CONTACT IN RUSSIA

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2010
      (With Aileen's permission...Dex)

      CONTACT IN RUSSIA BY OLEG KIRZHAKOV

      Watch for memory

      By Valery Uvarov

      On the night of November 2nd, 1989 the air temperature dropped very suddenly to below freezing. Two professional Russian truck drivers, Oleg Kirzhakov and his companion, Nikolai Baranchikov, were driving their truck from near the area of Arkhangelsk to Moscow. They were hurrying home to finish all the formalities related to their business trip before the holidays. In the vicinity of Emtza railroad station, the road was blocked by heaps of sand and gravel. The road in front of them was under repair and Oleg had to turn onto a dirt road to detour. On one bend in the road, the truck's headlights fell upon a huge structure, which was standing off to the right of the road.

      �... I thought, it was some kind of construction equipment," says Oleg. "There were many machines there because the road was under construction. However, when I drove closer, I saw a big object, that in the headlights had a metallic sheen to it. When we got to within 80-90 feet of the object, our motor stalled, and our truck coasted several feet further, and stopped. The headlights that were connected to the back up power source were still on. I and my partner couldn't understand what had happened. The road at this point had a bend in it, and trees on the right side of the road blocked our view of the object. We understood that we were seeing something very unusual in front of us, and were afraid that something unavoidable would happen. Hence, I asked Nikolai to remain in the truck and observe events while I approached the object. I left the cab and decided to approach the object to examine it more closely. After I had passed the hood of the truck, I began to feel, with each step I took, an increased resistance from the air. My body seemed to melt, it became difficult to move, and I knew that if I got any closer to the object, I would not be able to move at all�.

      Oleg turned back toward the truck and tried to approach the object from another direction. He moved carefully, stopping after each step. He felt the same, constantly increasing resistance from the air. He succeeded in coming to within about 30-36 feet from the object. He stopped on the shoulder of the road and began to examine the object very carefully. Very quickly, he came to the conclusion that this object was not of Earthly origin.

      Truly, it was really something very unusual. In front of Oleg, there stood a huge disk shaped object, approximately 120 - 140 feet in diameter, with a dome-shaped top, on which no other structures were visible. Along the perimeter of the disk, there were some dark holes evident, which Oleg at first thought were portholes. Extending from the lower part of the object, there were two structures visible, which seemed to support the ship. The far edge of the disk was slightly elevated, and was resting on some birch trees, two of which were broken. The object looked dark and uninhabited, and there were no traces visible of windows, doors or hatchs.

      Why is this object here, in the middle of the forest, at night? What is its purpose? Maybe something has gone wrong and it needs assistance?

      All these questions flooded Oleg's mind, and at that very moment, in front of him, at a distance of an outstretched hand, right in the air, appeared a glimmering red, dotted line. This line formed a transparent, square shaped screen, 150mm x 150mm in size, with rounded corners. Several words, written in red letters, appeared on the screen. Oleg did not remember the exact phrase, but the essence of the phrase was a request for "burning fire."

      Oleg continues, "I realized that the screen was illuminated on the body of the object. I mechanically turned back to look back at Nicolai, who was still sitting in the cab of the truck. Once again, I observed the screen, but this time it appeared to be standing in front of the truck. I attempted to look from one side to the other, but no matter where I turned my eyes, the screen remained in front of my eyes. The distance to the screen remained constant, and I reached out my hand to try to touch it. My friend, Nicolai, who was watching these antics from the cab of the truck, later asked me why I moved my hands. The screen remained in front of me for the duration of the contact. However, the inscriptions which appeared on the screen remained only as long as was necessary for me to understand each one, and only then was the last inscription replaced by a new one."

      Only after Oleg understood what was being demanded of him, he carefully backed away from the object, constantly looking back toward the truck, and still sensing the same resistance. He returned to the truck, and tried to open the right door of the cab, in order to obtain some kitchen matches. Despite the combined efforts of both men, they were not able to open the door for a considerable length of time. Suddenly, the door was able to be opened quite easily. Oleg removed the box of matches from the truck's cabin, together with a bottle of laboratory alcohol, which was used as an anti-freeze in the braking system. Again asking Nicolai not to leave the truck, Oleg returned to the same place on the shoulder of the road where he had stood before. However, this time he was able to move easily, and he experienced none of the resistance he had encountered previously. He gathered some dry leaves into a pile, he poured the alcohol onto them, and ignited them. Upon lifting his head, he observed that a passage appeared on the surface of the object, which extended into the interior, forming a corridor. At the distant end of this corridor, he could see a glimmering, bluish light.

      "...At first, I had the impression that a shadow was moving inside the corridor, but then I realized that something was moving in the corridor toward the opening. When I finally realized what was occurring, I began stepping backward, and fell into the ditch along the side of the road. I jumped back onto my feet, and continued to observe what was happening. "Something" approached the opening, and I saw that it was a dark "mass," which reminded me of a bag or sack. As the "mass" moved, it swayed and bent from side to side, and its periphery was vague in appearance. At this moment, a shaft extended from the object, it bent, and it descended to the surface of the ground. The "mass" slid down the shaft, and, while increasing in size, approached the fire of burning leaves. I was paralyzed by fear!! The "mass" stood by the fire for a moment, and then began to return to the object, taking with it the box of matches. Returning along the same path along which it left the object, the "mass" disappeared in the corridor, together with the box of matches! Only then did I finally succeed in extracting myself from the ditch, I returned to the road, and I glanced back at my truck again. The truck's headlights blinded me, but I nevertheless could see the frightened face of Nicolai, which was pressed forward tightly against the windshield..."

      For a long time, Oleg remained standing on the road, and was unable to recover his senses. Realizing that he was witnessing an event that he might never again experience, he decided to wait and observe what would happen next. He had a sudden wish to observe the ship more closely, and immediately, an invitation to enter the ship appeared on the screen, which remained visible in front of him. After a short pause, Oleg decided to approach close to the object.

      The first thing that caught his attention were several round openings, approximately 300 mm in diameter, which at first he interpreted to be portholes. Inside these openings, at a depth of 300 - 350 mm, a "grid" of intersecting lines, light gray in color, was visible. The central axis of the openings was displaced approximately 30 degrees from the plane formed by the surface of the object.

      Oleg was also able to examine one of the support legs that the object rested on. The leg consisted of two parts, which were connected at an articulating joint. The cross-section of each of the two parts of the leg was in the profile of a three - sided channel beam, with the lower part being smaller in diameter, such that it could be folded inside the upper portion. On the bottom of the ship, recessed areas were clearly visible, into which the legs could be retracted. However, because of poor illumination, the area where the leg was located, Oleg was not able to examine in detail the actual construction of the leg.

      The far side of the object was resting on trees and was slanted toward Oleg, such that the lower portion of the opening was just above the level of his head. In order to establish the material that the object was made of, Oleg wanted to touch it with his hand. A shaft came out of the portion of the object that was nearest to him. It appeared to be a round, smooth tube, with a diameter of approximately 50 mm. The tube was cold, and felt metallic. Then, events developed in the following manner:"...I had a desire to look inside, but since the door was above my head, I decided to grab hold of the tube and jump. The instant I grabbed the tube, I found myself standing just inside the opening. There was nothing there in the form of either steps or elevator. I did not feel any kind of external influence, but rather everything seemed to happen naturally, or by itself. I thought of the possibility of danger to me, and decided to be as careful as possible. At that instant, I received a message on the screen that I had nothing to be afraid of, and that I could enter. Upon entering the corridor, I looked at the walls, and noticed the absence of doors. The corridor was significantly wider than the opening, the floor was flat, and the walls and ceiling formed an oval.

      I went along the corridor toward the shimmering light, and felt that I was walking on a flat, metallic floor. Somehow, I got the feeling that the surrounding walls did not have simply a decorative covering, but rather they were structural, and something was connected to them from the back side. There clearly was some sort of strengthening device attached to them. I did not want to touch the walls, so I am unable to say exactly what it was that served to strengthen the walls."

      Oleg had to proceed along the corridor for approximately 20 - 25 feet. At the end of the corridor, he saw that it entered into a large hall with a diameter of approximately 60 feet. On the periphery of the hall, there were five other entrances, similar in appearance to the one through which he had just entered. The ceiling in the hall was domed, and it was emitting a soft, diffused, blue light. Between the other entrances,
      and along the walls, there were panels of flashing lights. Each panel appeared to consist of 5 - 6 vertical elements. To the left of the entrance through which Oleg had entered, two walls had no panels. In place of the panels, there were horizontal recesses in the walls, which were dark-colored. Also to the left, he observed two dark, vague spots, that looked like bags, which at first were motionless, but which then began to move toward him. The bags were identical to the "mass" which he had seen near the fire.
      Oleg stopped, and stood motionless at the entrance to the hall.

      "...As soon as I looked around the hall, certain questions came to me, answers to which appeared immediately on the screen. But then I noticed that answers appeared in my head before I was able to read them on the screen. Several answers were accompanied by demonstrations of the operation of those structures that interested me. In such a manner, my question of the significance of the dark, horizontal recess in the wall off to my left was demonstrated to me. The recess was a three-dimensional information screen, on which I was shown the interior of another sister ship, with the same moving "masses" (during the demonstration, the two masses in our ship were motionless.). Then, they showed a ship in space, among the stars, and at the end of the demonstration, they showed the speaker of a Soviet television program called "Vremya."

      Off to my right side, there was an oval control panel, or desk, located about 5 feet from the wall, on which there were many switches and lamps. All of the lamps had a flat, square shape, and from all appearances, they appeared to be pressable. Some of them were elevated above the level of the control panel, and others were flush with the top of the panel. On the upper surface of the lamps, there were some symbols in the form of geometric figures, e.g. circles, triangles, quadrilateral figures, lines, etc., and combinations of the above. The black switches on the panel were similar in appearance to toggle switches. There were no meters, or scales, on the control panel at all..."

      In addition, Oleg described a long, straight divan, which stood next to the control panel, and a circular crack in the floor, which surrounded the central part of the hall. The crack gave him reason to believe that the central part of the floor was rotatable, which allowed the control panel to be positioned in front of any of the vertical panels, which were situated along the walls. On the vertical panels, Oleg noticed the same types of lamps that were on the control panel. Many of these lamps were flashing. The entire interior of the hall was white in color, including the floor, and only from the ceiling shone soft, blue light. Looking upward, Oleg tried to locate the source of the light, while simultaneously asking about the nature of the light. No answer to his question appeared on the screen. Then, in response to his question, "Who are you?" and "Where are you from?" the dome in the hall slowly started to dim, and, like in a planetarium, a star map appeared on the ceiling. While Oleg was trying to find some familiar star system, one of the stars suddenly began to pulsate and began to descend slowly. The dark, almost black starlit sky, combined with the pulsating star suspended over Oleg's head, as well as with the flashing lamps of the control and vertical panels, emitted enough light to permit him to see all elements in the entire interior of the spacecraft. In a minute, the pulsating star slowly rose and the dome reilluminated with the diffuse blue light. Oleg was unable to carefully study and remember the star map shown to him. He asked where this pulsating star is located. They answered "This is in your galaxy".

      "I asked question after question. The answers I received were heard in my head before I saw them on the screen. I asked what kind of ship am I on now? What kind of propulsion system do you use to make it fly? In response I was told that this spacecraft is a scout ship, and uses electromagnetic fields to fly. I was also told that they are studying our planet, which they need as a springboard to the future. In response to my question ~Do you have any connection with Bigfoot?", they said, `Yes' and added, that they watch Bigfoot continuously. As I was asking question after question, I suddenly noticed that a third `mass' had appeared in the hall, and then a fourth. I watched a conversation take place between them and came to the understanding that the time for me to leave had arrived. My next thought was to leave something with them for a memory. I took off my watch, and wanted to put it on the floor, but at this moment, I was told that they have a complete knowledge of the Earth and needed nothing. For the first time during this visit, they asked me, `Why do I use a watch made in another country?'

      Then I asked is it possible to see you once again? They said - if you will be in danger we will find you within 15 seconds. Backing out a few steps from the hall, I turned and went along the corridor towards the opening. As I came up to the opening of the spacecraft, I took a hold of the tube by my right hand, and I immediately found myself standing on the ground. Not looking back, I went to the ditch, and crossed over to the road, to the same place where I had stood a few minutes before. When I looked back, I noticed that the tube and the opening had disappeared. In a few seconds, I saw the outer rim begin to move in a clockwise direction. The dome began to move in approximately 30 seconds in a counterclockwise direction, and around it began to appear a luminescence surrounding the spacecraft. As the revolutions became faster, the luminescence enveloped the spacecraft and the craft became a ball of light."

      Oleg noticed that the rotation of all parts of the craft and the luminescence was happening in absolute silence. At this moment he saw on the road two more cars with their headlights on. For a few seconds this distracted his attention from the spacecraft. The sound of the trees cracking made him turn and look at the spacecraft. The ball of light slightly shifted position and slowly began to rise. Then abruptly accelerating, the craft shot out of sight towards the North East.

      His friend Nikolai got out of the truck, and together with the occupants from the other vehicles, came up to Oleg. They asked him a lot of questions. Oleg was impressed by the experience and at the same time, was too moved to speak, and fully realize all that had just happened. His hands and legs were trembling. When he got into his truck, he was unable to press the accelerator or to shift gears. He had to let his partner drive.

      Oleg leaned back on the truck seat and looked at his watch, which he still had in his hand. From the moment when the car had stopped, 20 minutes had passed. They still had a day and a half to get to Moscow, their destination.

      OLEG KIRZHAKOV'S CLOSE ENCOUNTER - FINAL
      By Valery Uvarov

      "Then I asked, "Will it be possible to see you once again?" They said, 'If you are in danger, we will find you within 15 seconds."

      From the answer that Oleg Kirzhakov was given aboard the UFO on 2 November 1989 it is clear that extraterrestrials keep a permanent watch on the people to whom they have extended their "Patronage". Moreover they can instantaneously make the transition to our dimension and be with their "protege" in no more than 15 seconds in a life-threatening situation.

      These conclusions were the inspiration for a long-term experiment with the aim of making contact with the extraterrestrials to whom Oleg had been of invaluable help that night by the Emtsa station. The very position of the craft - resting with one side against the trunks of birches and the other on two serviceable supports - indicated that it has suffered some sort of breakdown. At that point something unprecedented happened, extraterrestrials turned to a human being for help. For that reason the inclusion of Oleg at certain stages in the discussion of details of an alien vessel with the aim of studying their technology might:

      1. Bring out things hidden deep in Oleg's unconscious.

      2. Provoke some sort of reaction from the "extraterrestrials" who keep Oleg under permanent observation.

      Researchers, some of whom have themselves been through extraordinary experiences, know that interaction with cosmic visitors always leaves its mark. The contactee becomes the bearer of a special energy and information. Part of this is imprinted upon the person's bio-field, the other (main) part is imperceptibly "recorded" in the unconscious mind as he or she communicates with them.

      By the Autumn of 1996 the main circumstances of Oleg's encounter with the extraterrestrials had become clear. The initial information came from Oleg himself, additional (key) information from the investigation of other cases. In the winter of that year we visited Moscow with the aim of reconstructing a full picture of what had happened through talking with Oleg Kirzhakov. Effectively we had prepared a sort of report on the research we had done, in the course of which we had, as a detective might say, got a strong lead and identified the motives.

      We were looking forward to the coming "final act" with excited interest - the participants in this experiment were hot on the trail of those who had always managed to remain in the shadows.

      Studies of a whole number of contact situations showed that during an encounter with extraterrestrials things come to the conscious surface of the mind that in every day life never manifest themselves at all. When they are with the aliens people sense an unusual reaction within themselves that proceeds from another ego. A distinct sensation of duality arises. On the extraterrestrials side too, interest in certain people is chiefly evoked by a desire to obtain information precisely from this deep-down hidden ego and not from the outer person that the contactee believes himself to be.

      The first, amazing discovery that a person makes when he senses the will of another ego within him is that the interests and aims of the inner (hidden) and outer egos may not coincide. This prompts the idea that in reality some people do live double lives! One life is known to the person, the other is hidden and takes place on entirely different planes of existence, determining the extraterrestrials degree of interest in studying the inner essence of particular individuals. Thus one of the questions we put to Oleg was aimed at finding out what he can recall feeling during his encounter with the Orion's. (Orion was identified as their place of origin through an analysis of the star chart shown to Oleg on the domed ceiling of the craft.)

      What follows is one part of our conversation with Oleg Kirzhakov.

      Valery: Let's go back to your encounter with the Orion's in the early hours of 2 November 1989. Remember the sensations you felt when you were in the ship with the aliens. Did you experience a split personality?

      Oleg: I sensed a split not at the moment of contact, but later. The encounter took place about 2 a.m. And towards morning, when I was behind the wheel of the car, I was in a state as if it was not me that it was all happening to. After the contact I didn't say anything for a very long time, although there were two of us in the car - me and my relief, Nikolai Baranchikov. I was mulling over everything going on within me, as it were. It was a state into which I fell without noticing. I noticed far more when I sort of woke up. A feeling like fear came over me and the thought that perhaps I had dreamt the whole thing. Only after that did we begin talking. Until then it was as if I was retarded. Nikolai said that he tried to talk to me a few times, but I didn't react at all. By that time 5 or 6 hours had gone by since the contact.

      Nikolai told me that when I came out of the craft there was a glow around me. He said I was shining like the Lord God. There was some sort of halo around my body and it was as if my body was transparent.

      Valery:That is the natural result of the influence of the extraterrestrials. As soon as you entered the craft's field and then, responding to the invitation, went on board, they scanned you with a form of energy you are not used to. Later you told us with amazement that, at the moment you took hold of the shaft that appeared from the side of the craft by the door leading into the corridor, a screen that was in front of your eyes showed all the physiological parameters of your organism (body temperature, blood pressure, state of the microflora and much more). But the most intensive influence awaited you inside. Passing down the metal corridor, you went into the depth of the craft and met its occupants. You were amazed by their appearance - they looked like bundles of energy with a human form in which you could detect neither a body nor individual features. The explanation for this strange appearance is that the extraterrestrials were in a higher energy state.

      From the explanations that you were given by the extraterrestrials themselves, their craft moves using the electromagnetic field that is created around it by an energy cocoon. That electromagnetic field with which they distort space and accomplish the shift to a different dimension is destructive to the organism. Therefore, to avoid the harmful effect on the physical body, the extraterrestrials transform it into energy. In that state they can remain in the electromagnetic cocoon without damage to the ecology of the body. In that state the extraterrestrials possess a high energy level that caused your aura to glow.

      It has to be acknowledged that the event in which you were involved was unique. The craft you visited had broken down. Then the aliens exited the "time corridor" a problem arose with the device responsible for global (universal) positioning (kind of GPS) of an object in space when it is moved from one dimension to a strictly determined place in another.

      Before the transition they converted themselves into energy, but the ship was unable to enter the appropriate state. There was a malfunction. The ship's systems proved unable to correct it and accomplish the transition. And so, without having accomplished it, the ship shot out of the "time corridor" at low altitude and made a fairly hard landing that left it standing on two supports instead of three. The extraterestrials were lucky that they weren't very high up.

      To fix the fault they needed to shift their bodies back into the physical (material) state, but that would have required a lot of time. For a quick solution to the problem, they needed an external source of energy. Luckily for them, you were on hand! They invited you in and used an open flame. It must be said - you were a great help to them.

      That time in 1989, everything turned out fine, but there are known cases when problems led to a crash. One of the most serious accidents is the Sasovo explosion of 12 April 1991.

      Oleg: I was also amazed at the reason why I was brought there. They needed an open flame. At first I couldn't believe that it was a UFO and that they were really aliens. Only when I got inside the ship did I grasp where I was. From the outside, when I was looking at the ship, I was just interested. At that period I had a very interesting job that involved traveling to all the cosmodromes, artillery ranges and also closed military zones.

      Valery: I admit that not just me, but many of my fellow investigators too were truck by the precision and detail in which you described the construction of the UFO.

      Oleg: I have clambered all over spaceships of the Buran type and others. And when I came across this object on my way I was fascinated. The first thing that came into my head was that it was some sort of anti-aircraft antenna system or a space tracking system.

      The next night a launch was due. We were driving directly from the launch site. When we were driving the other way, the object hadn't been there. We came back and there it was. I thought "the army boys have done a quick job."

      I was prompted to get out of the car and go up to the object purely out of professional interest and curiosity. And then when I was inside already, I grasped where I was, looking at all those geometrical signs and figures on the buttons of the control panel. I was struck by what I saw on that ship, although previously I had not been interested in UFOs.

      A year ago I gave up my job that had meant me practically living on the road, driving from one space centre to another. I haven't seen the TV programs about my encounter all the way through. Once in a hotel in Krasnoyarsk I just happened to see a part of the program when it was being broadcast on the Orbit channel. That was about three years back.

      Valery: Have you had anything strange happen to you since that contact?

      Oleg: Later I regretted not having asking them for something as a souvenir. I don't know if they would have given me anything. When we parted I asked if I could see them again in the future. They said that if I was in danger, they would find me within 15 seconds. I have to say they kept their word.

      Hunting has been a hobby of mine for twenty years or so. About three years ago, hunting in Orlov region in winter I was crossing the River Zuaha on skis. I had my rifle with me. That day, as I set off, I did something that I never did - bound my skis to my felt boots.

      Not knowing the locality, I decided to cross the river where it was a bit narrower - around 150 metres wide. And as I was crossing the river, I fell through the ice.

      The very strong current started to drag me beneath the ice. At the moment when the ice began to crack and give way beneath me, I wanted to toss my rifle aside, but suddenly the clear thought came into my head that I shouldn't do that - that it would come in handy. And the rifle really did help me!

      I tried to get a purchase on the ice, by putting the rifle across the gap. The ice was thin and several times it gave way beneath me. I still kept hold of the rifle, but the current was strong and gradually dragged me further and further under the ice. I couldn't get rid of my skis as they were tied on. I thought that if I were to let go of the rifle or the ice broke once more, then I was done for. I was so scared that I couldn't even shout.

      And at that moment I saw a little old woman running towards me from the bank, accompanied by a little black dog. I never told anyone about this. Standing on thin ice, that old woman easily pulled me out of the water, after which she dissolved without a trace literally before my eyes. The terrain was open and the nearest village about a mile away.

      Later, when I had reached the village and was trying to get warm lying on top of a stove, everything drifted in my mind, as if in a fog. That old woman struck me as somehow having been strange, unreal. Yet I had spoken with her, thanked her for getting me out.

      Exhausted and panting for breath, I had asked, "Grandma, where did you come from? You're really great to have saved me. I could have drowned. How come you are so strong?"

      She stood there, nodding, "That's all right, son," she said. "All right. Get up now, don't lie on the ground." But I didn't notice how she disappeared. I remember her dragging me to the bank, and when I got over the shock, stood up and took off my wet sheepskin. I turned round and the old woman was no longer there.

      Later on, in the village, I asked about the old woman that had pulled me out. I can still see her now wearing a cherry coloured winter coat, a short one, like a child's. She was short, around a meter fifty. I described her, but was told there was no old woman like that in those parts.

      Valery: Help did not arrive on a space ship, as you might have expected. That turn of events is amazing. They not only transform themselves into energy when necessary, but also change their appearance, trying to avoid having a serious impact on people's psyches and earthly affairs.

      What about unusual dreams? Have you had anything odd happen at night?

      Oleg: Yes, I have, but I only remember vaguely. Some alien worlds. Some snippets connected with space.

      Valery: And do you sense a link with them (the aliens)?

      Oleg: I have the feeling that they are communicating with me, and I with them, only I can't understand how it's happening.

      I'll describe one episode that happened to me. I can't remember the exact date now. That day one of the latest UFO programs with the title Extra NLO had been on.

      I spent the day at the dacha and arrived home late. The program began around half one in the morning. When I switched on the TV, the program was already finishing. Nothing of importance was said in it. Just one phrase stuck in my memory. One of the participants said "I wonder just how many orders of development higher than us these beings are."

      After the program ended I went into the kitchen and sat by the window, which was uncurtained. The sky beyond the window was full of stars. Around two o'clock my thoughts began to drift and I gradually slipped into recollections of what had happened to me. I remembered what I saw and the beings that I met on the flying saucer. Gradually, imperceptibly, I switched off from everything, entering a sort of half-conscious state. I don't remember how I entered it. I recall that when I started to come out of that state, I had the feeling of losing something. The state in which I had been was much more pleasant than the one I was returning to. I had a physical sensation of that exit.

      Next to me was a pen and a paper napkin on which I had jotted something while in that other state. When I picked up the napkin I couldn't understand what I had written. Turning the napkin over, I wanted to make a note saying what the jotting was about, tried to make sense of what was written, but couldn't. All I managed to write was "Smoked, couldn't sleep" and the time 2.20-2.35. In other words there was 15 minutes between me writing those lines - how I don't remember - and coming out of that state. After I came to, I immediately went to bed.

      Next morning I remembered nothing except watching the program and going to bed. That was all.

      When I picked up the napkin with writing on it I hadn't a clue what it was about. Reading the note, I sort of returned to that other state. Or rather, I suddenly recalled the difference between the state I was in and what I had come back to. What was written on the napkin was about how many "orders of being" They are above us.

      "We are ten orders below them . We (humans) are a hundred orders above the microbes."
      14.03.96
      02.20 min

      I know that they exist and I have no intention of trying to prove it to anyone. At any rate, we can at least in some way compare our levels of development.

      That's one of the strange things that have happened to me. All that is clear is that the communication took place in a state of which I have no recollection. To all appearances an awful lot of people communicate with them, only we don't remember.

      Our talk with Oleg went on much longer. Despite his outward reticence, Oleg was becoming more and more fascinated with the investigation of the hidden sides of this detective story. At the end of the meeting he promised to let us know if anything odd happened to him in the future.

      Meetings and contacts with extraterrestrials like the one Oleg Kirzhakov had are extremely rare occurrences. It is precisely encounters of this sort that provide the most valuable information about aliens, the level of their technology and their interests.

      If it were not for such encounters, we can only guess how long humanity would remain in the grip of its own fantasies regarding extraterrestrials. Few of us, meanwhile, reflect on the fact that the ideas and expectations expressed in the plots of films and in Hollywood's depictions of aliens mirror our own aggressiveness and low moral and ethical standards, which practically excludes any possibility of our terrestrial civilization being incorporated into the system of interstellar relations.

      Valery Uvarov

      p.s. Our expectations following the meeting with Oleg Kirzhakov were fulfilled a year later in 1997 - before and during expeditions to the Urals and to the "Valley of Death" in Yakutia. At that moment when we researchers were on the point of solving the mystery of the Tunguska explosion and realized what had been concealed from earthlings for thousands of years, we distinctly sensed the presence of those who had taken Oleg Kirzhakov "under their wing." All the events that subsequently happened to members of the investigative group fell outside the bounds of "chance." We grasped and almost physically sensed that we were under constant observation, because we had entered the sphere of "extraterrestrial interests." W

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2010
        That's a fascinating tale, Dex, which has the ring of authenticity
        to me. Thanks for sharing it.

        Valery Uvarov summed up my thoughts and feelings about the matter of
        contact with ET in general with his last sentence though:

        "Few of us, meanwhile, reflect on the fact that the ideas and expectations
        expressed in the plots of films and in Hollywood's depictions of aliens
        mirror our own aggressiveness and low moral and ethical standards, which
        practically excludes any possibility of our terrestrial civilization being
        incorporated into the system of interstellar relations."

        We still have such a lot of civilized development to go through
        before we can hope to be allowed to become free citizens of the cosmic
        society. We have to reign in our aggressiveness and become ethical beings
        for starters. That is going to take many decades yet, I reckon, because our
        present culture actually venerates violent aggression and endorses unethical
        behaviour in the name of protecting national security and advancing the
        interests of the state. If we were non-violent and ethical as a species, I
        feel sure we would not have all these wars that continue to ravage us and
        bring out the worst in us. People who are willing - and even eager - to
        participate in such hellish orgies of death and destruction do not make
        constructive citizens of any society. They are not capable of creating or
        maintaining a higher world and I expect that higher-evolved ETs know this.

[...]

        From the answer that Oleg Kirzhakov was given aboard the UFO on 2 November
        1989 it is clear that extraterrestrials keep a permanent watch on the people
        to whom they have extended their "Patronage". Moreover they can
        instantaneously make the transition to our dimension and be with their
        "protege" in no more than 15 seconds in a life-threatening situation.

[...]

        From the explanations that you were given by the extraterrestrials
        themselves, their craft moves using the electromagnetic field that is
        created around it by an energy cocoon. That electromagnetic field with which
        they distort space and accomplish the shift to a different dimension is
        destructive to the organism. Therefore, to avoid the harmful effect on the
        physical body, the extraterrestrials transform it into energy. In that state
        they can remain in the electromagnetic cocoon without damage to the ecology
        of the body. In that state the extraterrestrials possess a high energy level
        that caused your aura to glow.

[...]

        From the outside, when I was looking at the ship, I was just interested. At