/12/08/exp.mxp.ga.mysterious.light.hln?hpt=C2>
      You are the Judge.
       The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS! http://Zetaheaven.org:

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
        UFOs or HOAXES?
        -
        <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGsr1D5I2_o&feature=player_embedded>
        -
        < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWmUy-Oec1s&feature=player_embedded>
        -
        <http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/ufos--extraterrestrials/ufos-in-el-paso--nycseen-side-by-side.html >
        -
        Breaking News: Argentine Air Force announces committee to study UFO phenomenon
        December 23, 2010
        The Air Force of Argentina on Dec. 23, 2010 formally announced the formation of a committee to study the UFO phenomenon. The Argentinean action to form a UFO investigation unit was confirmed by CEFORA (Argentinean Republic Committee for UFO Phenomena Studies), formed by various UFOlogy groups in Argentina.
        http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/breaking-news-argentine-air-force-announces-committee-to-study-ufo-phenomenon-1

        New Zealand Gov. releases Secret UFO information

        Secret reports detailing UFO sightings released |
        <:http://www.stuff co.nz/national/ 4486191/Secret- reports-detailin g-UFO-sightings- released>

        The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS!