WikiLeaks chief: Expect UFO Talk in future files

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8 5:37 PM
      I can safety tell that if Mr. Julian Asange do release some secret UFO/ET files, it would make me and thousands more like me very happy and joyful, although I believe that soon major cities in the USA and around the world are going to be forced to admit at least some existence of ET/UFO space beings - I mean it is still a possibility, though very slim at the moment!
      Peace and Thanks

      WikiLeaks chief: Expect UFO talk in future files
      LONDON -- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange who just turned himself into British authorities has been jailed as Judge Howard Riddle denied him bail in an extradition case that could see him sent to Sweden to face allegations of rape, molestation and unlawful coercion. However, Julian Assange's website is still spilling U.S. diplomatic secrets. WikiLeaks' founder said on Friday that, " He has secret documents about yet-to-be-published U.S. government secret files on UFOs. He did not mention what those documents will say.
      Julian Assange has endangered not only the U.S. but nations fighting terrorism with his WikiLeaks secrets online. The leaks show much of the Arab World would like to see Iran's Nuclear Weapons manufacturing capability destroyed. We can speculate the documents contain classified information regarding ICBM nuclear missile shut downs caused by UFOs that were released by Robert Hastings and Captain Robert Salas USAF ret. in the Disclosure Project. Similar malfunctions caused by UFOs have occurred in the Soviet Union, France, China, and the UK.
      A group calling itself "Anonymous" has claimed responsibility for shutting down the MasterCard website that closed WikiLeaks account as part of Operation Payback. The credit card company announced Monday it would not process donations to WikiLeaks. The hackers have also targeted the Swiss bank Post Finance, which had closed Julian Assange's bank account. The group claims it is fighting against censorship.
      Meantime, Australian Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd says he blames the United States, for the release of secret cables., "The people who originally leaked the documents were legally liable for their distribution, the leaks pointed to problems with U.S. security
      Rudd said.
      "However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the Cablegate archive, there are indeed references to UFOs."
      < http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40491489/ns/us_news-wikileaks_in_security/ >
      From ZetaTalk.com on WikiLeaks

      Wow, big stuff today with the Wikileaks dumping of tons of classified material on all governments, almost seems like a trial balloon for the admitting of the alien presence or PX. Any comments? [and from another] WikiLeaks, Hillary Clinton, and the Smoking Gun [Nov 29] http://www.slate.com/id/2276190/ Clinton, she isn't the first secretary of state to issue cables telling U.S. foreign service officers to spy on other diplomats. According to the leaked diplomatic cables, Condoleezza Rice likewise instructed State Department diplomats to collect such intelligence. Diplomacy is about face, and the only way for other nations to save face will be to give them Clinton's scalp. How embarrassing are the WikiLeaks leaks? A secret cable from April 2009 that went out under Clinton's name instructed State Department officials to collect the "biometric data," including "fingerprints, facial images, DNA, and iris scans," of African leaders. Another secret cable
      directed American diplomats posted around the world, including the United Nations, to obtain passwords, personal encryption keys, credit card numbers, frequent flyer account numbers, and other data connected to diplomats.
      (Zeta Response)
      We have stated in the past that the US government, which could shut Wikileaks down instantly if it wished, was using the site to learn who cannot resist participating. Likewise, the criminal charges against the founder, while false, are being used only to warn leakers what might happen to them if they are not cautious. Wikileaks in the past has targeted the DOD and admits planning a future leak with banks as the target. This time, it was Hillary Clinton's State Department. Is there anything going on here beyond Wikileaks founder Julian Assange's hatred toward the secrets of the powerful and Hillary Clinton's red face? Instructions for her diplomats to act as spies for the US intelligence agencies, even at the UN, came out under her signature. Who stands to gain, and who to lose? Certainly Clinton has lost stature and effectiveness, and may be required to resign under cover of her husband's poor health. The leaked State Department documents reportedly
      came from a single private, downloading documents at work in Iraq. Was this arranged, and if so, by whom? Clearly, such communications are classified, and there is no indication that this private should have had access to such. The documents were deliberately made vulnerable, and the private directed to their location. Is Hillary Clinton, as a brassy and control oriented woman, well liked by the military? Hardly. The military in general resents any woman in charge. Connect the dots, folks.

      <http://zetatalk.com/ning/04de2010.htm> Dec. 4, 2010The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS! http://Zetaheaven.org: